#SUPER-BUSH!!
Susan Williams
2004-12-03 06:02:52 UTC
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:41:31 -0600, Susan Williams
SUPER-BUSH! WHAT ARE WE TALKIN' ABOUT??
Name an incident where President Bush Protected you from terrorism
besides the protection he gave you at 911! Can't? Well we were not
attacked since? Well before 911 it was a long time since we were
attacked prior! Attacks don't come everyday, they have to be
organized and planned before implemented. IF ANOTHER ATTACK HAD
OCCURRED SINCE, WE GUARANTEE THAT BUSH WOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW HE
PROTECTED YOU!
If snore or coward kerry were President you can believe that we would
have been attacked multiple timesl;
Why would we believe a Jesuit commission to confuse his victims that
Kerry is a coward? Because he served admirably in Vietnam and Bush
didn't?
probably with WMD.
How would you know that. Another Republican Nazi, in defending Bush,
said that he was not responsible for 911, because it wasn't him
watching the skies during that time. If Kerry was President, the same
people would be watching the skies...

BUT WHO PROFITTED FROM 911? The Patriot Act came making Bush a
dictator, and possessing principles always held by other communists
and nazis.
Democrats are
too dumb and cowardly to protect America.
This requires alot of proving, unless someone is too dumb to realize
America is commissioned to operate by evidence.

You smart enough to deal with the issues and evidence instead of
throwing all kinds of lies into the air?
Besides, dims hate America
and would probably have helped the terrorists enter the country.
You mean we had 8 years of an American hater who led this nation into
a budget surplus and Osama was too scared to attack if he were
president?
THE ONLY BUSH RECORD OF PROTECTION FROM TERRORISM IS 911 Where Bush
protected you from independent investigations of the incident,
investigations of the black boxes and even materials from the WTC
buildings.
All were quickly taken out of the view of investigators! The Superman
ENCORE...
Oh, we have another conspiracist kook posting lies under the cloak
of a conspiracy. ROTFLMAO.
Why are people conspiracy theorist kooks when they understand they can
post their beliefs and speak their minds freely, but conspirators
don't like that? People not in conspiracies will avoid the issues to
then accuse as empty as their heads?
And you wonder why you lost the
election.
Besides voter fraud?
America is tired of liberal shit like you are posting.
America is tired of evidence, logic and reason? America now loves
nazis like you?

Did Bush profit from 911? Did he fail to protect 3,000 lives? Was he
like those armor-bearers of yesteryear who would commit suicide if
they failed to protect one life: the life of the king? What about
Bush, profitting from 911?

I asked a Nazi some important questions.
SUPER BUSH!!!
Strange visitor from another planet with powers and abilities far
beyond those of mortal man!
George W. Bush!
At least he is a MAN and not some cowardly pussy like your
boy kerry or any of the other liberals who infest the dim party.
Why must we believe that when a damned Nazi just spoke and didn't give
any evidence?
Who can change the entire world based upon a failure at 911!
Send the entire world of education on a grand insult by claiming
benefits for that failure SINCE!
Who turned the entire earth upside down in the most profound
deception!
Who claimed dictator powers as a reward for his failure to protect
3,000 lives in the which NO MILITARY ACCOMPANYMENT AS PROPER PROCEDURE
was around the hijacked planes that plowed into buildings!
And what would you have had military planes do ?
SHOW UP!
Shoot the planes
down.
SHOW UP SMARTY REPUBLICAN NAZI!
Oh, you libs would have LOVED that.
WE REQUIRE THEY SHOW UP! WHY DON'T YOU?
The screams of *murderer*
would have been heard around the world.
IF THEY SHOWED UP???

ONLY WHEN THE PASSENGERS IN THE THIRD PLANE WERE ABOUT TO ATTACK THE
HIJACKERS DID A MILITARY JET...

SHOW UP!
Who then obstructed justice by, years after to the establishment of
the "Independent" 911 commission, given enough time to appoint really
"independent" guys, prohibiting all independent inquiries into the
incident, claiming that such examination will divert needed resources
away from the war on terror!
Who took the black boxes out of the reach of the American people.
Standard procedure.
No military jets showing up even to inquire of the hijackers
identification. Standard procedure!

Standard procedure to obstruct an independent investigation on the
ground that it would take too many resources away from the war on
terror before diverting into Iraq?
Name on aircraft disaster where the black boxes
were turned over to the American people. Name just one !!
DAMNED NAZI, where did I saw it was to be "turned over" to the
American people?

But still, since our new fuhrer wants a Global democracy and cares and
respects the people, why would Democrats want the black boxes info and
Repubs think it also shouldn't be given?
Who even flew out the materials the WTC buildings were made of out of
the country to prevent further investigation!
Oh, and just what materials did the government *fly out of the
country* ? Did they use one of those *black* helicopters
that you libs see all the time ?
Instead of being paranoid of posters posting the truth that sends
Nazis like you into trailing tamtrums?

