Why did this mean?
rrock
2005-11-01 15:57:42 UTC
Hello john w.

I have a question about something that you wrote a few days ago.
Nurses, for all intents, have been to "trade school."
Those who value education continue and become MDs.
Perhaps i am having difficulty with the word you used, "all".
Could you expand on what you meant by the above, please?

AOA rrock
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-01 16:50:14 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:57:42 GMT, rrock <***@rrockwell.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by rrock
Hello john w.
I have a question about something that you wrote a few days ago.
Nurses, for all intents, have been to "trade school."
Those who value education continue and become MDs.
Perhaps i am having difficulty with the word you used, "all".
Could you expand on what you meant by the above, please?
AOA rrock
How about if I retract the statement?

I have known some wonderful, highly qualified nurses.

The comment -- in context -- had meaning that it does not have
"stand-alone."

Fair enough?

And if you are an RN, and if you were offended by my comments, I
apolotize.

There was no offense intended.

My meaning was that-- when I have sat and compared my liberal arts BA
and my Masters studies (didn't finish 2 Masters degrees), on a variety
of topics, the RN will comment " I didn't know that." IF the RN had
gone on to get a BS or BA, and then had proceeded to a Masters in some
subject, she would know more about more.

The point of getting a liberal arts BA or BS is that one is exposed to
a wide variety of information/knowledge on an infinite number of
topics. One with a BA or BS doesn't "know a lot more", but we are
EXPOSED to a WHOLE lot more.

The RN certainly is skilled in one or two medical areas, but the
training is HIGHLY "job-specific" or "task-specific", thus I compared
it to "trade school."

God bless!

john w>
rrock
2005-11-01 17:35:09 UTC
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
How about if I retract the statement?
I have known some wonderful, highly qualified nurses.
The comment -- in context -- had meaning that it does not have
"stand-alone."
Fair enough?
And if you are an RN, and if you were offended by my comments, I
apolotize.
There was no offense intended.
Oh, please, no apology was intended to be requested. The comment
was only difficult to understand in one sentence. It did not seem
to be able to be said by one perspective... or rather it seemed to
have two different perspectives mixed into the same statement. It
is clear to me that i could not understand what you said, correctly.
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
My meaning was that-- when I have sat and compared my liberal arts BA
and my Masters studies (didn't finish 2 Masters degrees), on a variety
of topics, the RN will comment " I didn't know that." IF the RN had
gone on to get a BS or BA, and then had proceeded to a Masters in some
subject, she would know more about more.
The point of getting a liberal arts BA or BS is that one is exposed to
a wide variety of information/knowledge on an infinite number of
topics. One with a BA or BS doesn't "know a lot more", but we are
EXPOSED to a WHOLE lot more.
The RN certainly is skilled in one or two medical areas, but the
training is HIGHLY "job-specific" or "task-specific", thus I compared
it to "trade school."
This is different it seems from what i have seen. But also, please know
that i have only known a few RN personally and they learned most of
what they know from being "drafted" and servicing wounds and injuries
in conditions where water is scarce, movement is limited, and dirt and
mud are sometimes hazardous. Only after coming to this country (USA)
did they find that money is more important to the citizens than saving
the lives of men. It is strange that you call it a school. Do nurses
in this country go to school to know more to teach or to make money?
Can you explain more about this, please?

AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
God bless!
john w>
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-01 18:53:54 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
[...]
One cannot practicing "nursing" in America without a medical
certificate. It takes-- I believe, not being a nurse-- an AS or
"Associate of Science" degree.

My point was that while one must learn X amount in a certified school
to become a nurse, it is not a "degree", as would be a Bachelor's
Degree in Business, say, or a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (my
degree).

I don't think any person gets an RN license "to earn money."

They do it to get professionally qualified to help people.

If you want technical details, ask an RN you know.

john w
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
God bless!
john w>
rrock
2005-11-01 19:36:09 UTC
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
One cannot practicing "nursing" in America without a medical
certificate. It takes-- I believe, not being a nurse-- an AS or
"Associate of Science" degree.
My point was that while one must learn X amount in a certified school
to become a nurse, it is not a "degree", as would be a Bachelor's
Degree in Business, say, or a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (my
degree).
I don't think any person gets an RN license "to earn money."
They do it to get professionally qualified to help people.
If you want technical details, ask an RN you know.
One nurse i know was a full nurse, and in America this is called RN.
In the USSR, there is only "Medical Sister", and her job is to do whatever
is necessary, wherever is possible, and includes many things which in
this country are only for doctors. She practiced for thirty years and
in the USSR, there is only military nurses. After the USSR dissolved,
the military status in her country remained the same. In this country (USA),
her skills are not recognized unless she pays money for school. Does
this make more sense now? It is as if the country here is more interested
in money than it is in experience in saving men's lives, even for thirty
years, and even in the fields.

You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?

AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
john w
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
God bless!
john w>
Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
2005-11-01 20:22:53 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
rrock
2005-11-01 20:52:27 UTC
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?

AOA rrock
Last of All
2005-11-01 21:03:07 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
AOA rrock
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses of the week -- basically, if you're nice
to him, he starts raisng a rucus until someone gets mean to him - and
then he just gets excited

Terrell
http://www.lastofall.com
rrock
2005-11-01 21:48:06 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
AOA rrock
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses of the week -- basically, if you're nice
to him, he starts raisng a rucus until someone gets mean to him - and
then he just gets excited
Terrell
http://www.lastofall.com
Are you being rude to me, too?

AOA rrock
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 01:09:26 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
AOA rrock
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses of the week -- basically, if you're nice
to him, he starts raisng a rucus until someone gets mean to him - and
then he just gets excited
Terrell
http://www.lastofall.com
Are you being rude to me, too?
Yes, he is.

You are very smart to have caught on.

God bless!

john w
AOA rrock
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 01:08:43 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
AOA rrock
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses
You are a liar and a libeler.

