I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations? Will It Do Professional Work?
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 10:18:53 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
For example:
Will It Do Professional Work?
If I can't blow up the images to some 2 feet X 3 feet or 5 feet x 7
feet (gallery size), it's not going to work.
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
indoors, in the evening. (my preferred technique with people, when the
lighting is relatively soft)
I am turned off by the fixed lens, but I have limited resources at
the moment.
The cameras I would buy would run $750 +.

The reviews I've read sound excellent, and I've managed to put a few
$$ aside. I thought I'd make a new digital camera
(well, "refurbished") my Christmas gift to myself. I'm about to
re-launch my professional photography career, having been playing with
some pretty serious photography for about a year now.
Having convinced myself (and my fans who have seen my work) that "I
still have it" (an eye) I have built a substantial portfolio which is
online, and I've had some good interest expressed.
But if I'm going to tackle serious photography and do my "have camera,
will travel" thing, I need a serious camera. The Sony Mavica I have
has sort of run its course. I was given it roughly 6 months ago, and
I've long since outgrown it.
For example, I can't shoot through store windows without a nasty
reflection on the image. I've been shooting through store windows for
YEARS. That is one of my tricks for which I've heard a dozen times,
"John, how did you get THAT shot?" (chuckle)
I can't shoot through store windows with the Mavica. "scratch one
technique.'

Any opinions whether the Coolpix 5200 is a good camera or not for a
professional?

My only objection thus far is that it looks like it will get lost in
my big hands. I am used to a full-size camera body, and the 5200 is a
compact. I'm hoping I will adjust.

However, for those who know cameras, the 5200 is SLR, and that is
VITAL. The Mavica just has the LCD on the back, which is "ok", but
which I will never get used to. The cameras I used for my university
degree were all SLRs with the exception of the Leica rangefinder I
used the one evening (instructor's camera) in class.

Opinions?

I'm going to wait 24 hours and pray before I "jump".

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and help.

And-- no-- I don't plan on posting the address of my portfolio. It's
invitation only, and I just don't trust too many in here to NOT
download and distribute my photos.

Sorry to the few of you who would be honest.

john w
ujb
2006-12-05 11:41:11 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!

Papa porn, you should look into the Nikon D40 at about $500, a real
camera for someone of your many talents, but obvious limitations. The
D40 even has a 'child' mode pops, if you get my drift. ;) ;) ;)
sunnie

--the rest of your retarded drivel snipped because it makes you look
really stupid--
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 13:10:24 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:41:11 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
After such comments from you for the past 6 YEARS, do you seriously
think I'd listen to your advice about ANYTHING??

I'm also concerned with the cost.
Post by ujb
Papa porn,
Blow it out your ass, psycho! You have to be the biggest LOSER
walking the earth!

john w
ujb
2006-12-05 17:05:17 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
After such comments from you for the past 6 YEARS, do you seriously
think I'd listen to your advice about ANYTHING??
Do you think sonny really cares if you waste your money? You've wasted
your life, what's a few bucks?
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I'm also concerned with the cost.
But you'll waste money on junk? You are so so stupid!
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by ujb
Papa porn,
Blow it out your ass, psycho!
You make me :)
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You have to be the biggest LOSER
walking the earth!
Could be, but sweet sweet knows about watermarking my pic's!
john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 21:43:10 UTC
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I'm also concerned with the cost.
But you'll waste money on junk? You are so so stupid!
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by ujb
Papa porn,
Blow it out your ass, psycho!
You make me :)
That's because sweet-sweet knows all! :o)
ujb
2006-12-06 02:33:53 UTC
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I'm also concerned with the cost.
But you'll waste money on junk? You are so so stupid!
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by ujb
Papa porn,
Blow it out your ass, psycho!
You make me :)
Yes, sweet sweet knows all! ;)
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 15:53:50 UTC
Post by ujb
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I'm also concerned with the cost.
But you'll waste money on junk? You are so so stupid!
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by ujb
Papa porn,
Blow it out your ass, psycho!
You make me :)
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You have to be the biggest LOSER
walking the earth!
Could be, but sweet sweet knows about watermarking my pic's!
That's because sweet-sweet knows all! :o)
Yes, sweet sweet knows all! ;)
and poor old LEGION weatherless is most upset that sweet-sweet does
know all!! :o)
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 21:42:46 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:05:17 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
After such comments from you for the past 6 YEARS, do you seriously
think I'd listen to your advice about ANYTHING??
You seem to be suffering the mis-impression that I was starting a
two-way conversation with you.

You mental midget!

chuckle.

The MOST I do with your rants and drivel is to archive you for the
psychiatrists.

You may be one who isn't even in any book, yet.

Don't you feel great that they may dedicate books to your aberrations?

john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 23:45:55 UTC
x-no-archive: don't count on that, old boy!!!!!!!!!
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
After such comments from you for the past 6 YEARS, do you seriously
think I'd listen to your advice about ANYTHING??
You seem to be suffering the mis-impression that I was starting a
two-way conversation with you.
You mental midget!
chuckle.
The MOST I do with your rants and drivel is to archive you for the
psychiatrists.
You may be one who isn't even in any book, yet.
Don't you feel great that they may dedicate books to your aberrations?
john w
Oh, my, liar-johnnie- would you perchance B referring 2 those
textbooks on psychiatry that you claimed awhile back you'll be
re-writing?
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 00:35:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
x-no-archive: don't count on that, old boy!!!!!!!!!
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
Ah, "Psycho Bitch" is back!

Hi, psycho bitch!

You have earned so many titles... "Psycho", "Psycho Bitch", "Queen of
the Liars", I just don't know which to call you at times.

tsk tsk

john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 00:45:53 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Ah, "Psycho Bitch" is back!
Hi, psycho bitch!
You have earned so many titles... "Psycho", "Psycho Bitch", "Queen of
the Liars", I just don't know which to call you at times.
tsk tsk
poor liar-johnnie!
I'm your worst nightmare, old boy...

Call me whatever names U like, but all the childish names in the world
won't make me what you claim I supposedly am, Legion.
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 05:05:36 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Ah, "Psycho Bitch" is back!
Hi, psycho bitch!
You have earned so many titles... "Psycho", "Psycho Bitch", "Queen of
the Liars", I just don't know which to call you at times.
tsk tsk
poor liar-johnnie!
I'm your worst nightmare, old boy...
roll on the floor laughing.

As my friend Paul Harvey says, darlin',
"Oh, I'd LOVE to buy you for what you're worth,
and then SELL yuo for what you THINK you're worth!"

I'd be WEALTHY!

john w

snip
Robibnikoff
2006-12-06 13:52:10 UTC
"john w @yoo.how>" <johnw<no> wrote in

snip
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
As my friend Paul Harvey says, darlin',
"Oh, I'd LOVE to buy you for what you're worth,
and then SELL yuo for what you THINK you're worth!"
I'd be WEALTHY!
Perhaps you should spend less time polishing your knob and more time
polishing your posts.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
N***@no.spam
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 15:52:37 UTC
Really, Legion -- can't you EVER think up any new lines?
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 00:37:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:05:17 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I'm also concerned with the cost.
But you'll waste money on junk? You are so so stupid!
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by ujb
Papa porn,
Blow it out your ass, psycho!
You make me :)
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You have to be the biggest LOSER
walking the earth!
Could be, but sweet sweet knows about watermarking my pic's!
You continue to be just about the stupidest little shit walking God's
earth.

