Hey Walksalone. Your comments about Weatherly were crude!
Bible John
2005-09-24 06:10:42 UTC
<You flatter yourself, no atheist would want to debate you. There is no
challenge & it would be similar to giving a hog a bath in a barnyard during
spring thaw, a wasted effort.>

Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.

John
john w <j-w@yow.hoo>
2005-09-24 07:44:21 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:10:42 -0700, "Bible John"
<***@x-files.gov> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used elsewhere without expressed written consent of the author.
Post by Bible John
<You flatter yourself, no atheist would want to debate you. There is no
challenge & it would be similar to giving a hog a bath in a barnyard during
spring thaw, a wasted effort.>
Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.
John
Thanks for the kind remarks, bj.

You perhaps missed it a week or so ago, when I was talking to somebody
about the original IBM PC, a computer that had no hard drive, no
on-board OS, and ran with side-by-side 360 kb floppy drives.

Walks took it up on himself to interject that I had lied and said the
original IBM PC was a "model 360".

This other person-- not a Christian as I recall-- but an engineer who
had ALSO worked on the original IBM PC, noted openly that walks lied
through his teeth REPEATEDLY about what I had said, in an attempt to
cover his tracks as a pathological liar caught lying.

Every time I tried to re-explain so that even walks could understand
(which he REFUSED to do), this other person slapped walks upside the
head with FACTS and kept asking him why he felt so compelled to LIE in
face of the most OBVIOUS facts.

You never saw walks (who I prefer to call "crawls" like a snake)
backtrack so fast, while continuing to maintain that *I* -- not crawls
-- was the liar.

IF you simply put it together that crawls IS a demoniac, that he has
NO THING GOOD to say about any Christian, that he has taken a
PARTICULARLY intense hatred to me, and that he takes every possible
opportunity to put me down-- as if I care -- his efforts to minimalize
me daily become quite transparent.

Sad, he spends so much of his time attempting to whittle away at me,
with every lie, every distortion he can think of, yet it generally
take me 10 words to BURY him 10 feet under!

Don't take crawls seriously!

No one else does!

And you may have missed a remark I made some time ago, and that I have
repeated several times since.

I am quite convinced from my own Bible study that there are two types
of people you simply do no mess with:

1. Jews (they ARE "God's Chosen!" They were created as "The Chosen."
They REMAIN "The Chosen."

2. Christians

Anyone foolish enough to mess with Christians or Jews is DELIBERATELY
calling upon his head God's unfettered wrath.

"He takes care of His own."

God bless!

john w
Mike Painter
2005-09-24 08:26:40 UTC
Post by Bible John
<You flatter yourself, no atheist would want to debate you. There is
no challenge & it would be similar to giving a hog a bath in a
barnyard during spring thaw, a wasted effort.>
Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.
John
Thanks for the kind remarks, bj.
You perhaps missed it a week or so ago, when I was talking to somebody
about the original IBM PC, a computer that had no hard drive, no
on-board OS, and ran with side-by-side 360 kb floppy drives.
You were not clear in what you wrote and as usual were wrong. The original
had one or two 160k floppy drives offered as optional equipment. There was
also a cassette port on it and many used this for I/O. No operating system
was needed and BASIC was built into ROM.
(Which might explain to many of you why for years IBM machines that went
bonkers referred to ROM BASIC.)

You made no effort to actually explain what you meant.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Walks took it up on himself to interject that I had lied and said the
original IBM PC was a "model 360".
<snip>
I am quite convinced from my own Bible study that there are two types
1. Jews (they ARE "God's Chosen!" They were created as "The Chosen."
They REMAIN "The Chosen."
2. Christians
Anyone foolish enough to mess with Christians or Jews is DELIBERATELY
calling upon his head God's unfettered wrath.
"He takes care of His own."
Oh gosh, unfettered wrath.

Is mental illness a sigh that this god takes care of his own?
john w <j-w@yow.hoo>
2005-09-24 18:07:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Bible John
<You flatter yourself, no atheist would want to debate you. There is
no challenge & it would be similar to giving a hog a bath in a
barnyard during spring thaw, a wasted effort.>
Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.
John
Thanks for the kind remarks, bj.
You perhaps missed it a week or so ago, when I was talking to somebody
about the original IBM PC, a computer that had no hard drive, no
on-board OS, and ran with side-by-side 360 kb floppy drives.
You were not clear in what you wrote and as usual were wrong.
I was CRYSTAL clear that the original had side-by-side full height
floppy drives, and no hard drive. I never mentioned anything about it
being a "model 360', as crawls INSISTED that I had said.

Nor was I "wrong as usual." So you know where you can stick that one.
Disagreeing with you does not automatically make someone wrong.

The original
Post by Mike Painter
had one or two 160k floppy drives offered as optional equipment.
I certainly would admit that I could have been wrong about the
density/capacity of the original floppy drives. But there were two of
them. And if you are so convinced that it had only one, you apparently
missed the TV commercial that introduced the computer to the
commercial market.

There was
Post by Mike Painter
also a cassette port on it and many used this for I/O. No operating system
was needed and BASIC was built into ROM.
(Which might explain to many of you why for years IBM machines that went
bonkers referred to ROM BASIC.)
You made no effort to actually explain what you meant.
I have MANY times explained that I am a non-technical person -- a
writer by profession and training, and I explained the computer the
best I -- a non-technical person -- could.

Your attempts to "one-up" and belittle say MUCH more about YOUR lack
of character than mine.
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Walks took it up on himself to interject that I had lied and said the
original IBM PC was a "model 360".
<snip>
Interesting that you hvae absolutely NO comment on crawls' above lie.

This demonstrates your OBVIOUS bias and bigotry.

If he's one of yours, he's ok.
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
I am quite convinced from my own Bible study that there are two types
1. Jews (they ARE "God's Chosen!" They were created as "The Chosen."
They REMAIN "The Chosen."
2. Christians
Anyone foolish enough to mess with Christians or Jews is DELIBERATELY
calling upon his head God's unfettered wrath.
"He takes care of His own."
Oh gosh, unfettered wrath.
Is mental illness a sigh that this god takes care of his own?
Is your mental illness and your OPEN arrogance a sign that there is no
god?

Is your OBVIOUS need to feel superior by any means possible--
including your OPEN, OBVIOUS, OBSESSIVE need to try to batter someone
you find "inferior", something you're PROUD of?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

God bless!

john w
Mike Painter
2005-09-25 01:31:46 UTC
Post by Bible John
<You flatter yourself, no atheist would want to debate you. There
is no challenge & it would be similar to giving a hog a bath in a
barnyard during spring thaw, a wasted effort.>
Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.
John
Thanks for the kind remarks, bj.
You perhaps missed it a week or so ago, when I was talking to
somebody about the original IBM PC, a computer that had no hard
drive, no on-board OS, and ran with side-by-side 360 kb floppy
drives.
You were not clear in what you wrote and as usual were wrong.
I was CRYSTAL clear that the original had side-by-side full height
floppy drives, and no hard drive. I never mentioned anything about it
being a "model 360', as crawls INSISTED that I had said.
Try reading what you wrote above about the "original IBM PC,...and ran with
side-by-side 360 kb floppy drives. "

As usual you were wrong. The original had 160k floppies as an option.
Post by Mike Painter
had one or two 160k floppy drives offered as optional equipment.
I certainly would admit that I could have been wrong about the
density/capacity of the original floppy drives. But there were two of
them. And if you are so convinced that it had only one, you apparently
missed the TV commercial that introduced the computer to the
commercial market.
I'm talking about what people bought and what was offered, not what you
think you remember about a TV ad.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
There was
Post by Mike Painter
also a cassette port on it and many used this for I/O. No operating
system was needed and BASIC was built into ROM.
(Which might explain to many of you why for years IBM machines that
went bonkers referred to ROM BASIC.)
You made no effort to actually explain what you meant.
I have MANY times explained that I am a non-technical person -- a
writer by profession and training, and I explained the computer the
best I -- a non-technical person -- could.
You make this statement every time somebody sets you straight about what you
are doinig wrong.
You also claim you have been rebuilding computers since the early 80's and
that you charge money for it.
Only a dishonest person would do something like this.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Your attempts to "one-up" and belittle say MUCH more about YOUR lack
of character than mine.
Your alleged knowledge of computers and your claims about them match your
alleged knowledge of your bible.
Real scholars and real technicians are used to and expect being corrected
when they make mistakes.
Your inability to acknowledge knowledge is a sad thing to see.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
I am quite convinced from my own Bible study that there are two
1. Jews (they ARE "God's Chosen!" They were created as "The
Chosen." They REMAIN "The Chosen."
2. Christians
Anyone foolish enough to mess with Christians or Jews is
DELIBERATELY calling upon his head God's unfettered wrath.
"He takes care of His own."
Oh gosh, unfettered wrath.
Is mental illness a sigh that this god takes care of his own?
Is your mental illness and your OPEN arrogance a sign that there is no
god?
There is no need for a sign.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Is your OBVIOUS need to feel superior by any means possible--
including your OPEN, OBVIOUS, OBSESSIVE need to try to batter someone
you find "inferior", something you're PROUD of?
I know more than you and when I don't think something is right I verify it
and correct it.
john w <j-w@yow.hoo>
2005-09-25 03:03:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Bible John
[...]
Try reading what I wrote in reply, genius.

And you are being an ass as usual.

God bless!

john w

snip
john w <j-w@yow.hoo>
2005-09-25 03:07:07 UTC

Post by Mike Painter
had one or two 160k floppy drives offered as optional equipment.
I certainly would admit that I could have been wrong about the
density/capacity of the original floppy drives. But there were two of
them. And if you are so convinced that it had only one, you apparently
missed the TV commercial that introduced the computer to the
commercial market.
I'm talking about what people bought and what was offered, not what you
think you remember about a TV ad.
The DETAIL that YOU missed, "genius", is that no only did I see the
original / or one of the original IBM PCs with side - by - side "full
height" floppy drives (of WHATEVER capacity) in a TV commercial...

I also stated that I hvae WORKED WITH TWO of them in two separate
engineering environments.

One at Boeing's Auburn plant, working on a CAD-CAM application known
as the Front End Processor ("FEP"), the other at a company called
"Systems Northwest", where they were developing "remote computers" for
DOD.

So you are wrong, as usual.

If at first, your comments end up being UTTERLY inaccurate and not
germane, TRY RE-READING the comments you are trying IN VAIN to respond
to.

"The Devil's in the details!"

God bless!

john w

snip
Mike Painter
2005-09-25 06:39:52 UTC
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Mike Painter
I'm talking about what people bought and what was offered, not what
you think you remember about a TV ad.
The DETAIL that YOU missed, "genius", is that no only did I see the
original / or one of the original IBM PCs with side - by - side "full
height" floppy drives (of WHATEVER capacity) in a TV commercial...
I also stated that I hvae WORKED WITH TWO of them in two separate
engineering environments.
One at Boeing's Auburn plant, working on a CAD-CAM application known
as the Front End Processor ("FEP"), the other at a company called
"Systems Northwest", where they were developing "remote computers" for
DOD.
You may have had a PC that acted as a FEP to a larger system that did
CAD-CAM but if you would bother to look up the meaning of "Front End
Processor" you will find that your comment has no real meaning.
FEP's are not "a CAD-CAM application " anymore than a monitor is a computer.

Your statements about your alleged acomplishments are a bit strange when one
minute you talk about your technical acheivements while the next you tell us
you are not a technical person.

The latter hardly needs saying as you demonstrate it with your seeming
inability to check your facts before posting.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
So you are wrong, as usual.
If at first, your comments end up being UTTERLY inaccurate and not
germane, TRY RE-READING the comments you are trying IN VAIN to respond
to.
"The Devil's in the details!"
The details are that it was not a 360 k floppy and that FEP <> CAD-CAM.
My comments are accurate as anyone with a web brower and the ability to do a
search can verify.
john w <j-w@yow.hoo>
2005-09-25 21:25:51 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:39:52 GMT, "Mike Painter"
<***@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used elsewhere without expressed written consent of the author.
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Mike Painter
I'm talking about what people bought and what was offered, not what
you think you remember about a TV ad.
The DETAIL that YOU missed, "genius", is that no only did I see the
original / or one of the original IBM PCs with side - by - side "full
height" floppy drives (of WHATEVER capacity) in a TV commercial...
I also stated that I hvae WORKED WITH TWO of them in two separate
engineering environments.
One at Boeing's Auburn plant, working on a CAD-CAM application known
as the Front End Processor ("FEP"), the other at a company called
"Systems Northwest", where they were developing "remote computers" for
DOD.
You may have had a PC that acted as a FEP to a larger system that did
CAD-CAM but if you would bother to look up the meaning of "Front End
You AGAIN, have garbled not only what I said, but what I meant.

And I do not wish to play your "John MUST be wrong about every single
thing he says" game.

I said NOTHING about the IBM PC I was working on being hooked up to a
cutting machine (what the FEP did).

There was an IBM PC (one of the originals I have been talking about)
in my shop. In our shop, we were doing SEVERAL THINGS in which I was
involved:
1. developing the FEP and maintaining it long enough to work out the
"bugs"
2. developing the IBM PC.

Two SEPARATE systems.
Post by Mike Painter
Processor" you will find that your comment has no real meaning.
FEP's are not "a CAD-CAM application " anymore than a monitor is a computer.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Once again, you don't know what the HELL you are talking about. While
you have to look up your information in BOOKS, I was there in the
process up to my elbows.
Post by Mike Painter
Your statements about your alleged acomplishments
What "alleged accomplishments" would those be?

Are you so childish, so self-centered, that it totally sticks in your
craw to every think that I have ever been involved in ANYTHING
productive?

I give out a little information sometimes, because I think some people
might be interested in some of the history of the computer, as well
as in various aspects of things computers do/have done.

If you aren't interested, you are free to move on.

are a bit strange when one
Post by Mike Painter
minute you talk about your technical acheivements while the next you tell us
you are not a technical person.
I have been VERY clear on my background, and it's pretty amazing!