And you are simply angry that I exposed you as the lying fraud you
are.

snip
Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
2005-11-02 03:38:29 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
AOA rrock
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses
You are a liar and a libeler.
He is, in fact, telling the truth. You are, in fact, a schizophrenic,
a fact that is clear to virtually anyone who reads more than three of
your posts.
rrock
2005-11-02 09:57:27 UTC
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
AOA rrock
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses
You are a liar and a libeler.
He is, in fact, telling the truth. You are, in fact, a schizophrenic,
a fact that is clear to virtually anyone who reads more than three of
your posts.
Your answer seems to have more confusion than that which prompted my
original question to John.

You say he is in fact telling the truth.
Then you say that I am in fact a bi-polar disordered person and that
it is clear to most people that read more than three of my posts.

You appear to want one side of my bi-polar to believe him and the other
half of my bi-polar to believe you. If i am schizophrenic then my
paranoia tells me now that you are trying to confuse me for some
reason that is known only to you.

Based on that distrust that you clearly allow me to have, i prefer
not to believe you, remain sane and believe him since he is in fact
telling the truth. Okay?

AOA rrock
Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
2005-11-02 16:39:25 UTC
Post by rrock
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
[...]
I have not called you or anyone else bi-polar. I have made no comment
about you.

The statement was made by Terrell that "our resisident purveyor of
porn and nastiness has admitted to a variety of mental illnesses of
the week"

JohnW, as expected, denied that, calling Terrell "a liar and a
libeler" and a "lying fraud."

Terrell was telling the truth. JohnW has a long history that includes
offering porn for sale on the internet and consistant behavior that
models schizophrenia like a text-book, including his claims of being
bi-polar. For some reason, he thinks it is more honorable to use
bi-polar as an excuse for his vulgarity and consistantly vitriolic
behavior. I would wonder why there is a need to publicly claim
either, schizophrenia or bi-polar? Why proclaim it to the world
anyway?
Falcon
2005-11-02 17:50:27 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Billy Joe McAlaster aka
Atheist Troll says...
[...]
Liar John likes to proclaim it because he thinks it eliminates his need to take
personal responsibility for his disgusting and deplorable actions. Blame it on
illness so it is not his fault when he constantly acts out his malicious
character. The only problem is that no one buys it because if he is able to
know he is ill and knows that he cannot cope here, nor is he capable of civil
discourse, yet he does it anyway, then he is doing nothing but deliberately and
with purpose striving to spread his vile nature as much as he can. It is
deliberate since he knows he should not put himself here in the first place yet
does it.

Ciao,
Falcon
Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
Very true.
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 20:51:29 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On 2 Nov 2005 09:50:27 -0800, Falcon <***@verizzon.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by Falcon
Atheist Troll says...
[...]
Why don't we discuss Falcon's ongoing harassment (illegal)?

john w

snip

For thinking so little of poor little me, you mental warts sure spend
a lot of time discussing me.

blush

I'm so ... flattered!

I'm all goose bumpy!

shucks!
Falcon
2005-11-02 21:14:20 UTC
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
x-no-archive: yes
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by Falcon
Atheist Troll says...
[...]
You tell 'em, liar John!

Ciao,
Falcon
rrock
2005-11-02 22:25:07 UTC
Excuse me, Falcon, but how is this related to my original post?
Just curious.

AOA rrock
Post by Falcon
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
x-no-archive: yes
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Atheist Troll says...
Falcon
Falcon
2005-11-02 22:59:05 UTC
Post by rrock
Excuse me, Falcon, but how is this related to my original post?
Just curious.
You should be able to figure it out.

Ciao,
Falcon
rrock
2005-11-02 23:28:30 UTC
Post by Falcon
Post by rrock
Excuse me, Falcon, but how is this related to my original post?
Just curious.
You should be able to figure it out.
Usually it is easier to ask when the possibilities are endless.

AOA rrock
Post by Falcon
Ciao,
Falcon
Robibnikoff
2005-11-02 21:32:09 UTC
"john w @yow.how>" <jw<no> wrote in message

snip
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
Why don't we discuss Falcon's ongoing harassment (illegal)?
Why don't we discuss your inability to use a killfile?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist
rrock
2005-11-02 22:27:12 UTC
Excuse me, Robyn, how does this relate to my original post?
Still curious.

AOA rrock
Post by Robibnikoff
snip
Robibnikoff
2005-11-03 13:48:39 UTC
Post by rrock
Excuse me, Robyn, how does this relate to my original post?
Still curious.
It doesn't. So?

Welcome to Usenet, where anyone can reply to anyone.
rrock
2005-11-03 21:36:40 UTC
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by rrock
Excuse me, Robyn, how does this relate to my original post?
Still curious.
It doesn't. So?
Welcome to Usenet, where anyone can reply to anyone.
Yes, i understand now that you have only disregard for your words.
I believe that this will be sufficient cause to ignore your words further.

AOA rrock
Robibnikoff
2005-11-03 22:02:01 UTC
Post by rrock
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by rrock
Excuse me, Robyn, how does this relate to my original post?
Still curious.
It doesn't. So?
Welcome to Usenet, where anyone can reply to anyone.
Yes, i understand now that you have only disregard for your words.
So what?
Post by rrock
I believe that this will be sufficient cause to ignore your words further.
Good, knock yourself out. I don't really give a flying fuck.
ujb
2005-11-03 01:18:00 UTC
"john w
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
x-no-archive: yes
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by Falcon
Atheist Troll says...
[...]
You are so stupid johnny! Falcon is one of the most law abiding in this
group, right up with law abiding jimmy, who is still waiting for a call
from the Inspector General. :)
jimmy
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 20:49:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
[...]
You've made LOTS of ugly remarks to rrock.

Ted.

And he's just caught you with your drawers around your ankles.

How's it feel with your jewels (presuming you have family jewels-- I
have doubts) blowing in the breeze?

chuckle.
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
The statement was made by Terrell that "our resisident purveyor of
porn and nastiness has admitted to a variety of mental illnesses of
the week"
Which was a lie.