I'd explain that, but you are self-evidently too g-damned stupid to
understand.

AGain, turd, I keep waiting for you to say something nice about
anything or anyone. I am sure Jesus will return before you do, and
he'll catch you typing one-handed, saying something else ugly.

john w
Post by ujb
john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 00:47:39 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You continue to be just about the stupidest little shit
^^^^^^bowel fixation AGAIN duly noted...
AGain, turd,
abnormal masturbation obsession again duly noted....
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 05:07:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You continue to be just about the stupidest little shit
^^^^^^bowel fixation AGAIN duly noted...
AGain, turd,
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I am sure Jesus will return before you do, and
he'll catch you typing one-handed, saying something else ugly.
abnormal masturbation obsession again duly noted....
Your obsessions with everyone's every word again noted.

psycho bitch psycho babbling!

john w
Robibnikoff
2006-12-06 13:54:02 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You continue to be just about the stupidest little shit
^^^^^^bowel fixation AGAIN duly noted...
AGain, turd,
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I am sure Jesus will return before you do, and
he'll catch you typing one-handed, saying something else ugly.
abnormal masturbation obsession again duly noted....
Your obsessions with everyone's every word again noted.
The fact that you reply to her every post proves your own.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 15:54:46 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:54:02 -0500, "Robibnikoff"
Post by Robibnikoff
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You continue to be just about the stupidest little shit
^^^^^^bowel fixation AGAIN duly noted...
AGain, turd,
Yup-- but ya gotta admit, Robyn- he IS cheap entertainment!! :o)
Robibnikoff
2006-12-06 13:53:21 UTC

Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You continue to be just about the stupidest little shit walking God's
earth.
My, my. It's always so easy to see when you're in the manic phase of your
mental illness. Your language goes right down the tubes.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 21:42:35 UTC
More 'good pastoral talk', right John?
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 13:11:57 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:41:11 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
Papa porn, you should look into the Nikon D40 at about $500, a real
camera for someone of your many talents, but obvious limitations.
And-- oh, by the way-- dumb as a brick! I have likely forgotten more
about photography than you ever learned! And I could still shoot
circles around you!

Dirtbag!

john w
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 13:13:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:41:11 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
Papa porn, you should look into the Nikon D40 at about $500, a real
camera for someone of your many talents, but obvious limitations. The
D40 even has a 'child' mode pops, if you get my drift. ;) ;) ;)
sunnie
--the rest of your retarded drivel snipped because it makes you look
really stupid--
Well, sweet cheeks, I could have an IQ of - 100 and I'd still be 100
points higher than you!

;-)

If you get my drift! ;-) ;-)
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 13:23:12 UTC
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
Papa porn, you should look into the Nikon D40 at about $500, a real
camera for someone of your many talents, but obvious limitations. The
D40 even has a 'child' mode pops, if you get my drift. ;) ;) ;)
sunnie
--the rest of your retarded drivel snipped because it makes you look
really stupid--
WHAT!!!! ....you mean you didn't get your invitation to see his
marvelous portFOOLio, Sweet-Sweet? :OD
ujb
2006-12-05 13:57:07 UTC
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
Papa porn, you should look into the Nikon D40 at about $500, a real
camera for someone of your many talents, but obvious limitations. The
D40 even has a 'child' mode pops, if you get my drift. ;) ;) ;)
sunnie
--the rest of your retarded drivel snipped because it makes you look
really stupid--
WHAT!!!! ....you mean you didn't get your invitation to see his
marvelous portFOOLio, Sweet-Sweet? :OD
Poor poor stupid really doesn't have a clue, he thought he needed three
replies to show how foolish he can be, when just one was sufficient! The
retard might as well use a pinhole camera as wasting his moolah on that
5200. Also, I hate seeing him squander his stipend when he's never
repaid the money he said he was going to send to sweet sweet! So sad
seeing the idiom a 'a fool and their money' alive and well in the
Baptist group!
ujie the troll
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 21:44:27 UTC
Post by ujb
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
what's that old saying. "A fool and his money are soon
partying".......!!!!!! LOL!
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 22:14:10 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:57:07 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
I told you dearest, I am holding onto your $25 until I see you in
person, and I can then feed you your $25 a penny at a time.
Don't you remember that?

;-)

I'm gonna have you shitting pennies for a month!

;-)
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 23:48:16 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
Don't count on that, you old weakling.

Sweet-sweet could easily mop up the floor by swinging you by your
moustache alone!

Come 2 think of it, 'sew' could 'eye'..........
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 00:41:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:48:16 -0500, ***@no.spam wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
Praise the Lord! It's Christmas, and you've decided to lead the
caroling!

:-)

Knew I could count on you and Jaime to be spiritual at this time of
year!

Yep! Every time I see a cockroach, I think of you and Jaime!

:-)
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 15:55:47 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Yep! Every time I see a cockroach, I think of you and Jaime!
Good 4 U, old boy.

Clean up your apartment and then U would not see any more
cockroaches.
Robibnikoff
2006-12-06 16:08:06 UTC
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Yep! Every time I see a cockroach, I think of you and Jaime!
Good 4 U, old boy.
Clean up your apartment and then U would not see any more
cockroaches.
Seriously! Last time I saw a cockroach was when I lived in Florida over 20
years ago. His home must be a dump.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
N***@no.spam
He sure does give himself away easily, doesn't he? !!
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 21:58:39 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:23:12 -0500, ***@no.spam wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
Papa porn, you should look into the Nikon D40 at about $500, a real
camera for someone of your many talents, but obvious limitations. The
D40 even has a 'child' mode pops, if you get my drift. ;) ;) ;)
sunnie
--the rest of your retarded drivel snipped because it makes you look
really stupid--
WHAT!!!! ....you mean you didn't get your invitation to see his
marvelous portFOOLio, Sweet-Sweet? :OD
Interesting, Elaine!
You can be as sweet as sugar on Monday, then you see some of Jimmy's
infantile, ugly remarks, and you RUSH to be as acid in your comments
as Jim.

You truly seek the lower level.

Sad.

Where did your loving attitude go?

Jesus told us to lead, not to follow. And those you choose to follow
are NOT the "leaders" of the Christian community.

?????

And one of the reasons I didn't post / don't post my portfolio url in
here is because of you and Jimmy.

I have no doubt that my photos would show up all over the web with all
sorts of ugly "cute" remarks on them, compliments of you and Jimmy,
should I post my url.

That's PRECISELY why I don't tell you all where my portfolio is.
It's beautiful, but you would not appreciate it. You'd be looking for
(and no doubt finding) ways to TRASH me.

. You have stolen from me before; likely, you would steal from me
again.

Bottom line, Elaine, you are a sick, angry person. You are twisted,
and you seek out to destroy. Like Jimmy.

You simply have no morals.