This is America!

WE CAN KNOW THERE IS A CONSPIRACY BESIDES THE NAZI CONSPIRATORS
TELLING US THERE IS NONE. We can speak our minds freely.

George Washington and others of the American forefathers knew there
was a global conspiracy and knew about the illuminatti.

They knew ABOUT YOU GUYS!
THEN...
Claimed he must have the powers to pre-emptively attack any nation he
chooses without evidence!
Better than waiting to be attacked by fanatical nut jobs.
How come the entire history of the US wasn't as smart as these
non-conspirators? It was against American policy to date to attack
anything pre-emptively. What policy did the communists and nazis
have? Did they have the same wisdom as the Nazi posting here?

The history of America was according to these conspirators: That
believe a dictator contained under no-fly zones to the extent of not
even worrying his neighbors can make a new Hitler in the Whitehouse
tell us he had to make war with Saddam in order to "SAVE AMERICA?"

You Jesuits always are quick to accuse of paranoia. Why keep silent
now?
That even though evidence proves he was incorrect,
I just don't know what this country would do if it wasn't for
that fantastic liberal *hindsight*.
The country would have saved billion of dollars and future economic
collapse and instead would have bought paranoia medicine for Hitler II
in the Whitehouse. That would have been money better spent!
putting that
evidence in controversy AND STILL MAINTAINING THE ILLEGAL RIGHTS TO
ATTACK OTHER COUNTRIES AT HIS WHIM ALL BASED UPON HIS CATACLYSMIC AND
EVEN SUSPICIOUS FAILURE!
Who knows that public broadcasting polling sources have confirmed that
a staggering number of Americans actually believe his administration
had complicity to the 911 attacks, ALL MET WITH MYSTERIOUS SILENCE!
You mean a large number of LIBERAL MORONS.
Would see three planes fly into buildings with neither opposition nor
accompanyment. Air space shut down except to transport terrorists
out. Investigations of the event obstructed. One man given illegal
powers based on his failure. The man claims WMDs to go to war in
Iraq, proven to be false. The man also has no conscience like his
vast gestapo even on the internet. The new Hitler gets paranoid over
a dictator that worried no other world leader! The Nazis on the
newsgroups constantly accusing others of paranoia now get paranoid
that we are revealing these things.

Are we morons and hopelessly confused because these conspirators say
so??
They would believe
ANYTHING about Bush that might be bad.
Did this terrorist say anything bad about Kerry? How does this
accusation deal with the issues? Just because the rest of the entire
globe don't like Bush and would have landslided for Kerry?
That's what is known
as the *loser syndrome*.
What was it known during Nazi Germany? Just because this terrorist
cannot deal with the issues, if bad things happen and those who try to
stop it don't succeed because of the immeasurable lack of conscience
of the Nazis, all it is is loser syndrome? Even with the voter fraud?
Harvard is silent and can't see! Yale is silent, Princeton is silent!
YOU THINK IGNORANCE IS EXPENSIVE...
TRY EDUCATION!!!!
In the days of kings and queens they had armor bearers who were sworn
to protect them. If an armor bearer even had to fight 30 men and win
at great cost to himself and yet crawl over to where the king was and
find him dead, that armor bearer, in shame, would put his head down
and kill himself.
3,000 people died at 911 when 3 planes plowed into buildings WITHOUT
ANY MILITARY ACCOMPANYMENT WHATSOEVER TO EVEN ASK THEM TO IDENTIFY
THEMSELVES! The person who thus failed us has been claiming benefits
ever since!!
In His Grace,
Susan
In closing let me say that you show the liberal ignorance that I
have come to expect on this NG.
ANY OF YOU NOTICE THAT THIS NAZI "FORGOT" TO TOUCH THE LAST ISSUES
JUST ABOVE? Doesn't he need something to cover over his ignorance and
idiocy and treason?
Are you sure your name isn't
Karen Gordon ?
Well no, but why is your name, JESUIT?

In His Grace,

Susan

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
alanm
That's enough star gazing for you. You've been hit by too much moonshine.
Susan Williams
2004-12-04 17:36:48 UTC
Post by alanm
Post by Susan Williams
[...]
How would a super-terrorist know that? You are unique in that the
Jesuit love clowns who tell us Jesus is love and attack us for hate
always never see the worst super-criminals in the history of this
planet.

Only reason is that they hold membership.

HE IS STILL SUPER-BUSH! That is despite your usual hate and
self-appointed psychiatrist Jesuit rantings.