And you have merely repeated the lie.
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
JohnW, as expected, denied that, calling Terrell "a liar and a
libeler" and a "lying fraud."
all of which he is.
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
Terrell was telling the truth.
And now you, Ted, compound the lies and libel.

JohnW has a long history that includes
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
offering porn for sale
Lies lies and more lies.

I posted some 3 ads some 5 YEARS ago. That HARDLY constitutes a "long
history."

on the internet and consistant behavior that
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
models schizophrenia like a text-book,
Here comes Dr Ted again. Psychiatrist of renown.

including his claims of being
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
bi-polar. For some reason, he thinks it is more honorable to use
bi-polar as an excuse for his vulgarity and consistantly vitriolic
behavior.
And what do you use as an excuse for YOUR vulgarity and consistently
vitriolic behavior? (you misspelled "consistently")

God bless!

john w

snip

anyway?
B_i_l_l_y J_o_e M_c_A_l_a_s_t_e_r
2005-11-02 21:04:32 UTC
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
I posted some 3 ads some 5 YEARS ago.
Your interest in incest and pornography is well documented. Perhaps
your god will lead you into freedom.
Robibnikoff
2005-11-02 21:31:29 UTC
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
And he's just caught you with your drawers around your ankles.
How's it feel with your jewels (presuming you have family jewels-- I
have doubts) blowing in the breeze?
First you're babbling about penis envy and now you're drooling over the idea
of someone's exposed testicles. What a sicko.
rrock
2005-11-02 22:08:05 UTC
Post by rrock
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
x-no-archive: yes
It was said to me:
"He is, in fact, telling the truth. You are, in fact, a schizophrenic,..."

Perhaps this article may be helpful:

http://www.detnews.com/2004/fitness/0412/22/h08-39496.htm

AOA rrock
B_i_l_l_y J_o_e M_c_A_l_a_s_t_e_r
2005-11-03 04:33:04 UTC
Post by rrock
"He is, in fact, telling the truth. You are, in fact, a schizophrenic,..."
Dear rrock.

Please do not argue with me when I am trying to clear-up the
misunderstanding.

The quote, "He is, in fact, telling the truth. You are, in fact, a
schizophrenic,..." was in response to John Weatherly.

I stated that once already to clear up the misunderstanding. Please
do not argue about the matter.

I should have been more clear or more specific. I have twice now
attempted to correct my ambiguity. Please take your feelings off of
your shoulder and accept my anwer.
rrock
2005-11-03 08:46:11 UTC
Billy,

There is no argument. I explained that this is what i had read.
I started this thread to ask John a question. The reply
was read by me in the manner stated. Feelings are things
which perhaps you feel. I am unaware of any feelings in this
regard. Argument requires two parties, at the minimum.
The thread was started to speak with John on certain matters.
It appears that it was successfully interrupted by those
whom posted rude comments. I suppose that it matters little
to anyone that i was also a part of the conversation, and the
initiate.

If you had written a new topic, and asked a question to
me, and included some things in your post for me to review
for your better understanding of what i may have said, then
would you consider it rude of John, if he stepped in and
warned you about me? If he made all sorts of strange
comments that had nothing to do with the matter at hand,
would you, too think it was rude? Perhaps. It is something
that you would decide, in your own way. But it would certainly
be disappointing to you if you never had your original
question answered; is that true?

It is certain that some people imagine themselves in a room
or in a group when they post to Usenet. I have seen evidence
of this. But is that the true understanding and sociological
model? To me the internet is like a street and everyone
walks along the sides. Some cross the street at the corners
and others cross where they will. When i meet a person
on the street and we begin a conversation. It really doesn't
matter to me if there is somebody sitting and drinking coffee
nearby, even if that person is listening to the conversation.
Perhaps that person has nothing better to do, and perhaps
they are listening because it has simply caught their
attention. But if a person whom is walking on the other
side of the street makes it a point to cross right there
and then and interrupt the new conversation, what should
be done? What would be your natural response? Would you
also turn to that person and say, "Are you being rude?"

And somebody, perhaps you, or perhaps someone else, suggested
that e-mail would probably be a better medium. That would be
like a person coming across the street, interrupting the
conversation, and telling me that we were not allowed
to talk on the street and must remove ourselves to the
privacy of the rear of the coffee shop nearby. What would
you say to such a person? "Are you joking? Are you rude?"

Perhaps your culture has taught you different ways, and
for you it is only natural. But it is not important to
me how or why your culture exists, i have a culture of
my own. Language for you is probably easy, and you
more than likely think in one language. Try thinking
in three languages some time, and then perhaps you will
understand me better.

It also matters little to me if a statistical majority
of posters all prefer to have a pariah and assume many
things when they read. The number of posters in a group
is certainly not the same number of readers; this is true.
And when reviewing the various writings of individuals in
a group, the arguments and one-upmanship are basically
wasted bandwidth. That of course is my opinion, i am sure
that there are people that actually find pleasure in saying
things which are actually harmful to their own minds' thinking.
There are literally thousands of people whom are unaware
of the effects of their own actions; and i mean the effects
that are adverse results unto themselves.

So, depending upon your reason for posting, and the
effects of your post to me, i will usually reply in a
reciprocal manner, but only to a point where it has
some actual purpose. A reply to you, for example, right
now, is simply because i do not know you, and have only
reason to believe that you are probably an interesting
person in your own way and at your own times.

AOA rrock
B_i_l_l_y J_o_e M_c_A_l_a_s_t_e_r
2005-11-03 16:30:43 UTC
Post by rrock
Billy,
The thread was started to speak with John on certain matters.
It appears that it was successfully interrupted by those
whom posted rude comments.
As others have pointed out to you, this is Usenet. Any post, ANY POST
can be responded to by ANYONE!