I wonder what excuse you'll give Jesus...

john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 23:53:07 UTC
x-no-archive: haaaaaahahahaa!!!!!!!!!
Where did your loving attitude go?
It flew out the window when I noticed more of your lies concerning me
to Mike and others.
Jesus told us to lead, not to follow. And those you choose to follow
are NOT the "leaders" of the Christian community.
?????
And one of the reasons I didn't post / don't post my portfolio url in
here is because of you and Jimmy.
Aw, gee- but I already got my invitation, and will send it to
sweet-sweet!
I simply used another name, dontchaknow? LOL! :o)
well, of course--------- according to you.
That's PRECISELY why I don't tell you all where my portfolio is.
It's beautiful, but you would not appreciate it. You'd be looking for
(and no doubt finding) ways to TRASH me.
No problem! You trash yourself every day, Liar-johnnie - you don't
need any help from sweet-sweet or I !!
And only you believe we would ever do such a thing.
. You have stolen from me before; likely, you would steal from me
again.
Stolen?
Stolen what, old boy?
Care to provide some proof of your false accusation?
Bottom line, Elaine, you are a sick, angry person. You are twisted,
and you seek out to destroy. Like Jimmy.
Aw, gee- poor old Legion - tossing another pity-party for ourself, are
we?
You simply have no morals.
According to you!
I wonder what excuse you'll give Jesus...
Jesus knows I have good morals if you don't!
But-- like I told you B4 - "Whatever U say, liar-johnnie!!"
john w
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 00:50:36 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
x-no-archive: haaaaaahahahaa!!!!!!!!!
Where did your loving attitude go?
It flew out the window when I noticed more of your lies concerning me
to Mike and others.
"Lies?" I have told no lies about you.

If you don't like what's being said about you, I recommend you modify
your attitudes and your BEHAVIOR, like you keep telling everyone else
to do!

Everyone else in creation should be modifying their behavior to suit
YOU, but you don't give a single thought to modifying yours!

And if you "merely tell the truth as you see it" about me, dearest,
that is PRECISELY what I am doing with you. "I tell it like I see it."

And yuo should truly read a dictionary for the definition of "lie." I
don't lie, darling, because as far as I know, what I say about you is
the TRUTH.

You just HATE the truth about you!
Post by N***@no.spam
Jesus told us to lead, not to follow. And those you choose to follow
are NOT the "leaders" of the Christian community.
?????
And one of the reasons I didn't post / don't post my portfolio url in
here is because of you and Jimmy.
Aw, gee- but I already got my invitation, and will send it to
sweet-sweet!
I simply used another name, dontchaknow? LOL! :o)
Sweetness, the only people who have seen my portfolio are people I
know.

I don't know you.

And there you go, being a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR again.
Post by N***@no.spam
I have no doubt that my photos would show up all over the web with all
sorts of ugly "cute" remarks on them, compliments of you and Jimmy,
should I post my url.
well, of course--------- according to you.
That's PRECISELY why I don't tell you all where my portfolio is.
It's beautiful, but you would not appreciate it. You'd be looking for
(and no doubt finding) ways to TRASH me.
No problem! You trash yourself every day,
smirk. In that way, my pet, you do yourself no good with trash such
as this very post.

Liar-johnnie -

Queen of All Liars = Elaine!

you don't
Post by N***@no.spam
need any help from sweet-sweet or I !!
That should be "sweet-sweet or me" stupid person.
Post by N***@no.spam
And only you believe we would ever do such a thing.
You stupid shit.
You already stole my writing. I KNOW you would steal my photography
and post it all over the web.

That's called me judging your future behavior based on your past.
Post by N***@no.spam
. You have stolen from me before; likely, you would steal from me
again.
Stolen?
Stolen what, old boy?
Care to provide some proof of your false accusation?
My archives of my writing plagiarized on your web page?

You are SUCH A God-damned liar, Elaine!
Post by N***@no.spam
Bottom line, Elaine, you are a sick, angry person. You are twisted,
and you seek out to destroy. Like Jimmy.
Aw, gee- poor old Legion - tossing another pity-party for ourself, are
we?
Pity party? You get caught being the twisted, demented butch bitch
you are, and you try to point your fat fingers elsewhere!

chuckle.
Post by N***@no.spam
You simply have no morals.
According to you!
"According to your posting history, dearest."
Post by N***@no.spam
I wonder what excuse you'll give Jesus...
Jesus knows I have good morals if you don't!
roll on the floor laughing.

You are an angry, vengeful, hater.

there is NO love in you.

Therefore, there is self-evidently NO Holy Spirit in you.

You are a friggin phony if ever there was.

john w

snip
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 15:56:43 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Sweetness, the only people who have seen my portfolio are people I
know.
I don't know you.
And there you go, being a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR again.
not so --------

But if it makes you feel better to think I don't have the URL, fine!
:O)
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 16:04:26 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by N***@no.spam
need any help from sweet-sweet or I !!
That should be "sweet-sweet or me" stupid person.
OTC, Legion, I know proper grammar.
And I posted correctly, whether U approve or not.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by N***@no.spam
And only you believe we would ever do such a thing.
You stupid shit.
^^^^^^^^^bowel obsession again duly noted.....
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You already stole my writing. I KNOW you would steal my photography
and post it all over the web.
That's called me judging your future behavior based on your past.
You don't have any 'writing' which interests me in the slightest,
Legion, plus -- I ain't a thief, much to your chagrin.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
. You have stolen from me before; likely, you would steal from me
again.
Stolen?
Stolen what, old boy?
Care to provide some proof of your false accusation?
My archives of my writing plagiarized on your web page?
A few sentences from a post are not plagiarism, old boy.

To top that off, I put comments from OTHER POSTERS there as well.

And to FURTHER top it all off, I did not renew my web site B-cuz I
simply don't have the time to keep it updated.

However, Legion, should the day dawn when I might put up another site,
rest assured, THE IDES will go up also!! BTW, thank you for some
updated comments to include in that! :o)
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You are SUCH A GXX-damned liar, Elaine!
obscenity corrected..............
gutter mouth again duly noted.......... blasphemy again duly noted...
paranoid obsessional comments ignored.......
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
and you seek out to destroy. Like Jimmy.
Aw, gee- poor old Legion - tossing another pity-party for ourself, are
we?
Pity party? You get caught being the twisted, demented butch bitch
you are, and you try to point your fat fingers elsewhere!
a 'butch' is a lezzie, Legion, and I am not a lezzie!
Nice try though, old boy!! And your calling me a 'bitch' means
nothing. I laugh your ignorance off like a duckie shakes water off its
little back!!
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
chuckle.
^^^^^^childishness noted..
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You simply have no morals.
According to you!
"According to your posting history, dearest."
YOUR posting history, you mean, LEGION!!!!!!!

Sold any porn lately??
remainder of paranoid insanity ignored!
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 21:40:39 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:41:11 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
Papa porn,
I continue to wonder --you waste of the air you breathe and the food
you eat -- how any comment you ever make could be considered
"Christian."

You seem to me-- and others have likewise commented-- to live to make
others as miserable as you know how.

I have never ever ever seen one single word of love or compassion from
you.
???

I think when Jesus comes back, you are in for a VERY RUDE awakening.

Plan on spending your eternity in a VERY HOT climate.

john w
Robibnikoff
2006-12-05 21:47:38 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework. That 5200 is junk, it's a
girls toy!
Papa porn,
I continue to wonder --you waste of the air you breathe and the food
you eat -- how any comment you ever make could be considered
"Christian."
You seem to me-- and others have likewise commented-- to live to make
others as miserable as you know how.
I have never ever ever seen one single word of love or compassion from
you.
???
I think when Jesus comes back, you are in for a VERY RUDE awakening.
Plan on spending your eternity in a VERY HOT climate.
Um, but it might have been MUCH smarter of you to post this question in a
photography forum, don't you think?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 22:12:06 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:41:11 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework.
That 5200 is junk, it's a girls toy!