Jealous?
Post by Mike Painter
The latter hardly needs saying as you demonstrate it with your seeming
inability to check your facts before posting.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least I don't have to look in books to recount the history of the
computer that I hvae been involved in.

As a writer, I may not be able to write algebraic and trig formulas
for logic; that doesn't mean I wasn't capable of interacting with the
"brains" and documenting the process.
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
So you are wrong, as usual.
If at first, your comments end up being UTTERLY inaccurate
That's funny, when every time you try to re-create my comments, you
get it WRONG!

God bless!

john w

snip
V.O.
2005-09-25 23:49:29 UTC
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:39:52 GMT, "Mike Painter"
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used elsewhere without expressed written consent of the author.
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Mike Painter
Processor" you will find that your comment has no real meaning.
FEP's are not "a CAD-CAM application " anymore than a monitor is a computer.
I have to agree with everything said.

BTW Developing the IBM PC infers living in Louisiana.

Many FEPs, especially now, have an IBM class PC as the guts.

Back in very early days of the IBM PC the primary "computer" used as a
base in the "Front End Processor" was a DEC.
Mike Painter
2005-09-26 00:43:31 UTC
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:39:52 GMT, "Mike Painter"
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used elsewhere without expressed written consent of the author.
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Mike Painter
[...]
What you said was " working on a CAD-CAM application known as the Front End
Processor ("FEP"), "
I garbled nothing. Your excuse that those you attempt to communicate with
didn't know what you really meant has been noted frequently.
All that does is call into question another alleged occupation, that of
being a writer.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
And I do not wish to play your "John MUST be wrong about every single
thing he says" game.
You don't have to be, you usually are. In most cases doing what a real
writer would do, verify your facts before speaking, would have made you
right.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
I said NOTHING about the IBM PC I was working on being hooked up to a
cutting machine (what the FEP did).
You are free to write unrelated sentences any time you want however when the
subject is the original IBM PC and you "stated that I hvae WORKED WITH TWO
of them in two separate engineering environments." , then mention two
separate areas, the assumption is that you were talking about TWO IBM PCs.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
There was an IBM PC (one of the originals I have been talking about)
in my shop. In our shop, we were doing SEVERAL THINGS in which I was
1. developing the FEP and maintaining it long enough to work out the
"bugs"
2. developing the IBM PC.
Two SEPARATE systems.
Then you should of said that in your original comments. However now you are
claiming at least three machines since you claimed "One at Boeing's Auburn
plant," and "the other at a company called "Systems Northwest""

Is it really that hard for you to keep up with your own stories? Why not
write them down?

I notice that now you are claiming work that is highly technical in nature
and yet you claim to not be technical. You *DO NOT*
" 1. developing the FEP and maintaining it long enough to work out the
"bugs"
or
2. developing the IBM PC.
without being technical.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Post by Mike Painter
Processor" you will find that your comment has no real meaning.
FEP's are not "a CAD-CAM application " anymore than a monitor is a computer.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Once again, you don't know what the HELL you are talking about. While
you have to look up your information in BOOKS, I was there in the
process up to my elbows.
If I'm wrong a simple reference would set me straight.
However comparing what you say here with what you just said about developing
a FEP and comparing it with what you said originally, I doubt that I'm the
one that is wrong.

People in math and the hard sciences tend to argue a lot but once somebody
shows them an error they move on.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Post by Mike Painter
Your statements about your alleged acomplishments
What "alleged accomplishments" would those be?
Your claim to have worked developing the IBM PC and a FEP would be among
them.
Your claim to be a writer would be a second.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Are you so childish, so self-centered, that it totally sticks in your
craw to every think that I have ever been involved in ANYTHING
productive?
I've read what you are claiming to be involved in and there are so many
contradictions and evidence to the contrary that I have no idea what you are
involved in.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
I give out a little information sometimes, because I think some people
might be interested in some of the history of the computer, as well
as in various aspects of things computers do/have done.
If you aren't interested, you are free to move on.
I'm very interested. Your history is frequently wrong and I correct it.
If you care so little about truth perhaps you should move on.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
are a bit strange when one
Post by Mike Painter
minute you talk about your technical acheivements while the next you
tell us you are not a technical person.
I have been VERY clear on my background, and it's pretty amazing!
Jealous?
To claim being non-technical, then claim to have done technical work while
showing as much ignorance as you do is nothing to be proud of.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Post by Mike Painter
The latter hardly needs saying as you demonstrate it with your
seeming inability to check your facts before posting.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
At least I don't have to look in books to recount the history of the
computer that I hvae been involved in.
Of course not, you relate the history as you see fit.
History will mean what you want it to and damn the scholars who keep
accurate records.
It may work in your religious peer group or among the people you con out of
money when you "help" them with their computer but it does not work among
people who care for truth.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
As a writer, I may not be able to write algebraic and trig formulas
for logic; that doesn't mean I wasn't capable of interacting with the
"brains" and documenting the process.
I'm reading what you are writing. I doubt you could properly document "Hello
World" in BASIC.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
So you are wrong, as usual.
If at first, your comments end up being UTTERLY inaccurate
That's funny, when every time you try to re-create my comments, you
get it WRONG!
I quote your comments, I don't recreate them. That's a technical detail.

Even in this post you have changed the substance of your comments.

Comparing "interacting with the "brains" and documenting the process." with
" 1. developing the FEP and maintaining it long enough to work out the
"bugs""
implies two different stories.

Get back on your meds.

Incidently I'm using portions of what you wrote without your explicit
permission.
ujb
2005-09-26 00:52:22 UTC
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:39:52 GMT, "Mike Painter"
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this
can be used elsewhere without expressed written consent of the author.
Post by Mike Painter
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
I give out a little information sometimes, because I think some people
might be interested in some of the history of the computer, as well
as in various aspects of things computers do/have done.
If you aren't interested, you are free to move on.
I'm very interested. Your history is frequently wrong and I correct it.
If you care so little about truth perhaps you should move on.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
are a bit strange when one
Another who knows john weatherly is nothing but a liar.
rogue
2005-09-26 17:57:21 UTC
I don't think he's a liar. To be a liar, you have to have intent to
deceive. Bush is a liar. Rumsfeld is a liar. Cheney is a liar. They
knew exactly what they were doing and what they hoped to achieve by
doing it. I think John is just not bright enough to understand how
he's being misled by the conservative news that he loves so much. I
don't think he understands that news sources like Faux News plays to
his opinions and his prejudices to feed him only the stuff they want
him to see, and they do it in a nice, graphical, pretty-picture format
that keeps his eyes and attention on it. You know, kind of the way you
try to direct a small child's attention from one thing to another?

I do not believe at all that John is a liar. If he is lying, it's to
himself on his religious beliefs when he rationalizes why the failures
and flaws of the bible are not really failures and flaws, and when he
tells himself that Bush is really a Christian and a good man, not a dry
drunk with no compassion and an unquenchable thirst for power.
Eeyore
2005-09-26 21:14:57 UTC
Post by rogue
[...]
Not to be a liar implies he is too insane to be able to pee without help.

Many who claim to be Christians are frauds. Some run with the militias,
some burn crosses, some claim power over their own projections of the
"supernatural".

All have certain things in common: they lie, bully, defame those who
disagree with them or complain about their disgusting behaviour, and
complain they are being persecuted because the really love Jesus and can
see the imminent approach of the Apocalypse.

Ptah!

No more DAYS like those!.

++++++++++++++++++++++
rogue
2005-09-27 00:36:55 UTC
Post by rogue
[...]
JERRY
And, your point? ;-)
Eeyore
Many who claim to be Christians are frauds. Some run with the militias,
some burn crosses, some claim power over their own projections of the
"supernatural".
JERRY
Actually, MOST who claim to be Christians are frauds, but some are
generally humane, compassionate people. Almost none of them are
conservatives, though, an ideology that screams, "I got mine, screw
you."
Eeyore
All have certain things in common: they lie, bully, defame those who
disagree with them or complain about their disgusting behaviour, and
complain they are being persecuted because the really love Jesus and can
see the imminent approach of the Apocalypse.
JERRY
Again, you are describing the new conservative ideologues as much as
the conservative christian crowd. Not that there is much difference,
except as I pointed out to VO, libertarian christians wants less
government while social conservative/religious right christians want
MORE government, all aimed at being Big Brother, in Jesus' name, of
course.
Eeyore
Ptah!
No more DAYS like those!.
JERRY
Amen!
Eeyore
2005-09-26 21:09:20 UTC
Post by Mike Painter
All that does is call into question another alleged occupation, that of
being a writer.
Output (fiction)

1. porn stories on the internet
2. one short story about a dead cat
3. one story about how he repelled a mugger by telling him Jesus loves you
4. one story about a stick of celery that sang the hallelujah chorus (or
something like that) and what the little Jewish girl thought of it

(Non fiction)

1.endless travelogue posts in which he visits imaginary first century
churches that exist nowhere except in his imagination
2. military stories in which he wins the Vietnam War from a base in East Anglia
3. geographical treatises that confuse cities such as Smyrna (Izmir)and Ephesus
4. highly peculiar stories about visits to Baptist churches that predate
the Roman Catholic Church and are still in use on US air bases
5. instructions on how to recognise and deliver demons without using the
US Mail Service
6. highly entertaining treatises on linguistics and grammar in which he
incidentally expounds his theory that Americans do not speak English
7. amazing historical researches in which he "proves' that the Baptists
are descended from John the Baptist and pre-existed the RCC and the
Orthodox Church. In these particular treatises he conclusively proves all
official histories of the Baptist Denomination totally wrong and that they
are in fact Catholic and socialist plots.

(Philosophy)

1. Responsible for the theory that anyone who disagrees with you is
demonically possessed
2. Responsible for the theory that Fundamentalists and Republican
Administrations are not bound by Hellenic concepts of virtue, behaviour
and reason but rather by exercise of wish in the form of will (bullying)

(Political theory)

1. that the pigs should inherit the earth or at least hang on to it.
rogue
2005-09-27 00:38:15 UTC
Ok, you win. He really IS insane. I can't deny it any longer. ;-)
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-10-05 02:29:49 UTC
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:09:20 +1100, ***@PoohCorner.com (Eeyore) done
went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet
Post by Eeyore
Post by Mike Painter
[...]
and lest we forget all those WAR MEDALS he claims have already been
given out............!

Eeyore
2005-09-25 21:49:13 UTC
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Is your mental illness and your OPEN arrogance a sign that there is no
god?
That is a question you should address to the image in your mirror

Oh and by the way

You are inferior!

Your untreated lunacy is keeping you that way
Eeyore
2005-09-25 21:46:56 UTC
Is mental illness a sign that this god takes care of his own?
Possibly

Imagine if this racist idiot added "sanity" to his arsenal.

If God is protecting anyone with his "mental illness "

It sure as Hell isn't him!
w***@dirty.dastardly.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-09-24 22:18:13 UTC
In <***@4ax.com>, on 09/24/05
at 12:44 AM, john w <j-w<no>@yow.hoo> feeling flattered at being mentioned decided to try & play the poor little innocent that is always being picked on. It failed as usual.

From: john w <j-w<no>@yow.hoo>
Newsgroups: free.christians,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.christnet.public,alt.bible
Subject: Re: Hey Walksalone. Your comments about Weatherly were crude!
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 00:44:21 -0700
Post by Bible John
Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.
John
Thanks for the kind remarks, bj.
You perhaps missed it a week or so ago, when I was talking to somebody
A week ago, gads you are ignorant. Try this message series instead, Subject: Re: Will the new Intel Macs have floppy disk drives?
The man's name was not Rick, but Rick did jump in.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
about the original IBM PC, a computer that had no hard drive, no on-board
OS, and ran with side-by-side 360 kb floppy drives.
Walks took it up on himself to interject that I had lied and said the
original IBM PC was a "model 360".
Nice strawman, I beleive you can post that message then?
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
This other person-- not a Christian as I recall-- but an engineer who had
ALSO worked on the original IBM PC, noted openly that walks lied through
his teeth REPEATEDLY about what I had said, in an attempt to cover his
tracks as a pathological liar caught lying.
Now you can provide the message ID where Rick assumed I was referering bto your current fantasy then?
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Every time I tried to re-explain so that even walks could understand
(which he REFUSED to do), this other person slapped walks upside the head
with FACTS and kept asking him why he felt so compelled to LIE in face of
the most OBVIOUS facts.
Because your version is that I was trying to talk about the current thread, when I was referencing what is now a missing thread, well, at least your part is missing. When that was pointed out, he just tried to ignore it & got ignored himself.

A reference is here:

This is a long one & you will have to go at least half way down.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
You never saw walks (who I prefer to call "crawls" like a snake)
backtrack so fast, while continuing to maintain that *I* -- not crawls --
was the liar.
Being I did not backtrack, but posted the information I was referring to, it appears that as is your wont, you are lying again. That Rick did not like that was & is not my concern. But then, honesty about others is not what you are famous for.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
IF you simply put it together that crawls IS a demoniac, that he has NO
IAW to you, but then, what weight does the word of a known lair carry? None with me.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
THING GOOD to say about any Christian, that he has taken a PARTICULARLY
intense hatred to me, and that he takes every possible opportunity to put
me down-- as if I care -- his efforts to minimalize me daily become quite
transparent.
Inasmuch as I have the good fortune to not respond to you as much as you claim, the question becomes, why do you lie about me jw. I care less what if any myth a person follows, nor are you worthy of hate, let alone hatred. About the only emotion I might associate with you would be apathy, if that much. ow, that you ae a known liar who is ignorant about its myth & does not partake of the three ways of avoiding seeing my name in its lies, well, what can be said where you are concerned. Liar is about all. & your posting history supports that observation.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Sad, he spends so much of his time attempting to whittle away at me, with
every lie, every distortion he can think of, yet it generally take me 10
words to BURY him 10 feet under!
Your assessment of your ability to communicate, like your assessment of your ability to rationally or honestly discuss your myth, is held only by you. Feel free to brag rabbit, for you have yet to back your blow hard claims.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Don't take crawls seriously!
Why would anyone take a figment of your imagination seriously? After all, among your sobriquets is jezebeth, demon of lies.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
No one else does!
Speaking for everyone then, or are you preggers & speaking for yourself. Hint, you whine like a dog being kicked by a brutal owner when you perceive others intruding on what you claim is your privilege only. Such as others speaking as you do.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
And you may have missed a remark I made some time ago, and that I have
repeated several times since.
We should be so lucky as to not only have missed your droppings you think wise, but to have missed you as well.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
I am quite convinced from my own Bible study that there are two types of
1. Jews (they ARE "God's Chosen!" They were created as "The Chosen."
They REMAIN "The Chosen."
Ya know, if you could back the claim with actual evidence, you might have something. But you can't, you can only infer.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
2. Christians
That left you out if there is any truth in the claim *by their fruits ye shall know them*.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
Anyone foolish enough to mess with Christians or Jews is DELIBERATELY
calling upon his head God's unfettered wrath.
Well, that explains why you are here then, your gods hate you. Remember:
1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you

So apparently you are supposed to be known as a lair & a false xian. Who would have thought those gods were so spiteful. Though in your case, were they to exist I could understand their revulsion.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
"He takes care of His own."
Apparently you are not his then. But wait, IAW you your god will beat up your not friends when it flushes the great white throne. Care to bet your life in the here & now on that?
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
God bless!
That's nice, now you are dismissed.