You lable it a rude. If it were in your living room, that might be a
legitimate claim.
But this is the internet.
This is Usenet.
This is an open forum.
ANYONE can respond at ANY time to ANY POST!
Post by rrock
I suppose that it matters little
to anyone that i was also a part of the conversation, and the
initiate.
You posted on a PUBLIC forum. You should be ready for anyone to
respond. IF you wanted a PRIVATE conversation, then you should NOT
post on a PUBLIC forum.
Post by rrock
If you had written a new topic, and asked a question to
me, and included some things in your post for me to review
for your better understanding of what i may have said, then
would you consider it rude of John, if he stepped in and
warned you about me?
No, it would not be considered rude, as you continue to whine. It
would be considered part of a public forum. I suspect you simply may
not be used to the characteristics of a public forum such as this one.
Post by rrock
If he made all sorts of strange
comments that had nothing to do with the matter at hand,
would you, too think it was rude?
If it were in your living room, then probably.
If it were on this public forum, no.
Post by rrock
Perhaps. It is something
that you would decide, in your own way. But it would certainly
be disappointing to you if you never had your original
question answered; is that true?
It happens all the time. Perhaps you should stop posting private
conversations on a public forum!
Post by rrock
It is certain that some people imagine themselves in a room
or in a group when they post to Usenet. I have seen evidence
of this. But is that the true understanding and sociological
model?
It is the nature of Usenet. It IS one big room. If you want to have
a private discussion, then don't post it here. If you want to have a
private discussion, the use e-email.
Post by rrock
To me the internet is like a street and everyone
walks along the sides. Some cross the street at the corners
and others cross where they will. When i meet a person
on the street and we begin a conversation. It really doesn't
matter to me if there is somebody sitting and drinking coffee
nearby, even if that person is listening to the conversation.
Perhaps that person has nothing better to do, and perhaps
they are listening because it has simply caught their
attention. But if a person whom is walking on the other
side of the street makes it a point to cross right there
and then and interrupt the new conversation, what should
be done? What would be your natural response? Would you
also turn to that person and say, "Are you being rude?"
HEY RON, here's a hint. THIS IS THE INTERNET. THIS IS NOT A STREET!
Post by rrock
And somebody, perhaps you, or perhaps someone else, suggested
that e-mail would probably be a better medium. That would be
like a person coming across the street, interrupting the
conversation, and telling me that we were not allowed
to talk on the street and must remove ourselves to the
privacy of the rear of the coffee shop nearby. What would
you say to such a person? "Are you joking? Are you rude?"
Your analogy is COMPLETELY WRONG. This is NOT like a street. This IS
one big room where everyone talks at once.

Sorry Ron, but you need to realize that you are posting on a huge
public forum. If the people on this public forum don't fit your idea
of a private conversation, it is because YOU have the wrong idea of
Usenet, not because the other person is being rude.

Ron, if you want to have a private conversation, use E-mail. When you
post in a public forum, you need to be ready to have other people
respond to you.

That's it!
rrock
2005-11-03 21:50:14 UTC
In my opinion, Billy, you believe that all things are arguments
and that people should stoop to your level of understanding in
order to help you polish such skills.

AOA rrock
Post by B_i_l_l_y J_o_e M_c_A_l_a_s_t_e_r
Billy,
That's it!
B_i_l_l_y J_o_e M_c_A_l_a_s_t_e_r
2005-11-04 05:43:27 UTC
Post by rrock
In my opinion, Billy, you believe that all things are arguments
That is not true. I have tried to explain about posting here, in a
public forum. If you post, you should be ready for ANYONE to respond.

It really has nothing to do with me, it has everything to do with your
misunderstanding of this forum.

Understand?
Post by rrock
and that people should stoop to your level of understanding in
order to help you polish such skills.
Now, I will point out that you are deliberately being "rude" as you
call it. And, your observation is completely inaccurate.

john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 20:45:37 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
[...]

Go rrock!

God bless!

john w
AOA rrock
rrock
2005-11-02 09:49:04 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Last of All
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses
He says first "UNTRUE" by saying "NO"
It means that he believes in untrue things.

Then he says that he has associates that see porn and are mentally ill.
If he believes in untrue things, then this may be untrue.
If he has told the truth, then this may be true.
But he is only speaking of his own associates which have likely taught him
to believe in untrue things.

In either case it is simply rude and should be unanswered.
Why would anyone want to associate with him that has such associates?

AOA rrock
snip
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 20:52:50 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:49:04 GMT, rrock <***@rrockwell.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by rrock
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Last of All
No. our resisident purveyor of porn and nastiness has admitted to a
variety of mental illnesses
He says first "UNTRUE" by saying "NO"
It means that he believes in untrue things.
Then he says that he has associates that see porn and are mentally ill.
If he believes in untrue things, then this may be untrue.
If he has told the truth, then this may be true.
But he is only speaking of his own associates which have likely taught him
to believe in untrue things.
In either case it is simply rude and should be unanswered.
Why would anyone want to associate with him that has such associates?
Very good!

God bless!

john w
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
snip
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 01:07:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
He's being VERY rude!

He's saying that I am insane.

The one who is insane is the one who said it, one "Billy Joe" (Don /
Ted)

john w
AOA rrock
Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
2005-11-02 03:39:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
He's being VERY rude!
He's saying that I am insane.
The one who is insane is the one who said it, one "Billy Joe" (Don /
Ted)
Must you continually call me various names? Must you continually call
everyone various names?

HINT: I didn't say it. You can't read.
rrock
2005-11-02 10:04:14 UTC
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
He's being VERY rude!
He's saying that I am insane.
The one who is insane is the one who said it, one "Billy Joe" (Don /
Ted)
Must you continually call me various names? Must you continually call
everyone various names?
HINT: I didn't say it. You can't read.
This hint that you have given is very clear. It states that you
can understand things that were not said. Myself, i can understand things
that are said. Things that are not said only do not exist. You also
mention a belief in "can not read". Only reading is true and exists.
You can believe in "not reading" if you choose, but i prefer to believe
in things that are real. When you can show me that a man can do this
"not reading" then you can show me what is only not there.