By the way, shitforbrains, your comments:
1 "that 5200 is junk" is crap. Nikon doesn't produce "junk". and the
5200 has gotten excellent marks from the professionals, making you far
less than a professional.
2. " it's a girls toy" is hardly what one would call a "politically
sensitive" remark.
Are you suggesting-- oh stoneless one-- that I have no balls?
And how would YOU know that? Were you down there, looking for
them?

You try too hard to insult the wrong people. I am immune from your
infantile rants, but they will look good to the Pentagon.

;-)

For an Army LC, you truly are a dickless wonder!

But, you knew that!
;-)
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 23:58:07 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Are you suggesting-- oh stoneless one-- that I have no balls?
And how would YOU know that? Were you down there, looking for
them?
^^^^^^^^^^^abnormal obsession with body parts again duly
noted..........
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You try too hard to insult the wrong people. I am immune from your
infantile rants, but they will look good to the Pentagon.
But it's not NICE to speak to sweet-sweet that way, Legion.....

and YOU truly are an idiot.
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 00:53:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Are you suggesting-- oh stoneless one-- that I have no balls?
And how would YOU know that? Were you down there, looking for
them?
^^^^^^^^^^^abnormal obsession with body parts again duly
noted..........
You certainly are one stupid, petty, little bitch!
You say nothing about Jimmy calling me a girl. But when I respond,
you take me on!
You worthless SHIT!
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
You try too hard to insult the wrong people. I am immune from your
infantile rants, but they will look good to the Pentagon.
But it's not NICE to speak to sweet-sweet that way, Legion.....
Go have intercourse with yourself, you psycho bitch.
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
For an Army LC, you truly are a dickless wonder!
^^^^^^^^^^^abnormal obsession with body parts again duly
noted..........
Go have intercourse with yourself, you psycho bitch.
Post by N***@no.spam
and YOU truly are an idiot.
And you truly are a butch bitch.
ujb
2006-12-06 02:31:41 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework.
That 5200 is junk, it's a girls toy!
1 "that 5200 is junk" is crap. Nikon doesn't produce "junk". and the
5200 has gotten excellent marks from the professionals, making you far
less than a professional.
It's junk for all but the stupid. It would be fine for you I'm sure.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
2. " it's a girls toy" is hardly what one would call a "politically
sensitive" remark.
Oh please stupid! Go out and buy your toy, you don't need 3 shots per
second, you don't need instant on and ready to take pictures, you don't
need to change lens or low light optics!
You have in the past told us the toys under the awning ain't workin'.
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 05:07:53 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:31:41 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework.
That 5200 is junk, it's a girls toy!
1 "that 5200 is junk" is crap. Nikon doesn't produce "junk". and the
5200 has gotten excellent marks from the professionals, making you far
less than a professional.
It's junk for all but the stupid. It would be fine for you I'm sure.
Oh, feel the love!
ujb
2006-12-06 11:29:56 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework.
That 5200 is junk, it's a girls toy!
1 "that 5200 is junk" is crap. Nikon doesn't produce "junk". and the
5200 has gotten excellent marks from the professionals, making you far
less than a professional.
It's junk for all but the stupid. It would be fine for you I'm sure.
Oh, feel the love!
Oh poor poor stupid, do you want polite or do you want sincere help with
the problem of how you're wasting your meager expendable resources?
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 12:28:14 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:29:56 -0500, ujb <***@bigfeet.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework.
That 5200 is junk, it's a girls toy!
1 "that 5200 is junk" is crap. Nikon doesn't produce "junk". and the
5200 has gotten excellent marks from the professionals, making you far
less than a professional.
It's junk for all but the stupid. It would be fine for you I'm sure.
Oh, feel the love!
Oh poor poor stupid,
I do presume that when you say "poor poor stupid", you're looking in
your mirror!

do you want polite or do you want sincere help

??????

I have never known you to be
1. polite
2. sincere

?????

john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 16:13:26 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Are you suggesting-- oh stoneless one-- that I have no balls?
And how would YOU know that? Were you down there, looking for
them?
You have in the past told us the toys under the awning ain't workin'.
AND, sweet-sweet- MY main concern is WHAT SUBJECT MATTER Legion would
be planning to 'photog'..........
He has more than adequately made known his obsessions in here.......
Robibnikoff
2006-12-06 13:50:20 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework.
That 5200 is junk, it's a girls toy!
Wow, who knew you were such a chauvinist pig.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
ujb
2006-12-06 13:55:57 UTC
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by ujb
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Yes, pull your head out and do some homework.
That 5200 is junk, it's a girls toy!
Wow, who knew you were such a chauvinist pig.
Pitiful isn't it how Nikon made something like the 5200 for girls (and
stupid people) who can't handle technology! ;)
ujb
Vernon
2006-12-05 14:27:37 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Will It Do Professional Work?
If I can't blow up the images to some 2 feet X 3 feet or 5 feet x 7
feet (gallery size), it's not going to work.
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
indoors, in the evening. (my preferred technique with people, when the
lighting is relatively soft)
I am turned off by the fixed lens, but I have limited resources at
the moment.
The cameras I would buy would run $750 +.
Your requirements are for film only and 5X7 original only, THEN comes the
lens.

Now, one can get a great picture from almost any digital camera with at
LEAST 6 megapixel resolution.
You can get a great Canon 6 mp for your price range. (A lot better than
the Nikon 5200 unless you can buy a used 5200 for about $99.00)

The top of the line is Fujifilm 9 megapixel
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 21:53:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:27:37 -0700, "Vernon" <***@anhere> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by Vernon
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Will It Do Professional Work?
If I can't blow up the images to some 2 feet X 3 feet or 5 feet x 7
feet (gallery size), it's not going to work.
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
indoors, in the evening. (my preferred technique with people, when the
lighting is relatively soft)
I am turned off by the fixed lens, but I have limited resources at
the moment.
The cameras I would buy would run $750 +.
Your requirements are for film only and 5X7 original only, THEN comes the
lens.
Kindly don't speak for me, Vernon!
You do that so frequently!

My requirements are for a good digital camera.
One that saves images to an electronic format. Of what I have
seen and used, digital is fine for my present needs.

I had real doubts that digital would EVER be up to film, but I
acquired a digital camera awhile back, as I mentioned, and I've been
AMAZED at the results. As I can save to high-density (bmp) as well as
to low density (jpg), I have used both with amazing results.
What the Sony lacks in not being modern, what it DOES do, it does
beautifully.
It's the printing that has been problematic. I don't have a $500
photo-quality printer, so I "make do".
I still get --near magazine -quality-- results.

I don't HAVE to exhibit YET.
I DO have to be able to send out portfolios ON- LINE.
Which I do, which have garnered very positive comments.
Post by Vernon
Now, one can get a great picture from almost any digital camera with at
LEAST 6 megapixel resolution.
Thanks for that. The camera I am looking at is a 5.1 mp.