Which god are you pretending to command now, beliel?
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
john w
which wannabe this time, the one that if it repeats a lie long enough it will believe it?

walksalone who does not expect the truth from jw. It so rarely is nice to it, yet the truth stands on its own.
--
The Hadith Qudsi 6

The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a
man who died a martyr. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will
recognize them.

The Almighty will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I fought for you until I died a
martyr. He will say: You have lied - you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: He is courageous.
And so it was said.

Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire.
Eeyore
2005-09-25 21:45:00 UTC
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
And you may have missed a remark I made some time ago, and that I have
repeated several times since.
I am quite convinced from my own Bible study that there are two types
1. Jews (they ARE "God's Chosen!" They were created as "The Chosen."
They REMAIN "The Chosen."
2. Christians
Anyone foolish enough to mess with Christians or Jews is DELIBERATELY
calling upon his head God's unfettered wrath.
"He takes care of His own."
john w
That may even be true

In which case - as a total fraud you will cop it yourself
w***@dirty.dastardly.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-09-24 14:26:19 UTC
Post by Bible John
<You flatter yourself, no atheist would want to debate you. There is no
challenge & it would be similar to giving a hog a bath in a barnyard
during spring thaw, a wasted effort.>
Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.
Well now, it would appear that English is not your language of use after
all. After all, hogs are useful & give back, intelligent, & given a
chance, very clean. Not to mention, give one a chance, & it will escape
whatever imprisons it. So, no, I will not compare jw to a hog, even though
he tries to gain that status. I see no reason to insult hogs.
Post by Bible John
John
Yes I know, you just had to babble something to impress jw, consider it
done. I am sure he has responded by now.

walksalone who has known how to use hogs to the advantage of the farm, but
jw would not be such a help, nor apparently, babbling john, not jake, come
to that.
--
You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions.
Naguib Mahfouz, writer (1911- )
john w <j-w@yow.hoo>
2005-09-24 18:09:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Bible John
John
Yes I know, you just had to babble something to impress jw,
If that was his motive, it didn't work.

And didn't your mommy ever tell you, crawls, "If you can't say
something nice...?"

God bless!

john w

consider it
to that.
w***@dirty.dastardly.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-09-24 21:46:13 UTC
In <***@4ax.com>, on 09/24/05
at 11:09 AM, john w <j-w<no>@yow.hoo> decided to impress itself, & it may have worked.