AOA rrock
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 20:54:22 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 03:39:47 GMT, Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist
Troll <***@duh.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
He's being VERY rude!
He's saying that I am insane.
The one who is insane is the one who said it, one "Billy Joe" (Don /
Ted)
Must you continually call me various names? Must you continually call
everyone various names?
Must you continuously lie and libel me and others?

Why not deal with YOUR control issues?

You COULD be better, with proper diagnosis, treatment,and drug
therapy!

:-)

God bless!

john w
rrock
2005-11-02 09:41:12 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
He's being VERY rude!
He's saying that I am insane.
I thought it rude to interrupt, and rude to tell you that i was his
friend and to caution you about, yes, "the floor".

But it should only be left unanswered, the question should be enough
for him to reflect and see himself and wonder about his honor.
AOA rrock
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 21:00:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:41:12 GMT, rrock <***@rrockwell.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by rrock
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
He's being VERY rude!
He's saying that I am insane.
I thought it rude to interrupt, and rude to tell you that i was his
friend and to caution you about, yes, "the floor".
But it should only be left unanswered, the question should be enough
for him to reflect and see himself and wonder about his honor.
I agree. I let these ______s make me angry sometimes; I long ago
learned that their only fun in life is provoking me.

God bless!

john w

snip
rrock
2005-11-02 22:20:21 UTC
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
x-no-archive: yes
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used anywhere else without expressed written permission of the
author.
Post by rrock
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
He's being VERY rude!
He's saying that I am insane.
I thought it rude to interrupt, and rude to tell you that i was his
friend and to caution you about, yes, "the floor".
But it should only be left unanswered, the question should be enough
for him to reflect and see himself and wonder about his honor.
I agree. I let these ______s make me angry sometimes; I long ago
learned that their only fun in life is provoking me.
God bless!
Only through many travels in many lands was it unfolded to me somehow
that only agreement is the basis of life itself.

Even the double helix formation of DNA strands show agreement and
the binding properties of such harmony allow us to reason. Strings
may only be attached naturally by twisting in agreement. Nature
shows clearly that trying to meet two strings at their ends will
only deflect them toward an attempt to spiral again perpendicular.

You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?

AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
john w
snip
B_i_l_l_y J_o_e M_c_A_l_a_s_t_e_r
2005-11-03 04:34:50 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
No, you did NOT understand him correctly. He has one degree and many
claims of attending multiple seminaries, working on atomic secrets,
etc. .
w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-11-02 13:39:23 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
Actually, no, it is a true thing that is being said. If you can use
google's search engine, go to groups.google.com, & use the keyword for the
subject line of jw, or 2003, or 2004, or 2005 & read what jw says about
itself, then do your own reality check.

Basically, jw insinuates he knows more, done more, did it better, & is
smarter than anyone else. Being he has shown an inclination to be
impressed with excessive letters from, for lack of a nicer way of saying
it, diploma mills, it is only natural that he would claim to be lettered
himself. Yet his posting history shows no indication of that claim being
valid.

The only thing jw has is a curled lip, & the willingness to present itself
as a person worth knowing to new visitors of the Baptist news group.
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
Welcome to the mad house, & I hope you have a thick skin for you will need
it when jw turns on you.

walksalone who has watched the jw shuffle for three years, & been here
since 95 or so. It has not improved.
--
The voice of conscience is so delicate that it is easy to stifle it; but it
is also so clear that it is impossible to mistake it.
Madame De Stael, writer (1766-1817)
DOC WATSON
2005-11-02 18:33:01 UTC
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 07:39:23 -0600,
Post by w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
Welcome to the mad house, & I hope you have a thick skin for you will need
it when jw turns on you.
walksalone who has watched the jw shuffle for three years, & been here
since 95 or so. It has not improved.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!! :o)
--

Confucious say: "Don't judge people by their relatives!"
Sign in feudin' homestead: "Friends Welcome. Relatives by Appointment.!"
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 21:02:01 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
Actually, no, it is a true thing that is being said. If you can use
google's search engine, go to groups.google.com, & use the keyword for the
subject line of jw, or 2003, or 2004, or 2005 & read what jw says about
itself, then do your own reality check.
Basically, jw insinuates he knows more, done more, did it better, & is
smarter than anyone else.
Kindly repost that quote.

Liar.

Just because I give you such feelings of intellectual inferiority and
penis envy, don't blame me.

john w

snip
w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-11-02 22:15:23 UTC
In <***@4ax.com>, on 11/02/05
at 01:02 PM, john w <jw<no>@yow.how> decided to verify that yes indeed,
he is incapable of reading in context. But of course, he is incapable of
understanding that as well.

From: john w <jw<no>@yow.how>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.baptist
Subject: Re: Why did this mean?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:02:01 -0800
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
Actually, no, it is a true thing that is being said. If you can use
google's search engine, go to groups.google.com, & use the keyword for the
subject line of jw, or 2003, or 2004, or 2005 & read what jw says about
itself, then do your own reality check.
Basically, jw insinuates he knows more, done more, did it better, & is
smarter than anyone else.
Kindly repost that quote.
Inasmuch as you are incapable of understanding what was written, but just
to assist you in basic grammar & English. Basically a word that means
exactly what it appears to mean. And we come to jw, that is you. You are
the subject of the sentence. Insinuate is the next word you have a
problem with, a very quick and very basic definition of the word follows,
BTW, it is a verb.

Introduce or insert (oneself) in a subtle manner
or
Give to understand

Now, do you understand the sentence so far, or must it be repeated?

As to the remainder, *he knows more, done more, did it better, & is
smarter than anyone else. *you verify that with regularity in your
ordinary post where you imply & insinuate you really have more than a fart
in a hat for a clue.