I was going to test drive it for a few weeks, and if it's not up to
my standards, I would return it.
I do a LOT of shooting, and a LOT of printing.
Post by Vernon
You can get a great Canon 6 mp for your price range. (A lot better than
the Nikon 5200 unless you can buy a used 5200 for about $99.00)
The Nikon I had in mind is "refurbished" (factory reconditioned to
be "as good as new") for about $120. Close enough to your "$99.)
Post by Vernon
The top of the line is Fujifilm 9 megapixel
There I would have to disagree. I would not touch a camera that
isn't name brand. (Leica, Canon, Minolta, Nikon) in the "35 mm"
size/style.
The Fuji, for all its "quality" is an off-brand.
And now that Sony has purchased the Minolta, I'd look at the 2006
Sony line.
If you were a professional, you'd know that.
I've looked at Leicas, now that they are producing SLR digitals, but
they are still out of my price range until I have some real money, and
the Canon/ Nikon / Minolta cameras will do me nicely.

but your comment about "nothing less than a 6 mp " is a helpful tip.

Thanks for that. as for my price range, I must day under about $225.
There is still Christmas and my son's gifts.

john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 23:54:06 UTC
but---- some were not so good.......
Vernon
2006-12-05 23:59:25 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by Vernon
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Will It Do Professional Work?
If I can't blow up the images to some 2 feet X 3 feet or 5 feet x 7
feet (gallery size), it's not going to work.
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
indoors, in the evening. (my preferred technique with people, when the
lighting is relatively soft)
I am turned off by the fixed lens, but I have limited resources at
the moment.
The cameras I would buy would run $750 +.
Your requirements are for film only and 5X7 original only, THEN comes the
lens.
Kindly don't speak for me, Vernon!
You do that so frequently!
My requirements are for a good digital camera.
One that saves images to an electronic format. Of what I have
seen and used, digital is fine for my present needs.
YOU said blow up to 2ft X 3ft.
UOU said blow up to 5ft X 7 ft.
O r weas that someone else.
Post by Vernon
The top of the line is Fujifilm 9 megapixel
There I would have to disagree. I would not touch a camera that
isn't name brand. (Leica, Canon, Minolta, Nikon) in the "35 mm"
size/style.
The Fuji, for all its "quality" is an off-brand.
And now that Sony has purchased the Minolta, I'd look at the 2006
Sony line.
If you were a professional, you'd know that.
I've looked at Leicas, now that they are producing SLR digitals, but
they are still out of my price range until I have some real money, and
the Canon/ Nikon / Minolta cameras will do me nicely.
but your comment about "nothing less than a 6 mp " is a helpful tip.
Thanks for that. as for my price range, I must day under about $225.
There is still Christmas and my son's gifts.
john w
6 mp, limited to Canon or Olympus unless you want to pay extra for an "old"
but not necessarily better name.

Every review has put the Fujifilm 9 at the top. It has resolution and
"shutter speed" and "recovery time".

Her is a little rule of thumb for you.

3mp ok for 3X5
6mp ok for 4X6
9mp for 9X10

Equivalent resolution of 35mm 200 film.
GOOD
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Canon-PowerShot-A540-Digital-Camera/sem/rpsm/oid/146234/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
WHAT I WOULD LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Olympus-SP-510-UZ-Digital-Camera/sem/rpsm/oid/160921/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
OR
A Canon REBEL digital compatible with all the Canon SLR lenses I have
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 01:14:04 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:59:25 -0700, "Vernon" <***@anhere> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by Vernon
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by Vernon
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
Sorry. I am not accustomed to having to be so PRECISE with people. I
was giving a "wish list".

At the moment, I am more concerned with getting a camera that will
fill MOST of my needs rather than holding out for something that will
do "everything" but one I will have to wait another few years to
purchase.

I am right now applying for grants, but that hasn't happened yet.

I DO appreciate your toning it down. I am not a novice to photography,
though I am a relative newcomer to digital photography.
Post by Vernon
You can get a great Canon 6 mp for your price range. (A lot better than
the Nikon 5200 unless you can buy a used 5200 for about $99.00)
The Nikon I had in mind is "refurbished" (factory reconditioned to
be "as good as new") for about $120. Close enough to your "$99.)
Now we're talking! I'll take another look at the Canon line. The
only cameras I'm really looking at at the moment are Canon, Nikon, and
Minolta.
Perhaps I DO need to expand my horizons, but the "cameras" I've seen
that are marked "Fuji" or "Kodak" or "Olympus" or "HP" look to me like
they came out of cereal boxes.

On the other hand, I bought a Minolta DiMage a few months ago. No
optical viewfinder. That was unacceptable.
Post by Vernon
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by Vernon
[...]
How new a digital camera is is not my concern as long as it does the
job. I will certainly look at older Canons, and I may end up looking
at the Olympus. I knew several guys in university who were using
Olympus cameras. Not my first choice, but I can get one now and work
my way higher.

Like with my first IBM computer; I got a $500 computer for work, and
then worked my way up.
Post by Vernon
Every review has put the Fujifilm 9 at the top. It has resolution and
"shutter speed" and "recovery time".
I've just looked at it, and I'm going to look again. It's a wee over
my range, but I can fudge a bit for the right camera.
Post by Vernon
Her is a little rule of thumb for you.
3mp ok for 3X5
6mp ok for 4X6
9mp for 9X10
Thanks! I'd seen that before, and forgot where.

As I said, I'm an "old-timer" with photography, but a relatively
new-comer with digital.
Post by Vernon
Equivalent resolution of 35mm 200 film.
GOOD
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Canon-PowerShot-A540-Digital-Camera/sem/rpsm/oid/146234/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
WHAT I WOULD LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS
Well, thanks! I may have just found my camera! I had looked at the
Canon Powershot A540 once before. AGAIN, it's a wee pricey, but I can
reach.
Everything I read about it, I liked, and I had forgotten it is 9 mp.

See, Vern? When you climb down off your soapbox, you can be nice!

(can't we all?)
Post by Vernon
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Olympus-SP-510-UZ-Digital-Camera/sem/rpsm/oid/160921/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
OR
A Canon REBEL digital compatible with all the Canon SLR lenses I have
I am now going to give serious consideration to the Canon.

Thank you!

john w
ujb
2006-12-06 02:33:46 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by Vernon
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Vernon
The top of the line is Fujifilm 9 megapixel
There I would have to disagree. I would not touch a camera that
isn't name brand. (Leica, Canon, Minolta, Nikon) in the "35 mm"
size/style.
The Fuji, for all its "quality" is an off-brand.
And now that Sony has purchased the Minolta, I'd look at the 2006
Sony line.
That's all you can do, look! If you're smart you'll look at this;
http://www.steves-digicams.com/
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
If you were a professional, you'd know that.
Poor stupid you are so infantile! I'm not a professional so I don't need
but an instantmatic. The only reason I have better is money is not an
object for ujie.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I've looked at Leicas, now that they are producing SLR digitals, but
they are still out of my price range until I have some real money, and
the Canon/ Nikon / Minolta cameras will do me nicely.
what a retard!
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
but your comment about "nothing less than a 6 mp " is a helpful tip.
Thanks for that. as for my price range, I must day under about $225.
There is still Christmas and my son's gifts.
If you need help with your offspring this year just ask.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
john w
sonny
Miss Anne Thrope
2006-12-05 14:44:01 UTC
Professional work from a camera with the word "cool" in the name?