From: john w <j-w<no>@yow.hoo>
Newsgroups: free.christians,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.christnet.public,alt.bible
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:09:03 -0700
Post by Bible John
John
Yes I know, you just had to babble something to impress jw,
It took you three tries to say that? If you weren't known for being denser than ocean bottom mantle, it would be amusing.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
If that was his motive, it didn't work.
With you, any attention seeking works until you imagine you are being laughed at. Trust this, it is not your imagination, you are laughed at.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
And didn't your mommy ever tell you, crawls, "If you can't say something
nice...?"
Can't speak for, & won't try to speak for this crawls person you are trying to back up to & toe hump, but my elders told me to treat others as they treat others. In your case, that can't be done for I can't stoop that low in peronal conduct. Not to mention, you are so vain you suppose the only reason for this response would be along the lines of, you really are stupid enough to believe its about you.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
God bless!
Which one of the four major gods that you pretend to think you can order around, or is it one of these gods you think you can command?
A A-a(Aya) Aabit Aah (Aah-te-Huti) A'akuluujjusi Aapep A'as Aatxe Aba Abaangui Ababinili Abaddon Aba-Inka Abalim Abandinus Abarta Abassi Abathur Abba Amona[] Abba[] Abbas Abbaye[] Abdallah Abdals Abdu'r-Rahman Abellio Abgaledit Abhean Abhijit[Hindu] Abhijnaraja[Buddhist] Abhijnaraja[] Abhimukhi[] Abnoba Abonsam Abracadabra[] Abraxis[] Abu Jahl Abuk Abyss[] Ac Yanto[Mayan] Acacila[Aymara] Acala[Buddhist] Acalia[Ayrama] Acan[Mayan] Acat[Mayan] Acchupta[Jain] Acha[] Achall Achiyalatopa Achtan Achtland Acla[Buddhist] Acolmiztli[Aztec] Acolnahuacatl[Aztec] Acolnahuachtli[Aztec] Acuecucyoticihuati[Aztec] Ad Adad Adad(Sumerian Ishkur, West Semitic Hadad or Addu)[Assyrian] Adam Beliyya'al'[] Adam Kadmon[] Adam Kasia Adamas[Gnostic Christian] Adaox Adaro[Lugbara] Adat[Akkadia-Babylon] Adawulcanak Addirim[] Adekagagwaa Adhimukticarya[Buddhist] Adhimukticarya[Buddhist]Adhimuktivasita[Buddhist] Adhimuktivasita[Buddhist] Adibuddha[Buddhist] Adidharma[Buddhist] Adidharma[Buddhist-Lamaist] Adimunti[Hindu] Adimurti[Hindu] Aditi[Hindu] Aditya[Hindu] Adityas[Hindu] Adjassou-Linguetor[Vodun] Adjinakou[Vodun] Adlet Adlivun Adn adon[] Adonai[] Adonaiel[] Adonay[] Adonis[Greek] Adra[Hindu] Adrammelech[Babylonian] Adrastea[Greek] Adro[Lugbara] Adroa Adroanzi Adsullata River Adur[Basque] Adya Houn'tò[Vodun] Aecos[Greco-Roman] Aed Aed Underworld Aegir[Icelandic] Aelquntam Aengus Aeolos[Greek] Aericura Aes Sidhe Aesir[Icelandic] Aesma Daeva Aether[Greco-Roman] Aeval Afrit Aganju Agas A-gaskw Agassou[Vodun] Agastya[Hindu] Agathus Daimon[Greco-Roman] Agé Age[Fon] Aghora[Hindu] Aghu Gugu[Cherokee] Agla[] Aglibol Agloolik Agni[Hindu] Agnikumara[Jain] Agnostos Theos[Greco-Roman] 'agojo so'jo Agrona Aguara Agudar Agugux' Agu'gux[Aleut] Agwe Agwe[Vodun] Ah Bolom Tzacab[Mayan] Ah Bolon Dz'acab[Mayan] Ah Cancum[Mayan] Ah Chun Caan[Mayan] Ah Chuy Kak[Mayan] Ah Ciliz[Mayan] Ah Cliz[Mayan] Ah Cun Can[Mayan] Ah Cuxtal[Mayan] Ah Hulneb[Mayan] Ah Kin Xoc[Mayan] Ah Kin[Mayan] Ah Kumix Uinicob[Mayan] Ah Kumix Unicob[Mayan] Ah Mun[Mayan] Ah Muzencab[Mayan] Ah Patnar Uinicob[Mayan] Ah Patnar Unicob[Mayan] Ah Peku[Mayan] Ah Puch[Mayan] Ah Tabai[Mayan] Ah Toltecat[Aztec] Ah Uincir Dz'acab[Mayan] Ah Uuc Ticab[Mayan] Aha Njoku Ahau Chamahez[Mayan] Ahau-Kin[Mayan] Ahduth[] Ahitescatoneh Ahl Al-Badr Ahmad Ahmakiq[Mayan] Aholi Ahone Ahriman Ahsonnutli Ahuizotle Ahul Ahulane[Mayan] Ahura Mazda Ahura Ahurani Ai Apaec[Mochia] Ai(Aoi Mac Ollamain) Aibell(Aoibhell) Aide[Basque] Aideko[Basque] Aigamuxa Aillen Aimend Ain Aine AineCeltic] Aion Aipaloovik Aireskouy Soutanditnr Airitech Airmed Airyaman Aisoyimstan Aita[Etruscan] Aizen Myo-o[Buddhist] Aja Ajalamo[Yoruba] Ajaya[Buddhist] Ajbit[Mayan] Aje[Yoruba] Ajeru Ajilee Ajok Ajtzak[Mayan] Aka Manah Akasagarbha[Buddhist] Akasagarbha[Buddhist](Tibetan Nam-mkhai snying-po) Akatriel-Yah[] Akbaalia Akba-atatdia Akelos[Greek] Aken Akephalos Aker Akerbeltz[Basque] Akeru[Egypt] Earth Akhlut Akhushtal[Mayan] Akna Akondi Akongo Akongo[Ngombe] Aksayajnana-Karmanda[Buddhist] Aksobhya(Japanese Ashuku, Chinese A-Chu'u)[Buddhist] Aktunowihio Akycha Al Araf Al Borak Al Kadr Al Sirat Al/Alay Ala[Ibo] Alad Udug Lama Alaghom Naom Tzentel[Mayan] Alaghom Naom[Mayan] Alalu Alapay Mishupashup Alatangana[Kono] Alaunus Albino Spirit animals Albiorix Alcis[Germanic] Alektca Ali Alignak Alisanos (Alisaunus) Local Alitha[] Aliyan Alkuntam Alk'unta'm[Belle Coola] Allah Allah[Islam] Allanque Allat Allatum Allowat Sakima Almaqah Alom[Mayan] Alom-bag-winno-sis Alom-begwi-no-sis Alowatsakima Alpan[Etruscan] Alpanu[Etruscan] Alqol ti Mani t'aix Altar[] Altjira[Aboriginal] Alukah[] Aluqqah Alyasa' Alyeong[Korea] Am Ama Itsaso[Basque] Ama-arhus Ama-arhus[Babylonian] Amadlozi Amaethon Amaguq Amala Amalek[] amaletheia Amalur[Basque] Aman Amasagnul Amasagnul[Babylonian] Amashaspan Amaunet Ambika[Hindu] Ambisagrus Amemnar[] Amenhotep(Amenhotep-Son-of-Hapu) Amentet(Amenthes) Ameretat Amesha Spentas Am-Heh Amida[Buddhist] Amimitl[Aztec] Amitabha[Buddhist] Amitayus(Tibetan Tse-dpag-med, Mongolian Ayusi or Caglasi ugeinasutu, Chinese Ch'ang sheng-fo)[Buddhist] Amitolane Amittabha[Buddhist] Amma[Dagon] Amma[Dravidian/Tamil] Ammavara[Hindu] Ammavaru[Dravidian/Tamil] Ammi[] Ammitl[Aztec] Ammut(Ammit) Ammut Amn Amoghapasa(Avalokitesvara)[Buddhist] Amoghasiddhi[Buddhist] Amotken Amphion[Greek] Amphitrite[Greek] Amsa[Hindu] Amun Amun-Re (Amon-Ra) Amurru Anafiel[] Anahita Anaitis Anala[Hindu] Anammelech Ananke[Greek] Anann Anansasem Anansi Ananta[Hindu] Anantamukhi[Buddhist] Anantesa[Hindu] Anat[Canaanite] Anat[Phonecia] Anata[Hindu] Anaulikutsai'x[Belle Coola] anaye Anbay Anbiya' Ancamna Andaokut Andarta Andhaka[Hindu] Andiciopec Andjety (Anezti, Anedjti) Andjety Andraste (Andrasta, Adraste) Anenagi tayapiwa'ciga Anerneq Anextiomarus Anezti Angalkuq Angel of death Angel of yaweh Angel[] Angiris(Angiras)[Hindu] Angra Mainyu Angru Mainyu Anguta Angwusnasomtaka Anhouri Anhur(Anhert, Anhuret, Greek Onuris) Ani Hyuntikwalaski Ani[Etruscan] Anila[Hindu] Animal spirits Aningan Aniwye Anjea[Aboriginal] Anjea[Ausralian] Anjuman Ankalamman[Dravidian/Tamil] Ankalamman[Hindu] 'anl'tani Anna Kuari[Oraon] Annamurti[Hindu] Annwn Anog Ite Ansa[Hindu] Ansar Anshar and Kishar (Ansar and Kisar)[Babylonian] anthropos Anti antichrist Antu Anu Anu(Sumerian: An)[Babylonian] Anubis Anuket (Anqet, Anquet, Greek Anukis) Anukis Anunitu[Babylonian] Anunnaki Anuradha[Hindu] Anzu(Sumerian: Imdugud)[Babylonian] Aondo[Tiv] Apa[Hindu] Apacita[Inca] Apam Napat[Hindu] Apam Napat ApamNapat[Hindu] Apam-natat Apanuugak Apaosa Apap[Teso] Aparajita[Hindu] Aparjita[Hindu] Apep (Apophis, Apepi) Aphrodisias[Carian] Aphrodite[Greek] Apicilnic Apikunni Apis Apis[Egypt] Bull Apistotoke Apiu[Etruscan] apkallu Aplu[Etruscan] Apo[Inca] Apollo[Greek] Apotamkin Apoyan Tachi Apsaras[Hindu] Apsu Apsu(Sumerian: Abzu)[Babylonian] Aqalax Aql' A'ra A'raf Aralo[Gregorian] Aranyani[Hindu] Arapacana[Buddhist] Arawa[Pok/Suk] Arawan Arawn Aray[Armenian] Arbati[Babbuti] Archangel Archon[Gnostic Christian] Archons[] Arcismati[Buddhist] Ardhanari(svara)[Hindu] Ardhanarisvara(Ardhanari)[Hindu] Ardra[Hindu] Arduinna Arebati Arebuti[Bambuti] Aredvi Areimanios[Greek] Arendiwane Arensnuphis (Egyptian Ari-hes-nefer] Ares Lusitani Ares[Greek] Argiduna[Basque] Arhat[Buddhist] Ariadne[Greek] Arianrhod Arianrhod Arinna Arishtat Aristaios[Greek] Arjuna[Hindu] Arma Armaiti Armaz[Gregorian] Arnakua'gsak Arnakua'gsak[Inuit] Arnemetia Arom[Kafir] Arsaces Arsay[Canaanite] Arsh Arsu Artemis[Greek] Arthapratisamvit[Buddhist] Artio Artio(Artio of Muri) Artume[Etruscan] Aruna[Hindu] Arundhati[Hindu] Arvernus Arvernus Aryaman[Hindu] Arya-Tara[Buddhist] Aryman[Hindu] Aryong Jong[Korea] As Asa Asagwe[Vodun] Asallha Asar Asas Yaa[Ashanti] Asdiwal A-senee-ki-wakw Aserah[Amorite] Aserah[Canaanite] Aserah[Phonecia] Asertu Asgaya Gigagei Ash (As)[Egypt] Oasis Asha vahishta Ashakle[Gan] Asham Asherah[] Ashima Ashtoreth Ashur[Assyrian] Asiaq Asin Asintmah Asira Asis[Poket/Suk] Asklepios[Greek] Ask-wee-da-eed Aslea(s)[Hindu] Aslesas[Hindu] Asman Asmodeus[] Asnan Asnan(Sumerian: Emmer)[Babylonian] Asobëe Asokakanta[Buddhist Asokottamasri[Buddhist] Asokottamasri[Buddhist-Lamaist] Asopos[Greek] Asparas[Hindu] Assanut-li-je Assur Astabhuja-Kurukulla[Buddhist] Astabi Astamatara[Hindu] Astaphios[Gnostic Christian] Astar Astar[Ethiopian] Astarte[Phonecia] Astlik[Armenian] Asto Vidatu Astoreth[Palestinian] Astoreth[Philistine] Astvat-Ereta Asura[Buddhist] Asurakumara[Jain] Asuras[Hindu] Asvayujau[Hindu] Asvins(Nasatyas="horsemen")[Hindu] Asvins[Hindu] Ataa Naa Nygongmo[Gan] Atacokai Atahensic Atahocan Atai Ataksak Atar atargatis Atarrabi and Mikleats[Basque] Atarrabi[Basque] Atarsamain A-ta-tchy[Zuni] Ate[Greek] Atégina Aten Atete[Kafa] Athena[Greek] Athirat[Canaanite] Aticandika[Hindu] Atisokan Atius Tirawa Atl[Aztec] Atlacamani[Aztec] Atlacoya [Aztec] Atlahua[Aztec] Atlatonin[Aztec] Atlaua[Aztec] Ato-sees Atrahasi[Babylonian] Atrahasis[Assyrian] Atri[Hindu] Atropos[Greek] Atshen Atsolowas Attar[Canaanite] Attis[Phyrgian] Atua Fafine[Polynesia] Atua I Raropuka[Polynesia] Atum Atunis[Etruscan] Auf Aufaniae Aulanerk Aumanil Aunggaak Aunt Nancy Ausaas Auseklis[Latvian] Avalloc Avalokitesvara(Avalokita, Lokesvara)[Buddhist] Avalokitesvara[Buddhist-Lamaist] Avalou[Vodun] Aveta Aveta[Polynesia] Avriiti[Fon] Awaeh Yegendji Awakkule Awes-kon-wa awe'sus Awitelin Tsta Awonawilona Awonnawilona[Pueblo] Axo-Mama[first nation] Axula[Basque] Aya Ayaba Ayaba[Fon] Ayauhteotl[Aztec] Ayesha Ayida-Weddo[Vodun] Ayizan[Vodun] Ayo-Caddi-Aymay Ayurvasita[Buddhist] Ayyapan[Hindu] Ayyappan[Hindu] Azaka-Tonnerre[Vodun] Azazel Azeban Azi Dahaka Azizos Azrael Ba Ba Ba Baal Ba[Chinese] Baal Samin[Phonecia] Baal berith Baal gad Baal