In His Grace,

Susan

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
NoWhence
2004-12-05 17:06:44 UTC
Top reply:

How many newsgroups did you post this to?

Here is just a small list of some other newsgroups you posted this
SAME message to:

misc.immigration.canada, soc.culture.canada, can.gov, can.gov.general,
can.military.police, talk.politics.guns, talk.politics.libertarian,
talk.politics.misc, talk.politics.theory, can.politics,
can.politics.ab.politics, can.politics, can.politics.ab.politics,
can.talk.guns

Now WHY did you want to post this message to Canadian newsgroups when
they can not vote for Bush?
SUPER-BUSH! WHAT ARE WE TALKIN' ABOUT??
Name an incident where President Bush Protected you from terrorism
besides the protection he gave you at 911! Can't? Well we were not
attacked since? Well before 911 it was a long time since we were
attacked prior! Attacks don't come everyday, they have to be
organized and planned before implemented. IF ANOTHER ATTACK HAD
OCCURRED SINCE, WE GUARANTEE THAT BUSH WOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW HE
PROTECTED YOU!
I am sure there are those incidents, but let us look at the thesis of
your message. You are supposing that because there has not been an
attack on Canada (reference the Canadian newsgroups you posted this
to) or the USA since Sept 11, 2001 that we have not been targeted. Due
to this thesis, I would like to know where your evidence is that
supports your thesis.

What you also seem to forget is when the WTC was attacked in the first
place, and under which President. Your presumption seems to be
centered on the belief that if Gore had become President the WTC would
still be standing. If that is the case, then you have faulty thinking.
The events of 9/11/01 would have still happened, and the only question
that can be asked is what would Gore have done if he were President at
that time.
THE ONLY BUSH RECORD OF PROTECTION FROM TERRORISM IS 911 Where Bush
protected you from independent investigations of the incident,
investigations of the black boxes and even materials from the WTC
buildings.
And where is your evidence to support this?
3,000 people died at 911 when 3 planes plowed into buildings WITHOUT
ANY MILITARY ACCOMPANYMENT WHATSOEVER TO EVEN ASK THEM TO IDENTIFY
THEMSELVES! The person who thus failed us has been claiming benefits
ever since!!
The type of hijacking and using passager planes as flying bombs was
never considered a possibibility by ANY prior President. There was no
indications that there would be 19 middle eastren terrorists willing
to kill themselves and thousands of innocent men, women and children
just to express their anger at the USA as a whole. This attack was NOT
just because Bush is president, but because the United States of
America is a friend to Israel.

But to answer you specific point above: President Bush has corrected
that problem. Private aircraft have been escorted by military warbirds
when a threat is possible.

BTW: Being a sore loser because Kerry didn't win is very childish.
Cindy
2004-12-05 18:03:46 UTC
"NoWhence" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@posting.google.com...
: Top reply:
:
: How many newsgroups did you post this to?
:
: Here is just a small list of some other newsgroups you posted this
: SAME message to:
:
: misc.immigration.canada, soc.culture.canada, can.gov,
can.gov.general,
: can.military.police, talk.politics.guns, talk.politics.libertarian,
: talk.politics.misc, talk.politics.theory, can.politics,
: can.politics.ab.politics, can.politics, can.politics.ab.politics,
: can.talk.guns
:
:
: Now WHY did you want to post this message to Canadian newsgroups
when
: they can not vote for Bush?

American's will not be able to vote for Bush again either, unless our
laws change, this is his second term... However the policies and laws
in place now will continue and there are many Neo cons just like him
who will step forward when he's gone to inherit his same power. In the
mean time CAN ANYBODY NOTICE WHAT IS HAPPENING? Maybe then these
people will wake up and stop supporting Dictators because the think
morality should be enforced on others and liberty of Conscience thrown
out the window. Maybe people can wake up and realize that in the past
no one had to give up personal rights to be safe?

I do believe Canadians are suffering from the same disease in their
government, freedom of speech being outlawed and even biblical
teaching being defined as hatespeech and outlawed???

Is big brother everywhere?

As I see it, the issue is not voting,as you say, it is about being
aware of what is going on politically and globally.

Do Canadians not know that the United States is the only Super power
left in the World, and is at work trying to form a "One World order",
and using the strategy of pre-emptive war which commmunists and
Nazi's also used, to do so?

If Canadians lived on another planet then you might have a point.

Also:
If Terrorists were thwarted and were caught,wouldn't that be reported,
wouldn't that have been good news? How can the Poster below say "I AM
SURE there are those incidents" with zero documentation or evidence of
it?

Didn't the criminals or terrorists used to be aprehended and then we
heard about the crime they were aprehended for, or were conspiring to
do?

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT?