Yeah, good luck with that.
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 00:33:00 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Miss Anne Thrope
Professional work from a camera with the word "cool" in the name?
Yeah, good luck with that.
I'm more concerned with the brand name, "Nikon" (which I learned in
university training is one of the high-end brands) than with the
"nickname' they attached.

And-- as I've said, petty one-- I have read any number of glowing
reviews from PROFESSIONALS about the camera.

But thanks for your input!

It was insightful!

You said so much more about yourself than you said about either Nikon
or about cameras.

"Anything that would have the name "cool" in it must be wonderful!"

You are petty incarnate.

but, I'm quite sure you know that!

john w
Incitatus
2006-12-05 21:17:28 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Will It Do Professional Work?
It might

You won't

:-)

+++++++++++++++
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 22:00:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 08:17:28 +1100, ***@Rome.com (Incitatus) wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by Incitatus
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Will It Do Professional Work?
It might
You won't
Funny stuff, Phar Lap!

And having never seen any of my work, you are totally prepared and
WILLING to state--with no hesitation-- that due to your hatred, you
know I am not-- nor will I ever be-- a professional photographer.

chuckle.

"that truly hurts"

(my lie for the day)
Post by Incitatus
:-)
+++++++++++++++
N***@no.spam
2006-12-05 23:55:48 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by Incitatus
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations?
Will It Do Professional Work?
It might
You won't
Funny stuff, Phar Lap!
And having never seen any of my work, you are totally prepared and
WILLING to state--with no hesitation-- that due to your hatred, you
know I am not-- nor will I ever be-- a professional photographer.
chuckle.
"that truly hurts"
(my lie for the day)
\\
You lie EVERY day, Legion.
//
Incitatus
2006-12-05 21:19:53 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
For example, I can't shoot through store windows without a nasty
reflection on the image. I've been shooting through store windows for
YEARS. That is one of my tricks for which I've heard a dozen times,
"John, how did you get THAT shot?" (chuckle)
bearing in mind your earlier porn writing career, I hope you do intend to
stick to store windows.
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-05 22:02:52 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Incitatus
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
For example, I can't shoot through store windows without a nasty
reflection on the image. I've been shooting through store windows for
YEARS. That is one of my tricks for which I've heard a dozen times,
"John, how did you get THAT shot?" (chuckle)
bearing in mind your earlier porn writing career, I hope you do intend to
stick to store windows.
Too many jokes for one post?

And since you have never seen the photos I've shot through store
windows, you truly don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Again.

demoniac

See what I mean? You ACT like a demon, I call you a demon!

(simple. And you can fix it SO easily! Just stop acting like a
demoniac. That is, there was utterly NO reason for you to make UGLY
comments. It's the EVIL in you, the HATE in you; and those aren't from
God. They're from the other guy.)

john w
CB
2006-12-06 03:17:20 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
I think most people shoot their victims in the dark.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
john w
Acts 26:8 "Why is it considered incredible among you
people if God does raise the dead?
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-06 05:09:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:17:20 -0600, CB <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by CB
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
I think most people shoot their victims in the dark.
Thanks for the help!

I see your cycle has moved on, now, and you're back to one-liners.

john w
CB
2006-12-07 02:59:03 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by CB
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
I think most people shoot their victims in the dark.
Thanks for the help!
I see your cycle has moved on, now, and you're back to one-liners.
still no sense of humor.
N***@no.spam
2006-12-07 13:07:35 UTC
Post by CB
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by CB
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
I think most people shoot their victims in the dark.
Thanks for the help!
I see your cycle has moved on, now, and you're back to one-liners.
still no sense of humor.
You said it, CB - - ANYONE with a grain of humor in them could see
what you were saying. leave it to potty-mouth-johnnie to keep screwing
himself up and trying in vain to blame everyone else for it!
CB
2006-12-08 03:53:06 UTC
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by CB
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by CB
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
I think most people shoot their victims in the dark.
Thanks for the help!
I see your cycle has moved on, now, and you're back to one-liners.
still no sense of humor.
You said it, CB - - ANYONE with a grain of humor in them could see
what you were saying. leave it to potty-mouth-johnnie to keep screwing
himself up and trying in vain to blame everyone else for it!
I thought it was hilarious and didn't harm anyone. :)
I guess he's so full of self pity that he can't see the humor.
Hope you're well..

N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 16:17:05 UTC
Post by CB
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
And I need to be able to shoot my subjects in available light,
I think most people shoot their victims in the dark.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!

That's why I loves me little digicam---- I can see instantly what pic
is taken and how it turned out, so the guesswork is gone.
If a shot isn't good enough for what I want or need, I can re-take
it.

I have taken some beautiful still life and water shots with it, as
well as sunsets................. even GHOST walks it has come in
really handy on. :o)
JohnH
2006-12-06 18:01:21 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
How is the purchase of any camera or the soliciting of reviews thereof,
in here, relevant to Religion, Christians, or Baptists? In other
words, how is this "contributing" to ARCB? How, John?

JohnH
john w
Robibnikoff
2006-12-06 19:26:56 UTC
Post by JohnH
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
Probably so he could glide straight into a brag session about his
"accomplishments".
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
N***@no.spam
Methinks U hit the nail right on the noggin, Robyn.....
ujb
2006-12-06 20:39:27 UTC
Post by JohnH
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
Let ujb venture my scholarly guess, it helps build up the scrambled
one's self worth asking a captive audience as I'm sure no one in real
life wants to have anything to do with the retard, or his delusions. We,
Doc and ujie seem to be his only pals in his tormented and wretched
life, so he comes to us for guidance when such dilemmas crop up. Poor
stupid is even doing a book about the only ones who'll commune with him
in the way he was brought up! Yes, we give short bus johnnie about the
same love he received from his caregivers. We are his only family.
ujb
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 22:34:07 UTC
Post by ujb
Let ujb venture my scholarly guess, it helps build up the scrambled
one's self worth asking a captive audience as I'm sure no one in real
life wants to have anything to do with the retard, or his delusions. We,
Doc and ujie seem to be his only pals in his tormented and wretched
life, so he comes to us for guidance when such dilemmas crop up. Poor
stupid is even doing a book about the only ones who'll commune with him
in the way he was brought up! Yes, we give short bus johnnie about the
same love he received from his caregivers. We are his only family.
ujb
But Ujie - John W still only maintains 'we HATE him' - go figure. :o/

For ALL those times we have tried to help himl all he did was bark and
growl. :o(
ujb
2006-12-06 22:40:47 UTC
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Let ujb venture my scholarly guess, it helps build up the scrambled
one's self worth asking a captive audience as I'm sure no one in real
life wants to have anything to do with the retard, or his delusions. We,
Doc and ujie seem to be his only pals in his tormented and wretched
life, so he comes to us for guidance when such dilemmas crop up. Poor
stupid is even doing a book about the only ones who'll commune with him
in the way he was brought up! Yes, we give short bus johnnie about the
same love he received from his caregivers. We are his only family.
ujb
But Ujie - John W still only maintains 'we HATE him' - go figure. :o/
For ALL those times we have tried to help himl all he did was bark and
growl. :o(
In my scholarly judgment it's because of the scrambled one's
dysfunctional upbringing. Plus poor stupid just doesn't have the IQ to
understand this big world around him. Sad, so sad the ugly duckling
stayed ugly...
ujb
N***@no.spam
Yup- and got even UGLIER as time passed by!
Mike Dundee
2006-12-06 22:58:55 UTC
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
Let ujb venture my scholarly guess, it helps build up the scrambled
one's self worth asking a captive audience as I'm sure no one in real
life wants to have anything to do with the retard, or his delusions. We,
Doc and ujie seem to be his only pals in his tormented and wretched
life, so he comes to us for guidance when such dilemmas crop up. Poor
stupid is even doing a book about the only ones who'll commune with him
in the way he was brought up! Yes, we give short bus johnnie about the
same love he received from his caregivers. We are his only family.
ujb
But Ujie - John W still only maintains 'we HATE him' - go figure. :o/
For ALL those times we have tried to help himl all he did was bark and
growl. :o(
I have to be honest here.