hammon Baal hazor Baal hermon Baal judah Baal Malage[Phonecia] Baal meon Baal peor Baal perazim Baal Sapon[Phonecia] Baal shalisha Baal shamem Baal tamar Baal zaphon Baal zebub Baal[Canaanite] Baal[] Baalim Baal-Karmelos[] Baatsi Baaxpee Baba Babi Bacabs[Mayan] Bacalou[Vodun] bacchus Backlum Chaam[Mayan] Badb Badb War Badessy[Vodun] Badi Mata[Hindu] BadiMata[Hindu] Badoura baetyl Baga Bagala[Hindu] Bagba Bagisht[Kafir] Bagucks Bahram Baiame[Aboriginal] Bakbakwalanooksiwae Bakoos bal berith Bala[Hindu] Balakrsna[Hindu] Balam[Mayan] Balam-Agab[Mayan] Balam-Quitzé[Mayan] Balaparamita[Buddhist] Balaparmita[Buddhist] Balarama[Hindu] Bala-Sakti[Dravidian/Tamil] Balder[Icelandic] Baldhead Bali[Hindu] Balkis Balor Death Baltis Banba(Banbha) Bandebdjedet Bandonga Banebdjedet (Ba Neb Tetet, Banebdedet, Baneb Djedet, Banaded) Banga Banga[Ngbandi] Bangputys[Lituanian] Ba-Pef Bar Channah[] barad Baraka baraq Barastar[Ossetian] Baron Samedi[Vodun] Barqiya Barsamin[Armenian] Basa andere, La[Basque] Basa-Jaun[Basque] Basamacha Basamum Basandre(Basa-Andre)[Basque] bashan bashtu Basket Woman Bastet Bat Kol[] Bat(Bata) Batsolowanagwes Batul Baytu-Llah Bé b'lia[] Bead Spitter Beag Wishes Bean Sidhe(Banshee) Death Bear Bear Medicine Woman Bear Woman Beaver Beaver Doctor Bebhionn Bec dilxil xastin Becuma Bedig-wajo Beelzebub[] Begizko[Basque] Beg-Tse[Buddhist-Lamaist] Behanzin Behanzin[Fon] Behedti[see Horus] Beher Beigorri[Basque] Bel Bel[Assyrian] Belatu-Cadros Belatucadros Belenus Belet-ili(Belit-ili, Belit-Illi) Belet-Seri(Beletseri)[Babylonian] Belial[] Belisama Bella Pennu[Khond] Beltiya Beltiya[Babylonian] Bendigeidfran Benu Benzozia[Basque] Bera Perru[Khond] Berecyntia Berecyntia[See Brigit] Berith Bes Bes[Egypt] Childbirth Beset Betadur[Basque] Bethel[Phonecia] Bhadra[Hindu] Bhaga[Hindu] Bhagavan[Bhil] Bhairava[Hindu] Bhaisajyaguru[Buddhist] (Sman-bla, Otaci, Yao-shih-fo, Yakushi) Bhaisajyaguru[Buddhist-Lamaist] Bharani[Hindu] Bharat Mata[Hindu] Bharati[Hindu] BharatMata[Hindu] Bhavanavasi[Jain] Bhima[Buddhist] Bhima[Hindu] Bhrigus[Hindu] Bhrkuti[Buddhist] Bhrkuti-Tara[Buddhist] Bhrkuti-Tara[Buddhist-Lamaist] Bhumi[Buddhist] Bhumidevi[Hindu] Bhumiya[Hindu] Bhutadamara[Buddhist] Bhutamata[Hindu] Bhutas[Hindu] Bhuvanesvari[Hindu] Bia[Greek] Big Heads Big Man Eater Big Tail Big Twisted Flute Bi-har[Buddhist] Bi-har[Buddhist-Lamaist] Bikeh Hozho Bile Binbeal(Binbeal)[Aboriginal] Birao[Basque] Birdu[Babylonian] Birkat Cohanim[] Bishara Bitol[Mayan] Black Hactcin Black Tamanous Blodeuwedd Blood Clot Boy Bloody Hand Blue-Jay Bmola Boann Bodb Dearg Bodb[Badb] Bodhidharma[Buddhist] Bodhisattva[Buddhist] (Chinese Pu-sa) Bokwus Boldgasszony[Hungarian} Boli Shah[Vodun] Bolon Ti Ku[Mayan] Bolontiku[Mayan] Bomazi Bombay Kamayan[Hindu] Bombay Kanayan[Hindu] BombayKanayan[Hindu] Bonchor[Berber] Boora Pennu[Khond] Bor[Icelandic] Boreas[Greco-Roman] Bormanico Borvo(Bormanus) Healing Bossou Ashadeh[Vodun] Boum'ba Maza[Vodun] Boyne Bragi[Icelandic] Brahma[Hindu] Brahmani[Hindu] Bran Branwen Brea Breg Brekyirihunuade Bres Macelatha Bres Brhaspati(Brihaspati,Bramanaspati)[Hindu] Brhaspati[Hindu] Bride Brigantia Brigid Brigindo Brigit Britannia Britannia Bronach Brownie Buchis Buddha[Buddhist] Buddhabodhiparabhavasita[Buddhist] Buddhabodhiprabhavasita[Buddhist] Buddhalocana[Buddhist] Buddhi[Hindu] Budha[Buddhist] Budha[Hindu] Budhakapala[Buddhist] Buffalo Bugid Y Aiba[Caribbean] Bugid Y Aiba[Vodun] Buk[Nuer] Buku Bulaing[Aboriginal] Buluc Chabtan[Mayan] Bumba Bumba[Boshongo] Bunjil[Aboriginal] Burijas Buriyas[Kassite] Burl[Icelandic] Burnt Belly Burnt Face Bushyasta Bussumarus Butcho[Buddhist] Buto (Edjo, Udjo, Wadjet, Wadjit) Butterfly Buyasta C(co)chimetl[Aztec] Cabaguil[Mayan] Cabrakan[Mayan] Cacoch[Mayan] Caelestis[Carthaginian] Caer Cagn Cagu[Kalahari[bushmen]] Caha-Paluma[Mayan] Cailleach Beara Cailleach Bheur Cakeresvari[Jain] Cakixia[Mayan] Cakra[Hindu] Cakulha[Mayan] Camaxtli[Aztec] Camaxtli[Mayan] Camazotz[Mayan] Camma Camros Camulatz[Mayan] Camulos Camulus Camunda[Buddhist] Camunda[Hindu] Canda[Hindu] Candali[Buddhist-Lamaist] Candanayika[Hindu] Candarosana[Buddhist] Candarupa[Hindu] Candavati[Hindu] Candesvara[Hindu] Candesvari[Buddhist] Candika[Hindu] Candogra[Hindu] Candra[Hindu] Candrasekhara[Hindu] Cankilikkaruppan[Dravidian/Tamil] Canola Canotila Capa Captain Debas[Vodun] Carcika[Buddhist] Cariociecus Carman Carman Cartimandua Caswallawn Caswallawn Cathubodua Catumurti[Hindu] Cauac[Mayan] Caugh Cauri[Buddhist-Lamaist] Cautha[Etruscan] Ce Acatl[Aztec] Ce Atl[Aztec] Cenkalaniyammal[Dravidian/Tamil] Cenn Cruaich Centeocihuatl[Aztec] Centeotl[Aztec] Centzon Totochtin[Aztec] Centzonuitznaua[Aztec] Ceridwen Ceridwen Ceridwen War Cerklicing[Latvian] Cernunnos Cernunnos Fertility/Wealth Cerunnnos Cessair Cetan Cethlion Cghene Cghene[Isoko] Chac Uayab Xoc[Mayan] Chac[Mayan] cha-cha[Vodun] Chahnameed Chaitanya[Hindu] Cha-kal-le Chakravartin[Buddhist] Chalchiuhtlatonal[Aztec] Chalchiuhtlicue[Aztec] Chalchiutotolin[Aztec] Chalchuihtlatonal[Aztec] Chalchuihtotolin[Aztec] Chalmecacihuilt[Aztec] Chalmecatl[Aztec] Chama(Cama)[Hindu] Chamecatl[Aztec] Chamer[Mayan] Chamlmecachuitl[Aztec] Chamunda(Camunda)[Hindu] Chanameel[] Chanda(Canda)[Hindu] Chandall(Candali)[Hindu] Chandanayik[Hindu] Chandarosana[Buddhist/Mahayana] Chandarupa(Candarupa)[Hindu] Chandavati(Candavati)[Hindu] Chandesvara(Candesvara)[Hindu] Chandesvari(Candesvari)[Hindu] Chandi[Hindu] Chandika(Candika)[Hindu] Chandogra(Candogra)[Hindu] Chandrasekhara(Candrasekhara)[Hindu] Chang Fei[Chinese] Chang Hs'ien[Chinese] Changing Bear Woman Changing Woman Chantico[Aztec] Chaob[Mayan] Chaos[Greco-Roman] Chaos[] Charcika(Carcika)[Buddhist/Mahayana] Chareya Charis[Greek] Charontes[Etruscan] Charred Body Charun[Etruscan] Chashmal[] Chattrosina[Buddhist] Chattrosnisa[Buddhist] Chaturmaharajas[Buddhist](Caturmaharajas) Chaturmurti(Caturmurti)[Hindu] Chaya[Hindu] Chayyot[] Chekechani chemosh Chensit[Egypt] 20th Nome Chenti-cheti(Greek Chentechtai) Chenti-irti(Machenti-irti) Chepi Chepra(Chepri,Khepra) Cherti[Egypt] Ferried Dead Chi Sung Tzu[Chinese] Chibaiskweda Chibiabos Chibirias[Mayan] Chican[Mayan] Chiccan[Mayan] Chicomecoatl[Aztec] Chicomecohuatl[Aztec] Chicomexochitl[Aztec] Chicomexochtli[Aztec] Chiconahui Itzcuintli-Chantico[Aztec] Chiconahui[Aztec] Chiconahuiecatl[Aztec] Chiconahuiehecatl[Aztec] Chiha Yo Changgun[Korea] Chikara[Kprekore] Child-Born-in-Jug Children of God[] Chinnamastaka(Chinnamasta)[Hindu] Chinnamastaka[Hindu] Chiowotamahke Chirakan[Mayan] Chiruwi Chitra(Citra)[Hindu] Chittavishta[Buddhist] Chiuacoatl-Quilaztli[Aztec] Chiuke][Ibo] Chiuta Chnum(Chnumu) Choimha[Mayan] Chons[Egypt] Moon Chontamenti(Chonti-amentiu) Chos-skyon[Buddhist-Lamaist] Chu Jung[Chinese] Chukwu Chul Tatic Chites Vaneg[Mayan] Chulyen Chumong[Korea] Cihuacoatl[Aztec] Cin-an-ev Cinteotl[Aztec] Cipactli[Aztec] Cipactonal[Aztec] Cirapé Cit Chac Coh[Mayan] Citalatonac[Aztec] Citalicue[Aztec] Cit-Bolon-Tum[Mayan] Citipati[Buddhist] Citlalatonac[Aztec] Citlalicue[Aztec] Citra[Hindu] Citrasena[Buddhist] Cittvasita[Buddhist] Ciuacoatl[Aztec] Ciuateoteo[Aztec] Ciucoatl[Aztec] Ciuteoteo[Aztec] Civatateo[Aztec] Cizin[Mayan] Clermeil[Vodun] Cliff ogre Cliodhna Cliodhna Clota Coatlicue[Aztec] Coatlique[Aztec] Cochimetl[Aztec] Cocidius Cocidius Coco macaque[Vodun] Coco-Mama[Peru] Cofrit[Vodun] Cogaz Col[Nuer] Colel Cab[Mayan] Colop U Uichkin[Mayan] Conall Cernach Conchobar Condatis Condatis Condatis River Conga[Vodun] Congo[Vodun] Conn Contrebis Corb Cormac Mac Airt Coventina Coventina Coyolaxuhqui[Aztec] Coyolxauhqui[Aztec] Coyopa[Mayan] Coyote Creiddylad Creiddylad(Cordelia) (of the Sea) Creidhne Cripple Boy Crom Cruach Crow Cu Roi Cuchulainn Culsu[Etruscan] Cum Hau[Mayan] Cunawabi Cunda(Candra, Cunti)[Buddhist] (Candra, Cunti) Curoi mac Daire Cwn Annwn Cyhiraeth Cyhiraeth Da Dabbat Dadimunda[Buddhist] Daena Daevas Dagan Dagan[Canaanite] Dagan[Kafir] Dagan[Phonecia] Dagda Dagda Dagon[] Dagwanoenyent Dahaka Dahdahwat Dahhak Daimunda[Buddhist] Dainichi'[Buddhist] Daityas[Hindu] Dajoji Dakini[Buddhist] Daksa[Hindu] Daksha(Daksa)[Hindu] Dala Kadavara[Buddhist] Daldal Dalhan Dalnim[Korea] Damara Damballa[Vodun] Damgalnuna Damkina(Sumerian: Damgalnunna)[Babylonian] Damona Dan Petro[Vodun] Dan Wédo[Vodun] Danaparamita[Buddhist] Danu(Anu, Dana) Danu[Hindu] Daphene[Greek] Daramulum[Aboriginal] Darana[Aboriginal] Darawigal[Aboriginal] Dar-es-Salaam Darzamate[Latvian] Da-shi-zhi[Buddhist] Dasim Dasyus[Hindu] Datin Dawud Daya[Hindu] Dea Matrona Dea Sequana Dechtere Dedun(Dedwen) Dedwen[Nubian] Deirdre Dekla[Latvian] Demeter[Greek] Demiurge[] Demons[] Dena Dendara Dendid Deng Deng[Dinka/Nuer] deohako Derceto[Phonecia] Dev Deva(plural Devor Devas)[Hindu] Devaki[Hindu] Devananda[Jain] Devapurohita[Hindu] Devaputra[Buddhist] Devasena[Hindu] Devekut[] Dever[] Devi[Hindu] Dewi Fertility Dewing Uschinge[Latvian] Dewing[Latvian] Dhakeshvari[Hindu] Dhakhan[Aboriginal] Dhanada[Buddhist] Dhanda[Buddhist] Dhanistha[Hindu] Dhanvantari[Hindu] Dhara[Hindu] Dharani[Buddhist] Dharani[Hindu] Dharini[Hindu] Dharma[Hindu] Dharmadhatuvagisvara[Buddhist] Dharmakirtisagaraghosa[Buddhist] Dharmakirtisagaraghosa[Buddhist-Lamaist] Dharmamegha[Buddhist] Dharmapala[Buddhist] Dharmapala[Buddhist] (Chinese Fu Ha) Dharmapratisamvit[Buddhist] Dharmavasita[Buddhist] Dharti Mata[Hindu] DhartiMata[Hindu] Dhatar[Hindu] Dhiriti[Jain] Dhisana[Hindu] Dhol Dhritarashtra(Pali Dhatarattha)[Buddhist] Dhrtarastra[Buddhist] Dhruva[Hindu] Dhumavati[Hindu] Dhumorna[Hindu] Dhumravati[Hindu] Dhupa[Buddhist-Lamaist] Dhupatara[Buddhist Mahayana] Dhupatara[Buddhist] Dhurjati[Hindu] Dhvajagrakeyura[Buddhist] Dhvjosnia[Buddhist] Dhyanaparamita[Buddhist] Dhyani-Bodhisattvas Dhyani-Buddhas[Buddhist] Dhyanibuddhasakti[Buddhist] Dia Griene Diable Tonnere[Vodun] Dian Cecht Diana of the ephesians Diancecht Diang[Shilluk] Dibbuk[] Dictynna[Cretan] Didi Thakrun[Hindu] Diejuste[Vodun] Dieva deli[Latvian] Dievini[Latvian] Dievs[Latvian] Dievturiba[Latvian] Digambara[Buddhist-Lamaist] Dike[Greek] Dikkumara[Jain] Diksa[Hindu] Dinclinsin[Vodun] Dionysos[Greek] Dipa Tara[Buddhist] Dipa[Buddhist-Lamaist] Dipankara[Buddhist-Lamaist] Dipti[Hindu] Dirghadevi[Hindu] Dis Dis Domnu Disa[Hindu] Disani[Kafir] Disir[Icelandic] Diti[Hindu] Divona Divpakumara[Jain] Diwe Diyin dine Di-zang[Buddhist] Djanggawul[Aboriginal] Djebauti(Zebauti) Djien Djigonasee Djila'quons[Haida] dMbDud Kam-Po Sa-Zan[Bon] Do-gakw-ho-wad Dogumrik[Kafir] Dohkwibuhch Dokibatt Dombi[Buddhist] Domfe Don(Danu) Donar[Germanic] Dongo Dongo[Songhai] Donn Doris[Greek] Doudoun[Nubian] Dragon Carp[Korea] Drug[Hindu] Drug Drvaspa Dsahadoldza[Navaho] Dua[Egypt] Cosmetics Duamutef(Tuamutef) Duberdicus Du-l Halasa Dulha Deo[Hindu] DulhaDeo[Hindu] Dumiel[] Dumuzi Dur[Babylonian] Dur[Kassite] Durga[Hindu] Durjaya[Buddhist] Dusara[Nabatean] Duzhi[Kafir] Dvarapala[Buddhist] Dwyn Dyahannibuddha[Buddhist] Dyaus Pitar[Hindu] Dyaus[Hindu] DyausPitar[Hindu] Dybbuk[] Dylan Dylan Sea Dzee-dzee-bon-da Dzelarhons Dziva Dzivaguru[Korekore] E Alom[Mayan] E Quahholom[Mayan] Ea Ea(Sumerian Enki)[Babylonian] Eagentci[N. Amer.