Why do people think this ridiculous new policy of the media announcing
the crime first,and allowing the criminals and terrorists to escape
and run off to make different and possibly better plans for another
day has any redeeming quality?

~ Cindy

:
: Susan Williams <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<***@4ax.com>...
: > SUPER-BUSH! WHAT ARE WE TALKIN' ABOUT??
: >
Cindy
2004-12-05 18:22:56 UTC
" The vision that Christ presented to John, presenting the
commandments of
God and the faith of Jesus, is to be definitely proclaimed to all
nations,
people, and tongues. The churches, represented by Babylon, are
represented
as having fallen from their spiritual state to become a persecuting
power
against those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony
of
Jesus Christ. To John this persecuting power is represented as having
horns
like a lamb, but as speaking like a dragon. . . .

As we near the close of time, there will be greater and still
greater
external parade of heathen power; heathen deities will manifest their
signal
power, and will exhibit themselves before the cities of the world; and
this
delineation has already begun to be fulfilled. By a variety of images
the
Lord Jesus represented to John the wicked character and seductive
influence
of those who have been distinguished for their persecution of God's
people.
All need wisdom carefully to search out the mystery of iniquity that
figures
so largely in the winding up of this earth's history. . . . In the
very time
in which we live, the Lord has called His people and has given them a
message to bear. He has called them to expose the wickedness of the
man of
sin who has made the Sunday law a distinctive power, who has thought
change times and laws, and to oppress the people of God who stand
firmly to
honor Him by keeping the only true Sabbath, the Sabbath of creation,
as holy
unto the Lord.

The perils of the last days are upon us, and in our work we are
to warn
the people of the danger they are in. Let not the solemn scenes which
prophecy has revealed be left untouched. If our people were half
awake, if
they realized the nearness of the events portrayed in the Revelation,
reformation would be wrought in our churches, and many more would
believe
the message. We have no time to lose; God calls upon us to watch for
souls
as they that must give an account. Advance new principles, and crowd
in the
clear-cut truth. It will be as a sword cutting both ways. But be not
too
ready to take a controversial attitude. There will be times when we
must
stand still and see the salvation of God. Let Daniel speak, let the
Revelation speak, and tell what is truth. But whatever phase of the
subject
is presented, uplift Jesus as the center of all hope, "the Root and
the
Offspring of David, and the bright and morning Star." - Source:
Testimonies
to Ministers and Gospel Workers PP 117-118

" Romanism is now regarded by Protestants with far greater favor
than in
former years. In those countries where Catholicism is not in the
ascendency,
and the papists are taking a conciliatory course in order to gain
influence,
there is an increasing indifference concerning the doctrines that
separate
the reformed churches from the papal hierarchy; the opinion is gaining
ground, that, after all, we do not differ so widely upon vital points
as has
been supposed, and that a little concession on our part will bring us
into a
better understanding with Rome. The time was when Protestants placed a
high
value upon the liberty of conscience which has been so dearly
purchased.
They taught their children to abhor popery, and held that to seek
harmony
with Rome would be disloyalty to God. But how widely different are the
sentiments now expressed.

The defenders of popery declare that the church has been
maligned; and
the Protestant world are inclined to accept the statement. Many urge
that it
is unjust to judge the church of today by the abominations and
absurdities
that marked her reign during the centuries of ignorance and darkness.
They
excuse her horrible cruelty as the result of the barbarism of the
times, and
plead that the influence of modern civilization has changed her
sentiments.

Have these persons forgotten the claim of infallibility put forth
for
eight hundred years by this haughty power? So far from being
relinquished,
this claim has been affirmed in the nineteenth century with greater
positiveness than ever before. As Rome asserts that she "never erred,
and
never can err," how can she renounce the principles which governed her
course in past ages? Great Controversy p. 563.par 1-3

" The Romish Church now presents a fair front to the
world,covering with
apologies her record of horrible cruelties. She has clothed herself in
Christ-like garments; but she is unchanged. Every principle of popery
that
existed in past ages exists today. The doctrines devised in the
darkest ages
are still held. Let none deceive themselves. The popery that
Protestants are
now so ready to honor is the same that ruled the world in the days of
the
Reformation, when men of God stood up, at the peril of their lives, to
expose her iniquity. She possesses the same pride and arrogant
assumption
that lorded it over kings and princes, and claimed the prerogatives of
God.
Her spirit is no less cruel and despotic now than when she crushed out
human
liberty, and slew the saints of the Most High.

Popery is just what prophecy declared that she would be, the
apostasy
of the latter times. [2 THESS. 2:3, 4.] It is a part of her policy to
assume
the character which will best accomplish her purpose; but beneath the
variable appearance of the chameleon, she conceals the invariable
venom of
the serpent. "We are not bound to keep faith and promises to
heretics," She
declares. Shall this power, whose record for a thousand years is
written in
the blood of the saints, be now acknowledged as a part of the church
of
Christ?