Your every post reinforces and verifies that you do in fact insinuate you
are what to are not.
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
Liar.
Indeed you are, & you could say that your famous throughout Usenet for
being a liar, it is not correct sergeant?
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
Just because I give you such feelings of intellectual inferiority and
penis envy, don't blame me.
After seven children, penis envy is not even an issue, and as to
intellectual inferiority, yes indeed you really are inferior not only
ethically but intellectual to the majority of the Usenet community. But
about the inferiority complex of yours, don't worry for IAW your posting
history you really are inferior all the way around. What could say you
are born loser but that would be being hard on actual born loser's who had
no say in the matter.
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
john w
which wannabe this time, the perpetual loser who thinks that he can make a
claim without backing it up and everyone will believe him? You are about,
if not really that ignorant

walksalone who does understand jw's problem, he really is as ignorant as
everybody is beginning to suspect, & his little temper tantrums like the
above only reinforce that impression.
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
snip
Did little stinkums get a headache trying to figure out watch was being
said?

Or is it simply a continuation of your pretension of being a superior
individual when in fact you are so inferior to the average brain dead
garden slug that it would be an embarrassment to the garden slug to
compare it to you.

walksalone who is not surprised that jw would attempt to pretend that he
had a problem understanding the sentence, after all, it is in ordinary
English and not a hard thing for the majority to comprehend.
--
The Hadith Qudsi 6

The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a
man who died a martyr. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will
recognize them.

The Almighty will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I fought for you until I died a
martyr. He will say: You have lied - you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: He is courageous.
And so it was said.

Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire.
rrock
2005-11-02 22:44:05 UTC
Post by w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
Inasmuch as you are incapable of understanding what was written, but just
to assist you in basic grammar & English. Basically a word that means
exactly what it appears to mean.
Normally, the responsibility of understanding a communication falls upon
the author and not upon the reader's capabilities. Also, normally, when
pointing out incorrect usage of grammar, a person should make reasonable
attempts to remain grammatically correct while doing so.

For the purposes of normality, then, would you mind assessing the following
statement that you authored?

"Basically a word that means what it appears to mean."

As a reader of this statement, it appears to have a well defined yet
redundant subject matter, but is lacking a main verb and therefore
appears to be only a sentence fragment. Such a fragment leaves the
reader with several alternatives for correct understanding.

AOA rrock
w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-11-03 15:17:35 UTC
In <Vibaf.21613$***@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>, on 11/02/05
at 10:44 PM, rrock <***@rrockwell.com> left the broken English behind,
mounted his white water horse & charged into the fray with the following
effort. Does the audience give him the E for effort? DIFINO.
Post by rrock
Post by w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
Inasmuch as you are incapable of understanding what was written, but just
to assist you in basic grammar & English. Basically a word that means
exactly what it appears to mean.
Normally, the responsibility of understanding a communication falls upon
the author and not upon the reader's capabilities. Also, normally, when
Unless that reader, as jw does, claims to be educated to the point of a
universtity degree in English [implied] as well as Journalism. Then that
reader is expected to be able to read at the same level, or higher than
the others in the group. His posting history puts him at about the 6th-7th
level of education, & that information is freely availible to those that
make the effort to find out what jw is. Before you go any further with
this, read up on his posting history, do the google search, & draw your
own conclusions.
Post by rrock
pointing out incorrect usage of grammar, a person should make reasonable
attempts to remain grammatically correct while doing so.
& for one who is unlettered [did not finish 12th level] I don't do to bad,
add to that, English is the only forgien language I speak, & I do fairly
well.
Post by rrock
For the purposes of normality, then, would you mind assessing the
following statement that you authored?
"Basically a word that means what it appears to mean."
As a reader of this statement, it appears to have a well defined yet
redundant subject matter, but is lacking a main verb and therefore
It has neither, it is called a non-sense statement. The portion you
removed without marking does not resemble your example.
Post by rrock
appears to be only a sentence fragment. Such a fragment leaves the reader
with several alternatives for correct understanding.
Actually, it does not to those familiar with the US version of English,
though one could use their imagination & draw conclusions from such an
effort.
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
walksalone who is not surprised at the shift in the quality of English
used, nor the missing portion of the prior missives.
--
An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it. -Don Marquis,
humorist and poet (1878-1937)
rrock
2005-11-02 21:58:55 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
Actually, no, it is a true thing that is being said. If you can use
There is only actually true. There is only no actual no. Now is now,
and "if" may only be imagined.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/rude

Main Entry: rude
Pronunciation: 'rüd
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): rud·er; rud·est
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin rudis; probably akin to Latin rudus rubble

1 a : being in a rough or unfinished state : CRUDE <rude line illustrations> b : NATURAL, RAW <rude cotton> c :
PRIMITIVE, UNDEVELOPED <peasants use rude wooden plows -- Jack Raymond> d : SIMPLE, ELEMENTAL <landscape done in rude
whites, blacks, deep browns -- Richard Harris>
2 : lacking refinement or delicacy: a : IGNORANT, UNLEARNED b : INELEGANT, UNCOUTH c : offensive in manner or action :
DISCOURTEOUS d : UNCIVILIZED, SAVAGE e : COARSE, VULGAR
3 : marked by or suggestive of lack of training or skill : INEXPERIENCED <rude workmanship>
4 : ROBUST, STURDY <in rude health>
5 : occurring abruptly and disconcertingly <a rude awakening>

It is indeed rude to interject that another person has insufficient reasonsing
to come to self determination of any matter at hand by his own means. Had
it been posed to the person a question for his opinion and scrutiny on the matter
for the purposes of weighted sociological comparison, then only afterwards
would that person's opinion be acceptable as a courtesy to aid evaluation.
Otherwise, it is rude.

AOA rrock
2005-11-03 15:30:55 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
Is this a rude thing that you are saying?
Actually, no, it is a true thing that is being said. If you can use
There is only actually true. There is only no actual no. Now is now, and
"if" may only be imagined.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/rude
Snip definitions.