} Eagle Earth Shaman Eate(Egata)[Basque] Eate[Basque] Edain Edain Riding Edeke[Teso] Edinkira Eee-A-O[Gnostic Christian] Eeyeekalduk Efile-mokulu Egbere Egoi[Basque] Egres[Finnish] Egungun-oya Eguzki[Basque] Eguzku[Basque] Ehecatl[Aztec] Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl[Aztec] Ehlaumel Eileithyia[Greek] Eirene[Greek] Eithinoha Eji Ogbe[Yoruba] Ek Chuah[Mayan] Ekadasaruda[Hindu] Ekaitz[Basque] Ekajata[Buddhist] Ekanetra[Hindu] Ekarudra[Hindu] Ekchuah[Mayan] Ekera Ekhi(Eguzki )[Basque] Eki[Basque] El[] Èl-eb[Canaanite] Elen Eli Elkunirsa[Canaanite] Elkunrisa Ellaman[Dravidian/Tamil] Ellel Eloai[Gnostic Christian] Elohim[] Elom[] Emer Emma-o[Buddhist] Enbilulu Enekpe En-kai Ennead Ennugi Enumclaw Enundu[Gishu] Enzu Eos[Greek] Epimetheus[Greco-Roman] Epona Epona Epona Horses Erditse[Basque] Erebos[Greco-Roman] Erensuge[Basque] Erge[Basque] Erh Lang[Chinese] Eri Erinys[Greek] Erio[Basque] Eris[Greek] Eriu Erkilek[Inuit] Eros[Greek] Erra Erra(Irra)[Babylonian] Erzulie[Vodun] Es[Ket] Esaugetuh Emissee Eschetewuarha Eseasar Eshu Eshu[Yoruba] Esmun[Phonecia] Estanatlehi Estsanatlehi[Navaho] Esu[Edo] Esus Esus Agriculture Etain Etana[Babylonian] Etemmu[Babylonian] Ethne Etsai[Basque] Eunomia[Greek] Euri[Basque] Euro Brothers[Aboriginal] Euros[Greco-Roman] Eurynome[Greek] Evan[Etruscan] Ewah Face Faces of the Forests Fagus Faitheas Faivarongo[Polynesia] Famine Fand of the Sea Faraguvol[Caribban] Faro Faro[Bambara] Fastachee Fe[Gai] Februus[Etruscan] Fe'e[Polynesia] Feng Po[Chinese] Ferdiad Fergus Fergus mac Roich Feronia[Etruscan] Fianna Fidi Mukulla[Bene Lulua] Fidi Mukullu[Bene Lulua] Finn Mac Cumhail Fionnuala Firbolg Firbolgs Firdaus Fire Dogs First Creator First Scolder Fjorgyn[Icelandic] Flint Man Flower Woman Fodla Fodla One of Ruling Triad Fomore(Fomorii, Fomorians) Fomorians Foot Stuck Child Forseti[Icelandic] Fotla Frashegird Fravashis Freyja[Germanic] Frigg[Icelandic] Fu Shen[Chinese] Fudo[Buddhist] Fufluns[Etruscan] Fulla[Germanic] Fuls Funzi Gabija[Latvian] Gabjauja[Latvian] Gad[Carthaginian] Gae Bulg Ga-gaah Gagananganja[Buddhist] Ga-gorib Gagqa Gaia[Greek] Gaixtoak[Basque] Gaizkin[Basque] Gajavahana[Dravidian/Tamil] Gal Bapsi[Dravidian/Tamil] Galokwudzuwis Galtzagorri[Basque] Gamab Ganapatihrdaya[Buddhist] Ganapti[Hindu] Ganaskidi[Navaho] Gandarewa Gandha Tara[Buddhist] Gandha[Buddhist-Lamaist] Gandhari[Jain] Gandharvas[Hindu] Ganesha(Ganesa,Ganapati)[Hindu] Ganga[Hindu] Gangan[Vodun] Gansea[Hindu] Ga-oh Gao-kerena Gaqrabuamelu(Sumerian: Girtablilu)[Babylonian] Garang Garmangbis[Germanic] Garuda(Vinayak)[Hindu] Garuda[Buddhist] Garuda[Hindu] Gatumdug Gauargi[Basque] Gaueko[Basque] Gaunab[Hottentot] Gaunub Gauri[Buddhist] Gauri[Hindu] Gauri[Jain] Gayatri[Hindu] Gayomard Gayomart Gbadu Geb(Keb, Seb) Geezhigo-Quae Gefjon[Germanic] Gefjon[Icelandic] Gendenwitha Genetaska Geranium Gerra Gestu Geus-Tasan Geus-Urvan Gewi Ghaddar Ghanan[Mayan] Ghantakarna[Hindu] Ghantapani[Buddhist] Ghasmari[Buddhist] Ghede[Vodun] Ghentu[Hindu] Ghoul Gibini[Gishu] Gidja[Aboriginal] Gilgul[] Gindri Gish[Kafir] Gita[Buddhist-Lamaist] Glaukos[Greek] Gleti[Fon] Glispa Glooskap Gluscabi Gluskab Gobniu Gohone Goibniu Goibniu Smith Goikoa[Basque] Golem[] Gonaqade't[Chilkat] Gor Goraknath[Hindu] Gorritxiki[Basque] Govannon Govannon Govannon Smith Grahamtrka[Buddhist] Gramadevata[Hindu] Gran Maître[Vodun] Grand Bois[Vodun] Grannus Grannus Great Ennead Great Rainbow Snake[Aboriginal] Greenmantle Grismadevi[Buddhist-Lamaist] gSan Sgrub[Bon] gSan-Rab[Bon] gShen-Lha-Odkhar[Bon] Guan Yin[Buddhist] bodhisattva Gucumatz[Mayan] Gudanna[Babylonian] Guguyni Guinee[Vodun] Gujo[Kafir] Gukumatz[Mayan] Gula Gul-Ses Gulsila Mata[Hindu] GulsilaMata[Hindu] Gun Gunab Gunuko Gunura Gur-Gyi-Mgon-Po[Buddhist-Lamaist] Gushkin-banda[Babylonian] Gwaza Gwenn Teir Bronn Gwenn Teir Bronn Motherhood Gwydion Gwydion(Gwydyon) Warrior/Bard/Magician Gwydion Gwynn ap Nudd Gwynn Ap Nudd Gyhldepti Ha Habaek[Korea] Ha Wen Neyu Habakkuk[] Hachacyum[Mayan] Hacha'kyum[Mayan] Hadad[Phonecia] Hades[Greek] Haemosu[Korea] Haenim[Korea] Hafaza Hafgan Haggai[] Hagondes Hahanu Hahgwehdaetgan Hahgwehdiyu Ha'il Haili'laj[Haida] Hai-uri Haiwa Hala[Babylonian] Hala[Kassite] Haliki Hamadryades[Greco-Roman] ha-M'aggel, Choni[] Hamatsa Hambwira Hammon[Libyan] Hammu Mata[Hindu] HammuMata[Hindu] Hanana Ku[Mayan] Hananim[Korea] Hand of God Hani(s) Hanlnim[Korea] Hannahannas Hansa[Hindu] Hantceiitehi Hanuman[Hindu] Hao[Janjero] Haokah Haoma Hapi(Hapy, Hap, Hep) Hapi Hapy Hara Ke[Songhai] Hara[Hindu] Harachis Harakhti(Harachte) Harakhti Hardaul[Hindu] Harendotes(Egyptian: Har-nedj-itef) Hari[Hindu] Harihara(Hari Hara)[Hindu] Hariti[Buddhist] Hariti[Hindu] Harmachis (Egyptian: Har-em-akhet) Harmerti[Egypt] Tutelary Harmomnia[Greco-Roman] Haroeris(Egyptian: Egyptian Har-wer) Harpokrates(Harpocrates, Egyptian Har-pa-khered) Harsa[Hindu] Harsiese Harsiesis (Harsiese, Egyptian: Har-sa-ise) Harsomtus (Harsiese, Egyptian: Har-mau) Harsomtus Harti[Buddhist] Ha-Shem[] Hashim Hasmeli Hasta[Hindu] Hastehogan[Navaho] Hasteltsi[Navaho] Hasteoltoi[Navaho] Hastseltsi Hastseoltoi Hastsezini Hastsezini[Navaho] Hastshehogan Hatdastsisi[Navaho] Hathor Hathorr (Athy) Hatmehyt(Hatmehit) Hatmehyt Hatthi[Hindu] Haubas Hauhet Haukim Haumiatketike[Polynesia] Haurun[Canaanite] Haurvatat Hauzu'l-Kausar Havstrambe Hawenniyo Hawiya Hayagriva[Buddhist] Hayagriva[Buddhist-Lamaist] Hayagriva[Hindu] Hayasa[Buddhist] Hayasum Hayasya[Hindu] Haygriva[Hindu] Hayicanke Hazzi He Zur Heammawihio Hebat Hebe[Greek] Hedetet Heh Heimdall[Icelandic] Heitsi-eibib Hekate[Greek] Heket (Heqet) Hel(l)[Icelandic] Hel[Germanic] Helios[Greek] Hemantadevi[Buddhist-Lamaist] Hemaphroditos[Greek] He'mask.as Hemen Hemsut(Hemuset) Hendursaga Heng Heo Hwangok[Korea] Hepaistos[Greek] Hera[Greek] Herensugue(Herren-Surge)[Basque] Heret-Kau Herkales[Greek] Hermes[Greek] Hermod[Icelandic] Herne Heron Herren-Surge[Basque] Heruka[Buddhist] Herysaf Heryshaf(Herysaf, Herisef.Greek Harsaphes) Hesat Hestia[Greek] Hetepes-Sekhus Hetepet[Egypt] Cult Hevajira[Buddhist] Hevajra[Buddhist] Hexchucan[Mayan] Heyoka Hez-ur Hiisi[Finnish] Hike(Heka) Hilal Hi'lina[Haida] Himavan[Hindu] Himerus[Greco-Roman] Hina[Polynesia] Hine-Ahu-Ohne[Polynesia] Hine-Ata-Uira[Polynesia] Hinegba Hine-Nui-Te-Po[Polynesia] Hingali(-mata)[Hindu] Hino Hiranyagarbha[Hindu] Hiranyakashipu(Hiranyakasipu)[Hindu] Hisagita-imisi Hishe Hittavainen[Finnish] Hlam Shua Hlothyn[Icelandic] Hodag Hode[Mongo/Nkundo] Hodei[Basque] Hoenir[Icelandic] Hoita Hoja Hokewingla Hokhokw Holdar[Icelandic] Honga honochenokeh Honsi Honsu Hooded Spirits Hor Behdetite(Behedti) Horagalles[Lappish] Hor-Hekenu[see Horus] Horkos[Greek] Horta[Etruscan] Horus(Egyptian Har or Hor) Horus Hotr(a)[Hindu] Houris Hours Hu Huaca[Inca] Huancauri[Inca] Hubal Huban[Elamite] Hubeane Hubur[Babylonian] Hudaybiya Huehuecoyotl[Aztec] Huehuecoyotl-Coyotlinahual[Aztec] Huehueteotl[Aztec] Huehuetotl[Aztec] Huitaca Huitzilopochtli[Aztec] Huitzilpochtli[Aztec] Huixtocihuatl[Aztec] Hukm Humay Humhau[Mayan] Hun Came[Mayan] Hun Hunahpu[Mayan] Hun Hunapu[Mayan] Hunab Ku[Mayan] Hunahpu Utiu[Mayan] Hunahpu[Mayan] Hunahpu-Gutch[Mayan] Hunayn Hungan[Vodun] Hunhau[Mayan] Hunsi Huntin Hurabtil[Elamite] Huracan[Mayan] Hurakan[Mayan] Huruing Wuhti Huti Watsi Ya Huve Huvi[Ovimbundu] Huwe Hvar Hvarekhshaeta Hwanin[Korea] Hwanung[Korea] Hyakinthos[Greek] Hygieia[Greek] Hymenaios[Greco-Roman] Hyperion[Greek] Hypnos[Greek] Hypsistos[Greco-Roman] Ialonus Iapetos[Greek] Iatiku Ibbur Elim[] Ibn Abbas Ibofanga Icaunus[Deltic-gallic] Icci[Siberia] Iccovellauna Ich-kanava Ictinike Ida[Hindu] Idargi[Basque] Ida-Ten[Buddhist] Idliragijenget Idlirvirissong Idunn[Germanic] Idunn[Icelandic] Iduzki[Basque] Ieltxu[Basque] Ifa[Yoruba] Ife Ifru[Roman-N. Africa] Igalilik[Inuit] Igaluk Igigi Ignerssuak[Inuit](great fire) Ignirtoq Iguanchi Iguzki[Basque] Ih P'en[Mayan] Ihi(Ehi)Sistrums Ihoiho[Polynesia] Ihy Ikal Ahau[Mayan] Ikanam Ikenga[Ibo](right forearm) Iksvaku[Hindu Vedic] Iktomi Il[Canaanite] Ila[Hindu Vedic] Ilaalge[Nabatean] Ilabrat Ilamatecuhtli[Aztec] Ilargi[Basque] Ilat[Pokut/Suk] Ilazki(Illargui, Iretargui)[Basque] Ilazki[Basque] I'lena[Koryak](rain woman) Ilham Ilisitsok Illalei Illiyun Ilmarinen[Finnish] Ilyapa[Inca] Ilyuba Im Imana Imana[Burundi] Imberombera[Aboriginal] Imhotep(Imhetep) Imilozi Imiut Immap Ukua[Inuit] Immat[Kafir] Imra[Hindu] Imra[Kafir] Imran Imset(Amset) Ina'hitelan[Koryak] Inana[umerian](Queen of heaven) Inapatua[Aboriginal] Inapertwa[Aboriginal] Inara Inari[Shinto](rice grower) Inazuma[Shinto] Indar Indr[Kafir] Indra[Hindu] Indra Indrani[Hindu Puranic/Vedic] Indukari[Hindu Epic/Puranic] Inghean Bhuidhe Inguma[Basque] Iñizitu[Basque] Injil Inkanyamba[Zulu] Inkfwin-wetay Inkosazana Inmar[Finno-Ugric] Inmutef(Iunmutef) Inmutef[Egypt](pillar of his mother) i'noGo tied In-Sha'-Allah Inta[Aztec](gods their father) Intercidona[Roman] Inti[Inca](sun) Intulo Intxixu[Basque] Inua Inyana Io(Kiho)[Oceania] Iord[Icelandic] Ioskeha Ipalnemoani[Aztec](he who through one lives) Ipet(Ipi) Ipy Iqi-Balam[Mayan] Iratargi[Basque] Iris[Greco-Roman](rainbow) Iritxu[Basque] Irmin[Germanic] Irra[Babylonian] Iruva