It is not without reason that the claim has been put forth in
Protestant countries, that Catholicism differs less widely from
Protestantism than in former times. There has been a change; but the
change
is not in the papacy. Catholicism indeed resembles much of the
Protestantism
that now exists, because Protestantism has so greatly degenerated
since the
days of the reformers.

As the Protestant churches have been seeking the favor of the
world,
false charity has blinded their eyes. They do not see but that it is
right
to believe good of all evil; and as the inevitable result, they will
finally
believe evil of all good. Instead of standing in defense of the faith
once
delivered to the saints, they are now, as it were, apologizing to Rome
for
their uncharitable opinion of her, begging pardon for their bigotry."
p 570-
571

I received the following by e-mail some time back.

" While it may be true that individual Catholics risked their lives to
save the Jews from Nazi annihilation, the Church, as an entity, did
not.
Roman Catholic intelligence operations assisted thousands of Nazi war
criminals such as Adolph Eichmann, Franz Stangl (the commandant of
Treblinka), Walter Rauf (the inventor of the "mobile" gas chamber),
Klaus Barbie (the "Butcher of Lyons") and Ante Pavelic (the bloody
dictator of Croatia) to escape from justice. Pope Pius XII personally
authorized the smuggling of Nazi war criminals, which was directed by
his political advisor Giovanni Montini (later known as Pope Paul VI).
Right after World War I, the Roman Catholic states of Croatia and
Slovenia united with the Eastern Orthodox state of Serbia to form the
nation of Yugoslavia. Immediately the Croats formed a terrorist
network
aimed, called the Ustashi, at the Serbs, headed by Ante Pavilec,
financed by Mussolini. When King Alexander I of Yugoslavia visited
France in 1934, he was assassinated at Marseilles by Pavelic. Although
Pavelic was convicted in both the French and Yugoslav courts, he
escaped
to Italy where Mussolini gave him protection and refused to surrender
him.

In 1941, the Nazis invaded Yugoslavia and Pavelic joined them. Hitler
rewarded Pavelic by making him the head of the new "Independent State
of
Croatia". Boettner, in his book Roman Catholicism, states:

"His [Pavelic] minister of religion was Andrya Artukovic, another
Roman
Catholic. Then began a war of suppression or extermination of all
Serbs
and Jews. Nearly 70,000 of the 80,000 Jews in the new state were
killed
or forced to flee, their property being confiscated. Official records
and photographs show that Pavelic and archbishop Stepinac were closely
associated in governmental, social, and ecclesiastical affairs.
Stepinac
was appointed supreme military apostolic vicar of the Ustashi army led
by Pavelic. He was, therefore, in a position to know of the atrocities
that were constantly taking place. In May, 1941, after innumerable
massacres had been committed, Pavelic went to Rome and was received by
Pope Pius Xll, and on the same occasion signed a treaty with
Mussolini."

John Loftus (attorney who worked for the Justice Dept. Nazi-hunting
unit--also an expert witness before Congress) and Mark Aarons
(international award winning investigative reporter with Austria
Broadcasting Corp.) corroborate Boettner's historical facts in their
book Unholy Trinity, p. 70-87:

"Pavelic had many reasons for concern, among them the horrific
massacres
of Serbs, Jews and Gypsies over the previous four years; half a
million
innocent civilians slaughtered at his personal command. Many had been
dispatched using extremely medieval methods; eyes had been gouged out,
limbs severed, intestines and other internal organs ripped from the
bodies of the living. Some were slaughtered like beasts. Many more
were
simply burned alive."

Scott and John Lee Anderson in their book Inside The League (Dodd Mead
and Co. 1986) also provide more detail of their atrocities.

"The Ustashi competed among themselves on how many of `the enemy' they
could kill. In order to impress the poglavnik-Pavelic and be promoted
or
singled out for `heroism,' the bands would pose with their victims
before cameras. Captured photographs --they are too grisly to
reproduce -- show Ustashi beheading a Serb with an axe, driving a saw
through the neck of another, carrying a head through the streets of
Zagreb. In all of them, the Ustashi are smiling and crowding
themselves
into the picture, as if to prove they had a role in the atrocity. Some
Ustase collected the eyes of Serbs they had killed, sending them, when
they had enough, to the Poglavnik for his inspection or proudly
displaying them and other human organs in the cafes of Zagreb."

THE POPE REWARDS THE MURDERERS

All these atrocities, and Pavelic still expected to be greeted by both
the Church and British leaders as a prominent Catholic in the struggle
against 'atheistic Bolshevism'...Pavelic was also aware that Pius XII
and his senior advisers held extremely charitable opinions of his
militant Catholicism. The Pope did receive Pavelic. However, the
British
Foreign Office reacted in outrage, calling Pope Pius XII "the greatest
moral coward of our age."