I see, you are in the wrong news group then, for jw is simply being
treated as he has & does treat others.
Post by w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
google's search engine, go to groups.google.com, & use the keyword for the
subject line of jw, or 2003, or 2004, or 2005 & read what jw says about
itself, then do your own reality check.
Basically, jw insinuates he knows more, done more, did it better, & is
smarter than anyone else. Being he has shown an inclination to be
impressed with excessive letters from, for lack of a nicer way of saying
it, diploma mills, it is only natural that he would claim to be lettered
himself. Yet his posting history shows no indication of that claim being
valid.
snip

walksalone who suspects that if rock is real in his lament, would be
happier in a moderated news group.
--
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Carl Sagan, Billions and Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium (1997) p.
60
rrock
2005-11-03 21:46:14 UTC
lament? (?????)
Post by w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
I see, you are in the wrong news group then, for jw is simply being
treated as he has & does treat others.
Two things:
1. John w has perhaps treated you or others in various ways. This
has only been shown to you or others, perhaps. It matters nil to me.
John W. was even gracious enough to "retract a statement" which he
had made prior thinking perhaps it had offended me. Such was not
the case, however, but that he had done so, without being asked,
clearly shows to me that he treats people as individuals and does
not make assumptions about them before launching alleged attacks.
I use the word "alleged" because at this time, only others are
witness to such things.

2. You appear to believe that i have no right to post here,
or to draw my own conclusions. You also extend your authority
over my part of the conversation with John W. i.e. Besides
interjecting, supposedly on my behalf, you are treating me
the same way as you are treating John.

AOA rrock
2005-11-03 22:16:29 UTC
Post by rrock
lament? (?????)
A common word, readily found in most if not all English dictionarys'.
Post by rrock
Post by w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
I see, you are in the wrong news group then, for jw is simply being
treated as he has & does treat others.
1. John w has perhaps treated you or others in various ways. This has
only been shown to you or others, perhaps. It matters nil to me. John W.
was even gracious enough to "retract a statement" which he had made prior
thinking perhaps it had offended me. Such was not the case, however, but
that he had done so, without being asked, clearly shows to me that he
treats people as individuals and does not make assumptions about them
before launching alleged attacks. I use the word "alleged" because at
this time, only others are witness to such things.
I see, IOW you are not willing to do anything but lick the hand that pets
you. I have no problem with that, & I doubt others do either. Hint, if jw
was only to have been a pompous total ass to one person, you would be
right as far as how others treat him. However, the information is publicly
available that he sooner or later treats all to the back of his lap as he
[idiom alert] leaves a brown steaming pile on the carpet. You are free to
choose who you like, as you are free to choose whom you dislike. However,
you may expect that the better chums you become with him, the more people
will accept that you are simply a jw toady & ignore you. But i do hope
that won't stop you from cheering for jw, he needs all the vacuous fans he
can get.
Post by rrock
2. You appear to believe that i have no right to post here,
You have every right yo post where you will, when you will. What you, nor
anyone else has, is the right to expect anyone else to agree with what
they want. Now, if you want to become an active & respected member of
the group, there are several ways to do it. The first is to learn how the
usenet works, & though there are no hard laws, there are generally
accepted rules of conduct. There are many sites where you can learn about
this wonderful Donnybrook known as usenet, here is one. just click on the
inks & either download or simply read.
http://www.cybernothing.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq.html

It might help you clear up some of your apparent confusion of what usenet
is, as well as what usenet is not. I do not normally take this action with
those I suspect of playing games, but on the off chance you are seriously
not understanding what is going on, I'll take the time, once.
Post by rrock
or to draw my own conclusions. You also extend your authority over my
part of the conversation with John W. i.e. Besides interjecting,
No one has authority over anyone else on usenet. That is why jw & those
like him get away with his malodorous conduct & shaming the xian name by
claiming to be one.
Post by rrock
supposedly on my behalf, you are treating me the same way as you are
treating John.
Not at all, in comparison I am treating you as a person that is making
some common errors due to lack of knowledge as well as experience. If you
are not a native English speaker, then you will continue to have problems
understanding the activity here until you get a grasp on the players, &
who they are as well as who they are not. As an example, who do you think
I am, whoever that is, you are likely wrong. But you can find out by using
a google search using my name as a key word. Unlike your new buddy jw, I
do not hide my posts nor do I erase them. I say something, I do not deny
it. Even when I am wrong, I do not erase my posts. That was but a point of
ignorance I no longer have, & it might help someone else avoid the error I
made.
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
As an example, you top posted over text that you wsere no longer
responding to. The majority use the procedure I just did, remove the text
& mark it.

snip

Now, I see no reason to continue your education at the expense of mine, so
I will not respond to any more post you make unless I see you making an
effort to become a valuable asset to & of the news group.

walksalone who remembers his first foray onto the usenet scene, it was not
a pretty sight.
--
.....If you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an
ounce of skeptical sense in you, then you cannot distinguish
the useful ideas from the worthless ones - Carl Sagan, 1987
rrock
2005-11-04 00:21:14 UTC
Walksalone, you appear to be a person that makes many assumptions.
Apparently you believe that the statistical norm is always correct
in all things and that all people should belong within its limitations.

Curious if you have anything to add to the original content
of the thread (about RNs, insurance, and America).

AOA rrock
a pretty sight.
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 01:06:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
You should talk, Don Remove!

At least I attempt to help! You are too busy thinking up ugly remarks
and put-downs to help anyone!