Is Isa[Buddhist] Isá[Hindu Puranic] Isa[Songhai] I ara Isdes Ishi-Kori-Dome[Shinto] Ishigaq Ishtar(Akkadian,Sumerian: Inanna)[Babylonian] Isimud[Sumerian] Isis(Aset, Eset ) Isitoq I kur[Sumerian] Isma'il Issaki[Hindu Epic/Puranic] Issitoq Istadevata[Hindu] I tanu I tar I taran[Sumerian] Isten Isten[Hungarian] I um Isvara[Hindu] Itan Ite Itonde[Mongo/Nkundo] Itsaso(Amato Itsaso)[Basque] Itxasgorrieta[Basque] Itzam Cab[Mayan] Itzam Na[Mayan](iguana house) Itzamna[Mayan] Itzananohk`u[Mayan] Itzcoliuhqui[Aztec] Itzcuintli[Aztec] Itzlacoliuhque[Aztec] Itzli[Aztec] Itzpapalotl[Aztec](obsidean butterfly) Itzpapalotl-Itzcueye[Aztec](possesor of obsidian skirt) Itztapal Totec[Aztec](our lord the stone slab) Itztli[Aztec](obsidean blade) Iunones[Gtrco-Roman] Iusaas Iuski[Basque] Iuturna[Roman] Ix Chebel Yax[Mayan] Ix Chel[Mayan] Ix Kanan[Mayan] Ix Zacal Nok[Mayan](lady cloth weaver) Ix[Mayan] Ixchel[Mayan] Ixcozauhqui[Aztec](yellow face in the house) Ixmucane[Mayan] Ixnetli[Aztec] Ixnextli[Aztec](eyelashes) Ixpiyacoc[Mayan Ixpuztec[Aztec](broken face) Ixquimilli-Itzlacoliuhqui[Aztec](eye bundle curved obsidean blade) Ixtab[Mayan] Ixtcibenihehat Ixtlilton[Aztec] Ixtliton[Aztec] Ixzaluoh[Mayan Iya Iyatiku Izanagi-No-Kami[Shinto](his augustness the one who invites) Izha Iznami-No-Kami[Shinto](her augustness the one who invites) Izquitecatl[Aztec] Iztaccihuatl[Aztec] Iztapal Totec[Aztec] Jabru[Elamite] Jaganmatri[Hindu] Jagannatha(Jagannath,Juggernaut)[Hindu Puranic](lord of the world) Jagaubis[Lituanian] Jahannam Jahwe(yhwh) Jakomba[Bangala] Jalal Jalandhara[Hindu] Jalinpraba[Buddhist](light of the sun) Jamal Jambhala[Buddhist] Jamshid Janguli[Buddhist] Janguli[Hindu] Janis[Latvian] Janus[Roman] Jarri[Hittite/Hurrian] Jayanta[Hindu Puranic/Vedic](victorious) jayanta[Hindu] Jaya-Vijaya[Hindu epic/Puranic](victorious) Jaya-Vijaya[Hindu] Jaykara[Buddhist](victorious) Jaytara[Buddhist](victorious Tara) Jeh Jehovah[yhwh] Jian Lao[Buddhist] Jizo[Buddhist] Compassion Jnanadakini[Buddhist][knowledge] Jnanaparamita[Buddhist][perfection of knowledge] Jnanavasita[Buddhist][control of knowledge] Jogah Joh(Jah) Jok Jokinam Juesaes(Jusas, Iusas) Juichimen[Buddhist] Julunggul[Aboriginal] Jumis[Latvian] Junit Juno[Roman](Queen of heaven) Junrojin[Shinto] Jupiter[Roman] Jupka Juras mate[Latvian] Jurawadbad[Aboriginal] Juskaha Juventas[Roman] Jvarharisvara[Hindu](lord of fever) Jyestha[Hindu Puranic] Ka Kaaba Ka Teleo Ka Tyelo[Senufo] Kaakwha Kaang Kabakran[Mayan] Kabandha[Hindu] Kabeiroi[Greek] Kabrakan[Mayan] Kabta[Suneria] Kabun Ka'cak[Inuit] Kachina Kade [Canaanite] Kadlu Kadru[Hindu Epic/Puranic](russet) Kaf Kafur Kagu-Tsuchi-No-Kami[Shinto] Ka-Ha-Si Kahil Kahilan Kai Yum[Mayan](singing lord) Kaik Kaikara[Bunyoro] Kailk(n)[Hindu] Kaitabha[Hindu] Kaiti Kaka-Guie Kakaku[Shinto] Kakasya[Buddhist](crow faced] Kakka[Akkadian/Babylonian] Kakupacat[Mayan](fiery glance) Kala[Hindu] Kalacakra[Buddhist](time wheel) Kaladuti[Buddhist](messenger of death) Kalavikarnika[Hindu Puranic] Kalfu[Vodun] Kali devia[Buddhist] Kali(Kali Ma,Kalika)[Hindu Puranic] Kali[Jain] kalika[Buddhist](black) Kalika[Hindu Puranic] Kalisia[Pygmy] Kaliya[Hindu Epic/Puranic] Kalkin(Kalki)[Hindu Epic/Puranic/Vedic](with white horse) Kallin Kallin'[Aboriginal] Kallligeneia[Greek] Kaltesh[Finno-Ugric] Kalunga[Ndonga] Kalvikarnika[Hindu] Kama(deva)[Hindu Puranic](desire) Kama[Hindu] Kamado-No-Kami[Shinto] Kama-Gami[Shinto] Kamakshi[Dravidian/Tamil](of amorous apperance) Kamala[Hindu Epic/Puranic](lotus born) Kamaski[Dravidian/Tamil] Kami[Shinto] Kami-Musubi-No-Kami[Shinto](divine producing wonderful deity) Kamini[Buddhist](loving woman) Kamo-wake-Ikazuchi[Shinto] Kamrusepa Kamulla[Babylonian] Kan[Mayan Kana'ti and Selu Kana-Yama-Biko-No-Kami[Shinto] Kana-Yama-Hime-No-Kami[Shinto] Kane[Polynesia] Kangaloba[Poket/Suk] Kankar Mata[Hindu Epic/Puranic] Kannon[Buddhist] Kantatman[Hindu] Kanti[Hindu Epic/Puranic](desire) Kan-u-Uayeyab[Mayan Kan-xib-yui[Mayan Kao Kuo-Jiu(Ba Xin)[Chinese] Kapali[Hindu Epic/Puranic](wearing skulls) Kapalini[Buddhist Mayhayana](carrying a cup) Kapoonis Karaikkal Ammayiyar[Hindu] Karini[Buddhist Mayhayana] Kari-shin[Buddhist] Karkota[Hindu] Karmavasita[Buddhist](control of karma) Karshipta Karta[Latvian] Kartikki[Hindu Epic/Puranic] Kartikki[Hindu Epic/Puranic] Karttikeya(Kartikeya)[Hindu Epic/Puranic] Karttikeya[Buddhist] Kasku Kaswa, Al Kasyapa[Hindu] Katanes Katavi Katchina Mana Katib Katyayani[Hindu] Kauket Kaumari[Hindu] Kaumudi[Hindu] Kavara'nna[Chuckchee] Kavi Kavvana[] Kazikamuntu Kazyoba[Nyamwezi] Kebechet Kebechsenef(Kebehsenuf) Keelut Keeta-skog Kee-wakw Kee-zos-en Kefitzat ha-Derekh[] Kek Kematef[see Amun] Kemos[Moabite] Kemwer(Kemur) Kere'tkun[Chuckchee] Kerwan Kesava[Hindu] Kesini[Buddhist] Ketqskwaye[N.Amer.] Ketua[Ngbandi] Khadir[Roman N.African] Khalilu'llah Khandoba[Hindu] Khannas Khanzab Khara Khasa[Hindu] Khasaparna[Buddhist] Khasarpana[Buddhist] (Khasarpana-Lokesvara) Khen-Ma[Buddhist-Lamaist] Khen-Pa[Buddhist-Lamaist] Khepra(Kheper, Khepera, Khepri, Chepre, Chepri) Kherty(Cherti) Kherty Khnum(Khnemu) Khnum Khons(u) Khonsu(Khons, Khensu, Chons) Khonvoum Khshathra vairya Khuld Khyung-Gai mGo-Can[Buddhist-Lamaist] Ki Fudo[Buddhist] avatar Fudo-Myo-o Kianda[Kimbundu] Kianto[Mayan Kigatilik Kihunai Killer-of-Enemies Kilunge Kim Alji[Korea] Kim Suro[Korea] K'in[Mayan Kingu[Babylonian] Kinich Ahau[Mayan Kinich Kakmo[Mayan Kinyas[Greek] Kirti[Hindu] Kis Kisar Kishelemukong Kisin[Mayan Kitanitowit[Algonquin] Kiya'rnarak[Inuit] Klehanoai[Navaho] Klotho[Greek] Kmukamch Knodos[Finnish] Koeulla[Korea] Ko-gok Koko Kokopelli Kollapura-Mahalaksmi[Hindu] Ko'lok Kombu Konakadset Kore[Greek] Korravai[Dravidian/Tamil] Kothluwalawa Koti Kotisri[Buddhist] Kouretes[Greek] Kourotrophos[Greek] Koyote[various Cent. & Western Us tribes] Kratim Kratos[Greek] Krishna(Krsna,Krisna)[Hindu] Krittika(s)[Hindu] Krnsa[Hindu] Krodhadevatas[Buddhist] Kronos[Greek] Krosdari[Hindu] Ksama[Hindu] Ksantiparmita[Buddhist] Ksetrapala[Hindu] Kshumai[Kafir] Ksitigarbha[Buddhist] K-tsee Awa-soos Kuan-yin(Kwannon)[Buddhist] Kubaba[Anatolian] Kubera[Kuvera][Hindu] Kubjika[Hindu] Kubuddhi[Hindu] Kucmatz[Mayan] Kud[Korea] Kuei Shing[Chinese] Kujaku Myoo[Buddhist] Kujiga[Korea] Kuk and Kauket Kuklkan[Mayan] Kukulcan[Mayan Ku'kunxuliga[Ma'malegale] Kuladevata[Hindu] Kuladevi[Hindu] Kulika[Hindu] Kulisankusa[Jain] Kulisevari[Buddhist] Kulla Kumari[Hindu] Kumiho[Korea] Kumokums[Modac] Kumrabi Kunapipi-Kalwadi-Kadjara[Aboriginal] Kundalini[Aztec] Kundrav Ku'nkunxuliga[Ma'malegale] Kun-Rig[Buddhist] Kunto bXan Po[Bon] Kurabi Kurdaligon[Ossetian] Kurma(vatara)[Hindu] Kuru Kurukulla[Buddhist] Kus Kushapatshikan Kusuh Kuthu[Kamchadal] Kutkulla[Hindu] Kutni Kutya'I Ku'urkil[Chuckchee] Kuvera[Hindu] Kvasir[Icelandic] Kwakwakalanooksiwae Kwannon[Buddhist] Kwatee Kwatyat Kwekwaxa'we Kwikumat Kwoth Kwoth[Nuer] Kybele[Phyrgian] Kyoi Kyumbe[Zaramo] Labbu[Babylonian] Labuna Lachesus[Greek] Laghusymala[Hindu] Lagua Lahamu Lahmu Lahut Laima[Latvian] Laino[Basque] Lakshmi(Laksmi,Shri)[Hindu] Lalaia'il[Belle Coola] Lamaria[Caucasian] Lamashtu(Lamastu)[Babylonian] Lamassu[Assyrian] Lamed Vav[] Lamia[Basque] Laminak[Basque] Land Otter People Laño[Basque] Laran[Etruscan] Lasa[Etruscan] Lasair Lasya[Buddhist-Lamaist] Latiaran Lau[Andaman Is.] Lauka Mate[Latvian] Laukika-Devatas[Hindu] Lauku mate[Latvian] Laverna[Italic] Lawalawa Legba Legba[Fon] Leiwani Lemba[Vodun] Lendix-Tcux[Chilcotin] Lenus Lesa Leto[Greek] Leucetios Leucetios Leukothea[Greco-Roman] Leza Lia Fail Liaja[Nkundo] Libanza[Bangala] Liber[Italic] Libera[Italic] Lightning Brothers[Aboriginal] Lilith[] Lilitu(Ardat-lili)[Babylonian] Limba[Vodun] Linga[Hindu] L'inglesou[Vodun] Lir(Welsh: Lyr) Lir Lisa[Fon] Lleu Llaw Gyffes Llyr(Irish Lir) Sea Loa[Vodun] Loba[Duala] Locana[Buddhist] Loco[Vodun] Lodur[Germanic] Logobola Logos[Greek] Lokapalas[Hindu] Lokesvara[Buddhist] Loki[Icelandic] Loko Loko[Fon] Lo-lol Lomo[Ngbandi] Lone Man Long Nose Loon Lopu mate[Latvian] Losna[Etruscan] Lotan[] Lothur[Icelandic] Loz[Babylonian] Lu Pan[Chinese] Lubanga[Bunyoro] Lubangala[bakongo] Lucifer Lud Lug(Lugh, Lleu, Lugus) Lugal-Irra Lugh Lugh Lamfota(of the Long Arm/Hand) Lugos Lukman Lulal Lumang[Kafir] Lunones[Greco-Roman] Lur[Basque] Lurbira[Basque] Lurra[Basque] Lutin[Vodun] Luxovius Luxovius Healing Luz[] Ma Kiela[Bakongo] ma[Cappadocian] Maahes Maat(Ma'at, Mayet) Maat Mabon Mabon Mac Greine Macha Macha Macuilxochitl[Aztec] Mademoiselle Charlotte[Vodun] Madhukara[Buddhist] Maeve Mafde Mafdel Mag Mell Mag Tuireadh Magha[Hindu] Mago[Korea] Mah[Assyrian] Mah Mahabala[Buddhist] Mahabja[Hindu] Mahacinatara[Buddhist-Lamaist] Mahadeva[Hindu] Maha-Ganapati[Hindu] Mahakala[Buddhist-Lamaist] Mahakala[Hindu] Mahakali[Hindu] Mahakali[Jain] Mahamanasika[Jain] Mahamantranusarini[Buddhist] Mahamataras[Hindu] Mahamayuri[Buddhist] Mahanaga[Hindu] Mahapadama[Hindu] Mahaparbhu[Bondo] Mahaparinivanamurti[Buddhist] Mahapratsara[Buddhist] Mahapratyanirga[Buddhist] Mahapurusha[Hindu] Maharaksa[Buddhist] Maharati[Hindu] Maha-Sarasvati[Buddhist] Maha-Sarasvati[Hindu] Mahasitivati[Buddhist] Mahasri-Tara[Buddhist] Mahasthama(ptapta)[Buddhist] Mahasthamaprata[Buddhist] Mahavidya[Buddhist] Mahavira[Hindu] Mahayasa[Buddhist] Mahendra [Hindu] Maheo[Cheyenne] Mahes Mahesvari[Hindu] Mahi[Hindu] Mahisa[Hindu] Mahisasuramardini[Hindu] Mahodadhi[Buddhist] Mahre and Mahrianag Mahrem[Auxite] Mahucutah[Mayan Mahuikez[Polynesia] Maia[Greco-Roman] Maide[Basque] Mait' Carrefour[Vodun] Maîtresse Délai[Vodun] Maîtresse Hounon'gon[Vodun] Maitreya[Buddhist] maiyunahu'ta Majas Gar[Latvian] Majas gars[Latvian] Maju[Basque] Majughosa[Buddhist] Makakapi[Buddhist] Makara[Hindu] Makenaima Makon[] Mal[Dravidian/Tamil] Mala[Buddhist-Lamaist] Malahas Malakbel Malamanganga'e[Polynesia] malamangangafio[Polynesia] Malesk Mali[Aboriginal] Malik Malina Malinalxochi[Aztec] Malsumis Mam[Mayan] Mamaki[Buddhist] Mama-Kilya[Inca] Maman Brigitte[Vodun] Mamandabari[Aboriginal] Mama-Qoca[Inca] Mambo[Vodun] Mambu[Vodun] Mami Mami Wata Mamitu Mamitu(Mammitu, Mammetu)[Babylonian] Mamlambo