In the same year that the Pope met with Pavelic, more than 100,000
Orthodox Serbian men, women and children were killed by the Ustashi:

"In all, some 250 Eastern Orthodox churches were destroyed or turned
over to Roman Catholic parishes and convents. Documents requesting and
authorizing such transfers are now in the state prosecutor's office at
Zagreb and Sarajevo, bearing the signature of Aarchbishop Stepinac. In
February, 1942, a TE DEUM was sung in Stepinac's church in Zagreb,
then
the capital of Croatia, with special honors paid to Pavelic. In a
pastoral letter, Stepinac declared that in spite of complexities, what
they were seeing in Croatia was 'the Lord's work,' and called on his
priests to support Pavelic" (Roman Catholicism, Boettner, p. 436).

The reason for the support is because "during the war Pavelic had
forcibly converted tens of thousands of Serbian Eastern Orthodox under
penalty of death." (Loftus and Aaron) Although Pavelic was able to
keep
his death camps running even as the German death camps were being
dismantled by advancing Allied armies, eventually Pavelic and the
Roman
Catholic priests had to run for their lives. The Yugoslav courts
sentenced Stepinac to sixteen years imprisonment for his Nazi-Fascist
collaboration, where he only served 5 years. Walter Montano, in his
book
Behind the Purple Curtain, expounds on the charges for which Stepinac
was found guilty:

"A parade of prosecution witnesses testified at Zagreb, on October 5,
1946, that Catholic priests armed with pistols went out to convert
Orthodox Serbs and massacred them. . . . Most of the witnesses were
Croat Catholic peasants and laborers. One witness said six hundred and
fifty Serbs were taken into a church under false pretenses, and then
were stabbed and beaten to death by Ustashi members after the doors
were
locked. Archbishop Stepinac was convicted on all principal counts of
aiding the Axis, the puppet Croatian regime of Ante Pavelic, and the
terrorists Ustashi, and of glorifying the Ustashi in the Catholic
press,
pastoral letters, and speeches." (237-238)

The sentence against Stepinac was answered by the Vatican's
Osseruatore
Romano denouncing it as "ignominous" and said the "trial was a trial
against the Catholic Church". (Ibid., 238) Francis Cardinal Spellman,
Archbishop of New York, said that Archbishop Stepinac was "a victim of
the forces that seek to destroy men's freedom, ruin America, and
dominate the world." (Ibid., 238) He also said the Yugoslav Archbishop
had "defended the cause of true liberty for his hungry and harassed
people" through the war, adding that the person and principles of
Archbishop Stepinac were "violated". [Cutting Edge Note: Isn't it
amazing how easy it is for men to "rewrite" history? Here, Archbishop
Spellman and the Vatican are whitewashing the most heinous crimes
possible by a few words that sound glorious, and even patriotic. This
type of Hellish cover-up is one of the main reasons Jesus Christ must
conduct a White Throne Judgment at the end of His Millennial Reign.]

But, notice, below, how this whitewashing of this Hitler-type genocide
continues by American Roman Catholic leadership:

"Bishop Charles F. Buddy of San Diego, California, wired President
Truman asking for a 'straight forward fearless protest of the infamous
persecution of Archbishop Stepinac and the Catholic Church in
Yugoslavia. Liberty-loving Americans are not indifferent to the
vicious
travesty intended to discredit this great patriot who has valiantly
championed the rights of his people" (Behind the Purple Curtain,
Montano, 239)

Now, we are told it is OK to "champion the rights" of one people by
annihilating another people?!

"Until his death in 1960, he [Stepinac] was played up in Roman
Catholic
circles, particularly in the U.S., as a 'martyr,' even to the extent
that Cardinal Spellman, in New York, named a parochial high school
after
him" (Roman Catholicism, Boettner, 437; Emphasis added).

Just think, a school named after the murderer, Archbishop Stepinac,
who
said:"God, who directs the destiny of nations and controls the hearts
of
Kings, has given us Ante Pavelic and moved the leader of a friendly
and
allied people, Adolph Hitler, to use his victorious troops to disperse
our oppressors...Glory be to God, our gratitude to Adolf Hitler and
loyalty to our Poglavnik, Ante Pavelic" (A Woman Rides The Beast,
Hunt,
301 ).