I will start out by saying I was not acting like a Christian should in how I
treated others, including John. I can't turn back the clock, I can only look
forward and try to do better.
I didn't follow one simple guideline set by Jesus Christ...

Matthew 18:
21: Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin
against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22: Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until
seventy times seven.

Many believe John is mentally ill. John himself admits to having problems.
When Jesus spoke, he was referring to the ordinary person. Not anyone
special, but your brother in Christ. Should we view John as less deserving
of forgiveness because of his illness? In some ways I believe Jesus would
want us to be more tolerant. I don't see that with how people deal with
John, and I too failed in that area.

Think about it.
N***@no.spam
2006-12-06 23:41:45 UTC
Post by Mike Dundee
Many believe John is mentally ill. John himself admits to having problems.
When Jesus spoke, he was referring to the ordinary person. Not anyone
special, but your brother in Christ. Should we view John as less deserving
of forgiveness because of his illness? In some ways I believe Jesus would
want us to be more tolerant. I don't see that with how people deal with
John, and I too failed in that area.
Think about it.
With all due respect, Mike - Ujie and I have been putting up with
weatherless much longer than you have.
We HAVE tried to help the creep.
NUMEROUS posters here have also.

jw has had PLENTY of opportunity to be a little more tolerant of
others, which he has steadsfastly balked at.

Stick around, Mike - you'll soon see how he wqill turn on you like a
viper as SOON as you dare to disagree with anything he claims.

But I won't be the one to say 'I told you so'...
Mike Dundee
2006-12-07 00:00:10 UTC
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by Mike Dundee
[...]
Elaine, with all due respect I have been on the receiving end of Johns
anger. I am saying we should not respond the same way. As I said before, I
am guilty of it too, but it's in the past.
N***@no.spam
2006-12-07 00:42:15 UTC
Post by Mike Dundee
Elaine, with all due respect I have been on the receiving end of Johns
anger. I am saying we should not respond the same way. As I said before, I
am guilty of it too, but it's in the past.
Deal with him as you desire, Mike.
As for me, I told him LONG ago I won't tolerate his continued abuse.
Therefore, when I see he needs challenging or correction, I' will
continue to give it to him, as do many others in here who are totally
FED UP with his disgusting language, false accusations, and idle
threats...
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-07 03:27:16 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by Mike Dundee
Elaine, with all due respect I have been on the receiving end of Johns
anger. I am saying we should not respond the same way. As I said before, I
am guilty of it too, but it's in the past.
Deal with him as you desire, Mike.
As for me, I told him LONG ago I won't tolerate his continued abuse.
And I told YOU long ago that not only will I not tolerate your ongoing
abuse (lies, libel) when the time comes, I will drag you into court.
Post by N***@no.spam
Therefore, when I see he needs challenging or correction, I' will
continue to give it to him,
You are no one to be correcting ANYONE!

John w

snip
N***@no.spam
2006-12-07 13:08:17 UTC
for the archives!! Another idle weatherless threat...
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.baptist
Subject: Re: I'm About To Buy A Nikon Coolpix 5200 ; Any Recommendations? Will It Do Professional Work?
snip
Incitatus
2006-12-08 03:48:00 UTC
Don't forget to take a photograph
l***@adelphia.net
2006-12-07 02:31:03 UTC
Post by Mike Dundee
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by Mike Dundee
[...]
I agree with you here Mike. I have quoted this verse before and it
seems to be ignored.

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight
of all men Romans 12:17 KJV

May God bless you and keep you
Larry
Mike Dundee
2006-12-07 03:17:11 UTC
Post by l***@adelphia.net
Post by Mike Dundee
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by Mike Dundee
[...]
Thanks Larry. I appreciate that.
I realized last week how horrible I was acting. I also realized that no
matter how much one insults you or tries to hurt you, responding the same
way is not what Jesus would do, and as Christians, what Jesus would do
should be foremost on our minds.

May God bless.

Mike
l***@adelphia.net
Amen brother, Amen
Incitatus
2006-12-08 03:58:31 UTC
Post by Mike Dundee
Thanks Larry. I appreciate that.
I realized last week how horrible I was acting. I also realized that no
matter how much one insults you or tries to hurt you, responding the same
way is not what Jesus would do, and as Christians, what Jesus would do
should be foremost on our minds.
May God bless.
Mike
But this being Mike

Don't forget if you disagree too much his God is going to throw you into
the lake of fire or the fiery pit and stick fire on your arse for all
eternity to prove to you that you were quite wrong and that he is a loving
God

His Jesus being God too would be the one doing it too - in the manner of
the SS supervisors of the crematoria stokers at Auschwitz

In Mikes mad Theology that is what Jesus in the end time and for all
eternity does

WEIRD isn't it

I wonder if it is childhood rejection that we are looking at - unresolved
trauma.

It is pure MADNESS to me

And a failed attempt at bullying

+++++++++
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-07 03:25:17 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by Mike Dundee
Many believe John is mentally ill. John himself admits to having problems.
When Jesus spoke, he was referring to the ordinary person. Not anyone
special, but your brother in Christ. Should we view John as less deserving
of forgiveness because of his illness? In some ways I believe Jesus would
want us to be more tolerant. I don't see that with how people deal with
John, and I too failed in that area.
Think about it.
With all due respect, Mike - Ujie and I have been putting up with
weatherless much longer than you have.
That's been quite mutual, Elaine. I have on countless occasions
recommended that both you and Jim get professional help, like I did.
You are quick to point out that others need psychiatric care, but you
refuse to get any.
Post by N***@no.spam
We HAVE tried to help the creep.
I can't think of one single way you have tried to help me, and how
does calling me things like "creep" ^ ^ ^ and "it" help me?
Post by N***@no.spam
NUMEROUS posters here have also.
A couple of people have made a small attempt on occasion, but you
and everyone else expected IMMEDIATE and TOTAL compliance with
whatever imaginary requirements and rules YOU had.

I'd rather be your enemy.
Post by N***@no.spam
jw has had PLENTY of opportunity to be a little more tolerant of
others, which he has steadsfastly balked at.
And you continue to lie as you point the finger of blame at everyone
BUT yourself.

I have taken my share of the blame repeatedly, Elaine. Now it's your
turn.

You have SERVERAL times said, "if I did anything to upset anyone, I am
sorry."

I told you a "blanket" apology is worthless, and then I listed a DOZEN
ugly things you have done to me, and asked you to repent each one.

You refused and you still refuse.

john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-07 13:14:19 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I can't think of one single way you have tried to help me, and how
does calling me things like "creep" ^ ^ ^ and "it" help me?
And how does calling anyone else a 'whore' -- 'shit-for-brains', 'a**
hole' or 'demoniac' help anyone, John?