And GREAT will be your reward! NOT!

hypocrite!

john w
Billy Joe McAlaster aka Atheist Troll
2005-11-02 03:40:31 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
You should talk, Don Remove!
At least I attempt to help! You are too busy thinking up ugly remarks
and put-downs to help anyone!
And GREAT will be your reward! NOT!
hypocrite!
john w
John, may God bless you through your illness and help you to insult as
few people as possible.
rrock
2005-11-02 10:12:31 UTC
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
You should talk, Don Remove!
At least I attempt to help! You are too busy thinking up ugly remarks
and put-downs to help anyone!
And GREAT will be your reward! NOT!
hypocrite!
john w
John, may God bless you through your illness and help you to insult as
few people as possible.
It is very kind of you to wish God's blessings. And it is also very wise
of you to know that through pain and suffering men become knowledgeable.
But one should only pray to God and allow God to bestow upon them the
number of men to whom they may need to teach in whatever manner is
chosen by God. My hope now is that your distraction has only temporarily
delayed John from answering my question. Please choose your friends
as wisely as you have chosen God to guide your actions.

AOA rrock
Last of All
2005-11-02 14:24:41 UTC
Post by rrock
[...]
You want to have a private conversation, email is for you, you throw a
post in here and anyone and everyone is free to reply

not that I can figure out what they heck you're saying half the time
anyway.

Terrell
http://www.lastofall.com
rrock
2005-11-02 22:03:09 UTC
Post by Last of All
Post by rrock
It is very kind of you to wish God's blessings. And it is also very wise
of you to know that through pain and suffering men become knowledgeable.
But one should only pray to God and allow God to bestow upon them the
number of men to whom they may need to teach in whatever manner is
chosen by God. My hope now is that your distraction has only temporarily
delayed John from answering my question. Please choose your friends
as wisely as you have chosen God to guide your actions.
AOA rrock
You want to have a private conversation, email is for you, you throw a
post in here and anyone and everyone is free to reply
By what means have you concluded with surety that you know what i want?
Post by Last of All
not that I can figure out what they heck you're saying half the time
anyway.
How many times have you attempted to figure out what i am saying?
The number would be useful in determining what you mean by saying "half".
Post by Last of All
Terrell
http://www.lastofall.com
Last of All
2005-11-02 23:05:22 UTC
Post by rrock
Post by Last of All
not that I can figure out what they heck you're saying half the time
anyway.
How many times have you attempted to figure out what i am saying?
The number would be useful in determining what you mean by saying "half".
How many times did you post yesterday? I attempted to read all of
them but the phrasing was a tad convoluted so I wasn't sure at times
what you were trying to say.

Terrell
http://www.lastofall.com
rrock
2005-11-02 23:27:00 UTC
Post by Last of All
Post by rrock
Post by Last of All
not that I can figure out what they heck you're saying half the time
anyway.
How many times have you attempted to figure out what i am saying?
The number would be useful in determining what you mean by saying "half".
How many times did you post yesterday? I attempted to read all of
them but the phrasing was a tad convoluted so I wasn't sure at times
what you were trying to say.
Normally, i mean what i say and i say what i mean. Perhaps you believe
that i am "trying" to say something that is beyond what is presented.
Post by Last of All
Terrell
http://www.lastofall.com
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 21:02:57 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
Our friend's elevator does not go to the top floor. So proceed with
caution.
You should talk, Don Remove!
At least I attempt to help! You are too busy thinking up ugly remarks
and put-downs to help anyone!
And GREAT will be your reward! NOT!
hypocrite!
john w
John, may God bless you through your illness and help you to insult as
few people as possible.
There would be one less if you weren't such a masochist that you
continue to read my posts, Billy Joe, Don Remove, Ted.

God bless!

john w
B_i_l_l_y J_o_e M_c_A_l_a_s_t_e_r
So you mock a blessing?
john w <jw@yow.how>
2005-11-02 01:05:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
[...]
In America, we have what are called "certifications". They are the
results of TESTS that professionals must take in order to practice
their specialties.

In the same way you wouldn't want someone cutting into your brain to
remove a tumor who didn't have PROOF that he knew EXACTLY what he was
doing, so nurses must PROVE their knowledge with tests.

And the tests cost money. The companies that administer those tests
don't hand them out for free like Kleenex tissue.

Post by rrock
in money than it is in experience in saving men's lives, even for thirty
years, and even in the fields.
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
AGAIN, you need to check with people who have medical knowledge. I
know nurses, I know they must be certified, but I don't know the
ins-and-outs of what they must know or the testing involved.

I DO know that there are SEVERAL different kinds of nurses in the US.
There are RNs (Registered Nurses)
There are LPNs (I don't recall what that means)

and there are several others.

john w
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
john w
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
God bless!
john w>
rrock
2005-11-02 09:36:02 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
[...]
Yes, the amount of money is by comparison very funny. And i mean
to say that it is to laugh at. But not to laugh at the doctors
but it seems from what i have read that the doctors must pay
the schools and insurance companies far more than necessary
to save lives. Maybe there is more to the story like major drug
manufacturers or other things. It is just sad.

For example, the dentist here in the USA. It only costs about
$800 for round trip air fare back to Ukraine and about $400 to
have a two bridges made and put in, teeth cleaned, cavities filled,
and photopolymer refinishing of the front teeth ( i did that ).
For the same amount of money, there is no trip to see Europe,
and you might have one or two teeth repaired (USA). The difference seems
to be that the insurance companies are government owned, they
do not compete since insurance should be like a utility. But this
again, is only a guess.

It just seems sad that the money is always so much more important.
And what does it seem to buy but many people suffering. It is sad.
I read in another article you wrote that you are disabled. I hope
that anything that i have said here has not offended you. It is
only my opinion and i learn things every day.

AOA rrock
Post by john w <***@yow.how>
Post by rrock
It is as if the country here is more interested
in money than it is in experience in saving men's lives, even for thirty
years, and even in the fields.
You mentioned that you had learned many degrees in school yourself,
did i understand this correctly?
AGAIN, you need to check with people who have medical knowledge. I
know nurses, I know they must be certified, but I don't know the
ins-and-outs of what they must know or the testing involved.
I DO know that there are SEVERAL different kinds of nurses in the US.
There are RNs (Registered Nurses)
There are LPNs (I don't recall what that means)
and there are several others.
john w
Post by rrock
AOA rrock
[...]