Further, Pope John Paul II reinstated the old Office of the
Inquisition
in 1983, led by Cardinal Ratzinger. As close as the world is to the
appearance of Antichrist, we find it highly interesting that the Pope
would revive the office which led the infamous Inquisitions from
1550-1850, a time period in which over 8 million Born Again Christians
were martyred. Certainly, the Pope seems to be preparing for the
Biblically prophesied holocaust of Revelation 13:16-18, when the False
Prophet causes all the peoples of the world to take the Mark of the
Beast. Surely, the same Vatican which has the blood of 8 million
Christians on its hands, and the blood of Eastern European innocents
on
its hands, will have no difficulty assuming the leadership in
history's
last, and most horrific, genocide.]

The Church of Rome has a policy regarding freedom of religion: when
they
are in the minority, they want freedom from persecution; when in the
majority, freedom to persecute. Rome has proven over and over again by
their actions, when in power ... they persecute. Mussolini, and all
the
priests and Catholics that assisted them {Note: Pavelic, Hitler, and
Mussolini were all Catholics}, were never excommunicated, or even
severely censured for their actions. As a matter of fact, Rome went to
great lengths to defend the actions of Stepinac.

WOE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO COME UNDER THE POLITICAL RULE OF ROMAN
CATHOLICISM

Jeremiah 23:14 says: "...they strengthen also the hands of evildoers,
that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto
me
as Sodom and their inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah."

Yet, years ago I heard Pat Robertson make this incredible
statement:"If
the Catholics and the Evangelicals would join together, they could
make
the right decisions for this nation, for the world."

History shows us that the Catholic church has not made "right"
decisions
for herself, or for the world. The Vatican-Nazi connection exposes the
deep darkness of Catholicism and should leave every one of us a little
wiser about the true heart of the Roman Catholic system. Truth is not
her goal; rather, she seeks tyranny and dictatorship, under the guise
of
religious truth! God might as well have been speaking of the Church
of
Rome when He said:

"For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with
iniquity;
your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
None
calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity,
and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity...The
way of peace they know not; and there is no judgement in their goings:
they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not
know peace." (Isa. 59:3,4, & 8)

Pavelic hid, masquerading as a monk in a Catholic monastery, until he
could escape judgment for his crimes against humanity as described
above. What a testimony to the Catholic hierarchy's "justice" for all.
Most frightening are the words of Avro Manhattan in the Vatican's
Holocaust, page 9, (Ozark Books, 1986):

"The uniqueness of the Independent Catholic State of Croatia lies
precisely in this: that it provided a model, in miniature , of what
the
Catholic Church, had she the power, would like to see in the West and,
indeed, everywhere. As such it should be carefully scrutinized. For
its
significance .... is of greatest import to all the freedom loving
peoples of the world."

by Rebecca Sexton -- Former Catholics For Christ
.
EW
2004-12-07 00:43:49 UTC
Post by Cindy
message to bear. He has called them to expose the wickedness of the
man of
sin who has made the Sunday law a distinctive power, who has thought
change times and laws, and to oppress the people of God who stand
firmly to
honor Him by keeping the only true Sabbath, the Sabbath of creation,
as holy
unto the Lord.
Uh, what Sunday "law" are you referring to? Are you just dreaming these
things up?

And, as far as the rest of your message, it is filled with hate of
Catholics. What a dark side you must have.

EW
Donna
2004-12-07 07:55:54 UTC
Post by EW
Post by Cindy
message to bear. He has called them to expose the wickedness of the
man of
sin who has made the Sunday law a distinctive power, who has thought
change times and laws, and to oppress the people of God who stand
firmly to
honor Him by keeping the only true Sabbath, the Sabbath of creation,
as holy
unto the Lord.
Uh, what Sunday "law" are you referring to? Are you just dreaming these
things up?
And, as far as the rest of your message, it is filled with hate of
Catholics. What a dark side you must have.
EW
Readers:

Is it hate to warn a family that their house is on fire so that they can get
out and live?

The prophecies of Daniel and Revelation have been shared in this newsgroup
many many times. In the prophecies God is telling us how Satan is deceiving
the nations, through what church power and how our nation helps to bring it
all about. Daily we can see the truth in the prophecies as they unfold
right before our eyes. There are writers on this newsgroup who love and care
for their fellowman and fervently try to warn about what is coming upon the
people's of this earth so that they can make an informed choice as to who
they are following, God or man. Most people are not even aware of the many
things being done to set up the Sunday Law. Here is a recent news item:

"Pope Calls for Rediscovery of Meaning of Sunday
In 1st Angelus Address of Advent
VATICAN CITY, NOV. 28, 2004 ( Zenit.org <http://www.zenit.org/> ).- John
Paul II called for the rediscovery of the meaning of Sunday, as Advent
opened in the year he has dedicated to the Eucharist.

From the window of his study, the Pope addressed the 30,000 pilgrims
gathered today in St. Peter's Square, before praying the midday Angelus with
them.