YOU started all this crap, and because people are refusing to play
into your hands, you toss yourself another pity party.

You lost every friend you had in here by your very own actions and
disgusting potty-mouth.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by N***@no.spam
NUMEROUS posters here have also.
A couple of people have made a small attempt on occasion, but you
and everyone else expected IMMEDIATE and TOTAL compliance with
whatever imaginary requirements and rules YOU had.
You're lying again, as usual, John. But what can one expect from you,
a well-know, WELL-DOCUMENTED liar, useless braggart, false 'prophet',
false accuser and blasphemer?

The one making up all the stupid 'rules' was you, and we all know
that.

How long will it be B4U start trying to hedge Mike into the corner and
begin setting 'rules' for him too? Then, when he balks at your
demands, suddenly he will be another 'no-good-son-of-a-b---', right?
I've seen it happen too many times. You cannot deny it. Even VERA got
plain fed up to the gills with you and your condescending attitude and
arrogance.
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
I'd rather be your enemy.
Then so be it. By your own admission, you are.
N***@no.spam
2006-12-07 13:14:54 UTC
for the archives: liar-johnnie tosses himself yet ANOTHER pity
party...
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.baptist
l***@adelphia.net
2006-12-07 00:18:13 UTC
Post by Mike Dundee
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
[...]
Mike,

Good response. You will not get many to agree with it, but I feel you
hit the nail on the head. Yes I once chatted with John, and yes we had
our problems. I decided to break it off for my own reasons. I still
pray for him and read some of his posts once in a while to see how he
is doing. But I do not converse with him, again for my own reasons.

You will get a lot of excuses from many.

Keep the faith brother,
Larry
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-07 03:29:45 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by l***@adelphia.net
Post by Mike Dundee
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
[...]
YOU "broke it off? "
chuckle.

Liar!

I still
Post by l***@adelphia.net
pray for him
You don't need to do that. The Bible says that the prayers of the
righteous are worth much. It says NOTHING about the prayers of the
"self-righteous."

Post by l***@adelphia.net
is doing. But I do not converse with him, again for my own reasons.
Nor will I converse with you.

And don't bother "repenting" to me in the future.

john w
Larry
N***@no.spam
2006-12-07 13:30:27 UTC
x-no-archive: I wouldn't count on that....!
Post by l***@adelphia.net
Mike,
Good response. You will not get many to agree with it, but I feel you
hit the nail on the head. Yes I once chatted with John, and yes we had
our problems. I decided to break it off for my own reasons.
YOU "broke it off? "
chuckle.
Liar!
OTC, he DID break off communications with you, as I clearly recall the
post.
He said he would continue praying 4U, but would no longer converse,
as he felt his efforts were futile.
Calling him a liar because U refuse to acknowledge he did post that
doesn't wash.
I still
Post by l***@adelphia.net
pray for him
You don't need to do that. The Bible says that the prayers of the
righteous are worth much. It says NOTHING about the prayers of the
"self-righteous."
While Larry and I disagree on some things, he does NOT resort to
gutter mouth as you do, John.

You curse people out needlessly, label them demoniacs, liars, whores,
a** holes, and the like .. then you make up false 'credentials'
concerning your false claim to being 'an ordained Pastor'.

You also made several 'prophecies' which never materialized, so real
Christians already know what that makes you.

You'd have been MUCH better to have simply kept your lying mouth
shut, because more and more EVERY DAY, you're only proving what you
are... and are NOT.
Post by l***@adelphia.net
is doing. But I do not converse with him, again for my own reasons.
Nor will I converse with you.
You already HAVE by simply replying to him.....
And don't bother "repenting" to me in the future.
john w
What has he done that he needs to 'repent to you' for now?

You really ARE Getting worse, John.
You need a proper diagnosis and proper in-house treatment.

Go ahead now and once more falsely accuse me of 'diagnosing you over
the Internet'....... oh well...
Incitatus
2006-12-08 03:50:33 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
And don't bother "repenting" to me in the future.
john w
You forgot to say "ya-boo-sucks to you (with knobs on)"

How could you forget?

You'd forget your lenscap if it wasn't screwed on
john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-07 03:20:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Mike Dundee
Post by N***@no.spam
Post by ujb
[...]
Thank you, Mike! But be aware that two you are talking to (Jim Agar
"ujb" and Elaine) are FAR worse off mentally, emotionally, and
spiritually than I am.

But thanks for your kind words.

Also note that while Jim and Elaine would like to pretend they're "my
only friends", I didn't even address them.

God bless!

john w
N***@no.spam
2006-12-07 13:32:53 UTC
x-no-archive: forget that nonsense!! It's ARCHIVED.
Thank you, Mike! But be aware that two you are talking to (Jim Agar
"ujb" and Elaine) are FAR worse off mentally, emotionally, and
spiritually than I am.
Sure, sure- whatever U say, liar-johnnie...
But thanks for your kind words.
Also note that while Jim and Elaine would like to pretend they're "my
only friends", I didn't even address them.
But you will later on, then falsely accuse us of something else.
Sweet-sweet knows your patterns very well, and so do I...
Incitatus
2006-12-08 04:05:51 UTC
Post by Mike Dundee
21: Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin
against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22: Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until
seventy times seven.
Many believe John is mentally ill. John himself admits to having problems.
When Jesus spoke, he was referring to the ordinary person. Not anyone
special, but your brother in Christ. Should we view John as less deserving
of forgiveness because of his illness? In some ways I believe Jesus would
want us to be more tolerant. I don't see that with how people deal with
John, and I too failed in that area.
Of course you fail

All of the Christians fail

You have the facilities for proper treatment for mental illness , proper
counselling and diagnosis and proper supervised accomodation

But you REFUSE to access them for one in such obvious need

That for Heaven sake is what Jesus would do!

You misunderstand Matthew here

The point is not to forgive or not to forgive

The point is to fix your own behaviour - what he does is irrelevant to that

And part of the required behaviour is to ACCESS the medical help.

That and only that is genuine "tolerance" - tolerating him within
Christian medical surroundings - where he needs to be

Whether Legion - crying in the tombs - wants it or not!

john w <johnw@yoo.how>
2006-12-07 03:16:53 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On 6 Dec 2006 10:01:21 -0800, "JohnH" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by JohnH
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
In my view, ANY matter / issue that concerns one Christian concerns
all Christians.

"Bear one another's burdens."

In the same way, Christians ask each other about insurance, about real
estate, about where to buy clothes for their children and themselves.

Christianity isn't REAL unless we deal with the REAL world, JohnH.

The mutual burden bearing of Christians OBVIOUSLY leaves you out,
JohnH!

But that need not bother you! You haven't worried yourself about being
relevant before! No reason you should start now.

;-)

Again, JohnH, you are the LAST person I would look to for an example.

;-)
Post by JohnH
JohnH
john w
Robibnikoff
2006-12-07 13:43:01 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by JohnH
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
And this has WHAT to do with buying a camera?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
JohnH
2006-12-07 16:58:43 UTC
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Post by JohnH
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
You ask others why they post non-relevant to ARCB topics, so why do you
do it? Why is it wrong for others but okay for you?
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>
Post by JohnH
JohnH
Post by john w <***@yoo.how>