The Holy Father noted it was the first Sunday of Advent, the liturgical
period of preparation for Christmas.

During Advent, "we will contemplate with particular fervor the face of
Christ present in the Eucharist," he said.

The Pope emphasized that "Jesus, Incarnate Word, dead and risen, is the
center of history. The Church adores him and discovers in him the ultimate
and unifying meaning of all the mysteries of faith: the love of God that
gives life."

Mentioning the Eucharistic Congress that the Church in Italy is organizing
in Bari from May 21-29, the Holy Father recalled its main theme, "Without
Sunday, We Cannot Live."

The initiative motivated the Pope to encourage the Christian community "to
rediscover with new intensity the meaning of Sunday: its mystery, its
celebration, its significance for Christian and human life."

John Paul II, who in recent years has given central importance to the
rediscovery of the Eucharist, is concerned about the loss of the meaning of
Sunday, as he says in the 1998 apostolic letter "Dies Domini."

The Holy Father concluded by praying for the intercession of Mary, whom he
described as "Eucharistic Woman," so that the Christian community will
receive "with joy the Christ who comes" at Christmas, and will celebrate
"worthily the sacramental presence of the Eucharistic mystery."

Evident in St. Peter's Square was the scaffolding, used to build the
Nativity scene, which will be unveiled on Christmas Eve."
http://www.zenit.org/english/visualizza.phtml?sid=62687
<http://www.zenit.org/english/visualizza.phtml?sid=62687>

In our Lord Jesus Christ's service,

Donna
bam
2004-12-07 15:04:41 UTC
Post by Donna
Is it hate to warn a family that their house is on fire so that they can
get out and live?
The prophecies of Daniel and Revelation have been shared in this newsgroup
many many times. In the prophecies God is telling us how Satan is
deceiving the nations, through what church power and how our nation helps
to bring it all about. Daily we can see the truth in the prophecies as
they unfold right before our eyes. There are writers on this newsgroup who
love and care for their fellowman and fervently try to warn about what is
coming upon the people's of this earth so that they can make an informed
choice as to who they are following, God or man. Most people are not even
aware of the many things being done to set up the Sunday Law. Here is a
And St. John may have seen some terrible monsters in his apocalyptic
visions, but none so ghastly as one of his own interpreters. (paraphrased
from GK Chesterton)

BAM
Susan Williams
2004-12-07 16:40:30 UTC
Post by Donna
Post by EW
Post by Cindy
message to bear. He has called them to expose the wickedness of the
man of
sin who has made the Sunday law a distinctive power, who has thought
change times and laws, and to oppress the people of God who stand
firmly to
honor Him by keeping the only true Sabbath, the Sabbath of creation,
as holy
unto the Lord.
Uh, what Sunday "law" are you referring to? Are you just dreaming these
things up?
And, as far as the rest of your message, it is filled with hate of
Catholics. What a dark side you must have.
EW
How would this damned killer know that, to bring out the usual reflex
action of a killer organization when he yawned after we showed him his
friends quoting that all non-Catholics must die?

Can't you see that any wind-up Antichrist organization has to accuse
good people of this charge? Doesn't that show you they haven't
changed?

How can someone who did everything possible to cover up his friends
posting that all non-Catholics must die, know that others are hatred?

http://www.seventh-dayadventism.com/Grizogono.htm

At that link is shown the most horrible killers known to the moder
world: the Ustashis of WWII. They not only murdered, but they gloried
in mutilating and torturing their victims. Their agenda in Yugoslavia
was TO MAKE SURE THAT COUNTRY WAS 100% CATHOLIC!

Go and see the horrible pictures before you understand that EW, and
his fellow super-terrorist friends who at the drop of a hat accuse
good people of hating Catholics...

HAS NEVER YET SAID A SINGLE BAD WORD AGAINST THE USTASHIS. As typical
Jesuits, when you expound on the history, they accuse you of hatred
for exposing their crimes.

In His Grace,

Susan
Post by Donna
[...]
From the window of his study, the Pope addressed the 30,000 pilgrims
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
Susan Williams

Susan Williams
2004-12-07 07:29:33 UTC
Post by NoWhence
How many newsgroups did you post this to?
Here is just a small list of some other newsgroups you posted this
misc.immigration.canada, soc.culture.canada, can.gov, can.gov.general,
can.military.police, talk.politics.guns, talk.politics.libertarian,
talk.politics.misc, talk.politics.theory, can.politics,
can.politics.ab.politics, can.politics, can.politics.ab.politics,
can.talk.guns
Now WHY did you want to post this message to Canadian newsgroups when
they can not vote for Bush?
You mean why we need a detective? The Canadians need a detective?

The Canadians should more understand the plight of the innocent
against the servants of the Antichrist!

In His Grace,

Susan