Mamlambo[Zulu] Mammon[] Man in moon Manabozho Manakib Manannan (Mac Lir) Manannan mac Lir Manasa[Hindu] Manasa-Devi[Hindu] Manasi[Jain] Manat Manavi[Jain] Manawydan Manawydan ap Llyr Manawyddan Mandah Mandanu Mandulis[Egypt] Sky Mandulis[Nubian] Manetuwak Mangala[Hindu] Mani[Germanic] Mani[Icelandic] Mania[Etruscan] Manidhara[Buddhist] Manito[Inuit] Manitou Manitu[Algonquin] Manjughosa[Buddhist] Manjusri[Buddhist] Manmatha[Dravidian/Tamil] Mannan Mannegishi Manohel-Tohel[Mayan] Manshata[Hindu] Mantus[Etruscan] Manu[Hindu] Manu Manuchihir Manungal Mao Maponos Maponos Maponos Youth Mara[Buddhist] Mara[Buddhist] Evil Mara[Latvian] Marama[Polynesia] Maramalik[Kafir] Marassa Jumeaux[Vodun] Marassa[Vodun] Marduk Marduk(Sumerian: Amar-utuk)[Babylonian] Mari Mari[Hindu] Mari[Basque] Mari[Buddhist] Mari[Dravidian/Tamil] Mariamman[Dravidian/Tamil] Marici[Buddhist] Marid MariMari[Hindu] Marinette[Vodun] Marnas Marré[Vodun] Mars Cariocecus Martugana[Hindu] Maruts[Hindu] Masewi Mashyane Mashye Maski-mon-gwe-zo-os Massassi Massim-Biambe Mastema[] Master of Life Mata[Hindu] Matalcueye[Aztec] Matara[Hindu] Matarisvan[Hindu] Matarsivan[Hindu] Matc Hawatuk Mate[Latvian] Mater Matuta[Italic] Mat-gwas Math Mathonwy Matres(Matronae) Matshishkapeu Matsya[Hindu] Matteh[] Maturaiviran[Hindu] Maui[Polynesia] Mavutsinim Mawu Mawu[Ewe] Mawu[Fon] Maya[Basque] Maya[devi][Buddhist] Maya[Hindu] Mayahuel(Mayauel)[Aztec] Mayahuel[Aztec] Mayajalakrama-Kurulla[Buddhist] Mayi[Basque] Mayochina Mayon[Dravidian/Tamil] Mazikeen[] Ma-zu[Chinese] Mazzikin[] Mbaba Mwana Waresa Mbere Mbomba Mbomba[Mongo/Nkundo] Mbomba[Mongo] Mbombe[Nkundo] Mbongo[Ngbandi] Mbotumbo[Baule] M-da-weelh-ak Medb(Medhbh) War Medeine[Latvian] Medeoulin Medha[Buddhist] Medr Meek-moos-ak Meghanda[Hindu] Mehen Mehen[Egypt] Protector Meher[Armenian] Mehet-Weret(Mehet-uret) Mehit(Mechit) Mekala Melili[Babylonian] Melqart[Phonecia] Memra[] Men Shen[Chinese] Men[Phyrgian] Mena[Hindu] Menechen[Araucania] Menechen[Arucania] Meness[Latvian] Menhit(Menchit) Menog Menrva[Etruscan] Menzabac[Mayan] Mercurius Meret(Mert)[Egypt] Song Meretseger(Mertseger, Meresger) Mes Ann Du Mes Lam Taea Meskhenet(Meskhent, Mesenet, Meshkent) Mesta(Imseti) Metatron[] Meteinuwak Meter[Greek] Metis[Greek] Metsaka[Huichol] Metztli(Meztli)[Aztec] Metztli[Aztec] Mexitli[Aztec] Mextli[Aztec] Meza mate[Latvian] Meza Virs[Latvian] Mhalsa[Hindu] Micapetlaoli[Aztec] Michabo Mictecacihuatl[Aztec] Mictlan[Aztec] Mictlancihuatl[Aztec] Mictlantechutli[Aztec] Mictlantecuhtli[Aztec] Midir Midir Midirr(Mide) Underworld Mihos Mikal[Phonecia] Mikchich Mikelats[Basque] Mikom[Ammonite] Mikumwesu Milcom[Ammonite] Mi-Lo Fo[Buddhist] Mi-lo Fo[Buddhist] (Pu-Sa) Mimi[Aboriginal] Mimir[Icelandic] Min(Minu, Egyptian Menu) Min Minaksi(Minaci)[Hindu] Minaski[Hindu] Minga Bengale Minos[Greco-Roman] Miroku[Buddhist] Mirsa[Caucasian] mistai Mithra Mithras[Greco-Roman] Miti[Koryak] Mitnal[Mayan Mitra[Hindu] Mixcoatl[Aztec] Mixcoatl-Camaxtli[Aztec] MKugasa[Pygmy] Mkulumncandi[Swazi] Mlentengamunye[Swazi] Mnnemoyne[Greek] Modimo[Tswana] Modron Modron Mog Ruith Mog Ruith Sun Mohini[Hindu] Moirai[Greek] Mokele-Mbembe Molech Molek[Ammonite] Mo-Li[Buddhist] Moloch[] Moma[Uitoto] Mombo Wa Ndhlopfu[Ronga] Mombo wa Ndhloppfu[Rongo] Mombu[Vodun] Mon[Kafir] Mondamin Mongwi Kachinum Montu(Mont, Mentu, Menthu) Montu Mool-sem Moos-bas Mor Moritama Morkul Kua Luan[Aboriginal] Morpheus[Greek] Morrigan(Morrigu,Morrighan) Morva[Andanman Is.] Morvran Moschel[Latvian] Moshanyana Mot[Canaanite] Mot[Phonecia] Motho and Mungo Mounanchou[Vodun] Moyocoyani[Aztec] Mozorro[Basque] Mratna'irgin[Chuckchee] Mrgasiris[Hindu] M-ska-gwe-demoos Mucalinda[Buddhist] Mugasa Mugasa[Pygmy] Mugasha Mugzi[Bunyoro] Muhyi Mujaji[Lovedu] Mukasa[Buganda] Mukuru Mula[Hindu] Mulac[Mayan Mulindwa[Bunyoro] Mullitu Mulungu Munga Munga[Aboriginal] Mungo[Swahili] Munisvara[Dravidian/Tamil] Munjem Malik[Kafir] Munume[Bunyoro] Muraja[Buddhist] Murigen Murigen Lake Mursal Muruga[Hindu] Musis[Ndonga] Muso Koroni[Bambara] Musso Koroni Mustamho Mut Muttalamman[Dravidian/Tamil] Mutu[Assyrian] Muut Muwakkil Muyingwa Mylitta[Greek] Myoken-Bodhisattiva[Buddhist] Myrrrha[Phonecia] Na Ngutu Nabia Nabu Nabu(Nebo)[Babylonian] Na'chittna'irgin[Chuckchee] Nachunde[Elamite] Nacon[Mayan Nadab[] Nadula[Bunyoro] Nagakumara[Jain] Nagaraja[Hindu] Nagas[Hindu] Nagi Tanka Nagini[Jain] Nago Shango[Vodun] Nagual[Aztec] Nahi Nahual[Aztec] Nahui Ehecatl[Aztec] Nahui Ollin[Aztec] Nahum[] nahurak Nai[Gan] Naiades[Greco-Roman] Naigameya[Hindu] Na'ininen[Koryak] Nairmata[Buddhist] Nairyosangha Naitaka Naksatra(s)[Hindu] Nakshatras[Hindu] namasangiti[Buddhist] Nambo-Nansi[Vodun] Nammu Namrud Namuci[Hindu] Namus Nana Buluku Nana[Armenian] Nanabozho Nanabozho[Inuit] Nanahuatl[Aztec] Nanaja Nanauatzin[Aztec] Nandi(n)[Hindu] Nanghaithya Nankil'slas Nanna[Icelandic] Nanom-keea-po-da Nanook Na'nqa-ka'le[Koryak] Nan-Sgrub[Buddhist-Lamaist] Nantosuelta Nantosuetta Nantosvelta Napi[Elamite] Nappatecuhtli[Aztec] Nappinnai[Dravidian/Tamil] Nara[Hindu] Narada[Hindu] Naradatta[Jain] Naraka[Hindu] Narasinha[Hindu] Narasinhi[Hindu] Narayana[Hindu] Nareu[Melenasian] Narisah[Manichaean] Narkissos[Greek] Nasnas Nasr Nataraja[Hindu] Natha[Buddhist] Naum[Mayan Naunet Naunet[Egypt][Abyss] Nautsiti Navadurga(s)[Hindu] Navasakti(s)[Hindu] Nayenezgani[Navaho] N-dam-keno-wet Ndjambi[Herero] Nebethepet Nebo(Nabu)[Assyrian/Babylonian/Chaldean Nebtuu(Nebetu) Nechbet[Egypt] Tutelary Nechmetawaj(Nehmet-awai) Nechushtan[] Nediyon[Dravidian/Tamil] Nee-ben Neferhor(Nephoros, Nopheros) Nefertum(Nefertem) Negafook Nehebkau(Nehebu-Kau, Nehebkhau) Nehebu-Kau Neheh(Heh) Neit Neiterogob Neith(Neit) Neith Nekhbet(Nekhebet, Nechbet) Nekhbet Nekmet Awai Nelu Mate[Latvian] Nemain Nemausus Ne'memkicex[Kamchadal] Nemetona Nemsis[Greco-Roman] Nenun(Nenwen) Neoga Nepaeae[Greco-Roman] Neper Nephthys Nephtys Nepit Neptunus[Italic] Nereides[Greco-Roman] Nereus[Greek] Nergal Nergal(Sumerian Nerigal)[Babylonian] Neriosang Nerrivik Nerrivik[Inuit] Nerthus[Danish] Nesu[Fon] Nethuns[Etruscan] Neti Nextepehua[Aztec] Ngai[Kikuyu/Masi] Ngai[Kikuyu] Ngai[Masai] Ngunung Ngunnut[Aboriginal] Ngurunderi(Nurrundere)[Aboriginal] Ni[Chimu] Niamh Niamye[Baule] Nianque Nibhaz[] Nidaba[Babylonian] Nike[Greco-Roman] Niladanda[Buddhist] Niladevi[Hindu] Nilalohita[Hindu] Niman Ninawa Ninbarsegunu Ninegal Ningal Ningikuga Ningilin Ningirama Ningis Zi Da Ninhursaga Nin-Ildu Nin-ildu(Ninildu)[Babylonian] Nin-Imma Nin'insinna Ninkarnunna Ninkigal Ninkurra Ninmah Ninsubur Ninsun(a) Ninsusinak[Elamite] Nintu Nintu(Nintud)[Babylonian] Nintur[Babylonian] Nintura Niongirsu Nipinoukhe Nirmali[Kafir] Nirrta(Nirrita)[Hindu] Nirrti[Hindu] Niruktipratisamvit[Buddhist] Nisaba[Babylonian] Nishanu Nisien and Efnisien Nisroch[Assyria Njord[Icelandic] Nodens(Nodons) Nogomain[Aboriginal] Nohochacyum[Mayan Nokomis Nommo[Fon] Nong[Kafir] Nootaikok Nortia[Etruscan] Nosenga[Korekore] Nrtya[Buddhist-Lamaist] Nsongo[Bangala] Nsongo[Bangalia] Nu Kua[Chinese] Nuada(Nuadha) Nuadza[Gan] Nuguwo[Ewe] Nujalik Nukatem Nuli'rahak[Inuit] Numbakulla[Aboriginal] Núme[Basque] Numokh Mukana Nun(Nu) Nun Nunhyunuwi Nunne Chaha Nur Nurelli[Aboriginal] Nusku Nut(Neuth, Nuit) Nut Nu'tenut[Chuckchee] Nyakaya[Shilluk] Nyalitch Nyame[Akan] Nyavirezi[Rwanda] Nyung[Aboriginal] Nyx[Greek] Nzambi[Bakongo] Nzame Nzapa[Ngbandi] Nze[Ngbandi] Oaztargi[Basque] Obaluwaye Obassi Obatala Obatala[Yorruba] Obed-Edom[] Obizoth[] Ocelotl[Aztec] Odei[Basque] Odel[] Odudua Oduduwa[Yoruba] Odzihozo Oengus Mac Of Ofanim[] Ogdoad Ogiuwu[Edo] Ogma Ogmios(Ogma) Ogmius Ogoun[Vodun] Ogun[Edo] Ogyruan Ohoroxtotil[Mayan] Ohoyo-osh Chishba Ohtas Oi[Pokot/Suk] Okeanides[Greek] Okeanos[Greek] Okeus Oki Oklatabashih Okolun[Fon/Yoruba] Ola Bibi[Hindu] OlaBibi[Hindu] Old Man Olelbis Oloddumare Olokun Olorun Olwen Omacatl[Aztec] Ombwiri Ome Tochtli[Aztec] O'meal[Na'kwaxdax] Omecihuatl[Aztec] Ometecuhtli[Aztec] Ometeotl(Ometecutli, Tloque Nahuaque, Citlatonac)[Aztec] Ometeotl[Aztec] Omichle[Phonecia] Onatha Oniel[] Onuava Onuris Onuris[Egypt][see Anhur] Oodzee-hozo Oonawieh Unggi Ophites[] Opo[Akan] Opochtli[Aztec] Opochyli[Aztec] Ops[Greco-Roman] Ordog[Hungarian] Oreades[Greco-Roman] orenda Ori[Yoruba] Orisania[Yoruba] Orisha Orko[Basque] Ormazd Ornmila[Yoruba] Oromila Orotalt Orpah[] Ortz[Basque] Ortzadar[Basque] Ortzantz[Basque] Ortze[Basque] Ortzeder[Basque] Ortzi[Basque] Orungan Orunmila Oryonggeo[Korea] Osande[Ovimbunda] Osande[Ovimbundu] Osanobua[Edo] Osawa Oshun Oshunmare Osiris(Usire) Ost[Basque] Ostadar[Basque] Ostara[Germanic] Ostaraki[Buddhist] Ostots[Basque] Ostri[Basque] Osun[Yoruba] Othagwenda Othin[Germanic] Othin[Icelandic] Otkon Ouranos[Greek] Owiot[Luiseno] Owl Woman Oxlahun Ti Ku[Mayan] Oya Oya[Yoruba] Ozhiya[] Ozkarri[Basque] Pa-Bil-sag Paca-mama[Inca] Pachacamac[First nation] Pachet[Egypt] Desert Padkaras[] Padma[Hindu] Padmanartesvara[Buddhist] Padmantaka[Buddhist] Padmapani[Buddhist] Padmosnia[Buddhist] Pa-don-gi-ak Pah Pahtecatl[Aztec] Paiawon[Greek] Painal[Aztec] Pajainen[Finnish] Pajonn[Lappish] Pak Hyeokkeose[Korea] Pakhet Pakoc[Mayan Pakrokitat Palaniyantavan[Dravidian/Tamil] Palemon[Greek] Palk[Korea] Pamba Pan[Greco-Roman] Pana Panao[Kafir] Pancabrahma[Hindu] Pancamukha-Patradeva[Buddhist] Pancana[Hindu] Pancaraksa[Buddhist] Pandara[Buddhist] Paneu[Kafir] Pansahi Mata[Hindu] PansahiMata[Hindu] Pao Kung[Chinese] Papa Legba[Vodun] Papas[Phyrgian] Papatuanuku[Polynesia] Pap-nigin-gara Papsukkal Papsukkal[Babylonian] Paramasva[Buddhist] Paramita[Buddhist] Paranasakti[Hindu] Parasu-Rama(Parashurama)[Hindu] Parasurama[Hindu] Parcaraksa[Buddhist] Parce[Greco-Roman] Pargod[] Paricaca[First nation] Pariskaravasita[Buddhist] Parjanya[Hindu] Parnasavari[Buddhist] Parna-savari[Buddhist] Parvatgi[Hindu] Parvati[Hindu] Pashupati[Hindu] Pasupati[Hindu] Patadharini[Buddhist] Patecatl[Aztec] Pattinidevi[Hindu] Patuek[Basque] Pavana[Hindu] Paynal[Aztec] Pazuzu[Assyrian] Pe-ben Peitho[Greek] Pekko[Baltic} Pellon Pekko[Finnish] Pemba[Bambara/Mande] Pemba[Bambara] Pemba[Mande] Pemtemweha Pen Annwen Perende[Albania] Peris Perkons[Latvian] Perse[Greek] Persephone[Greek] Peruwa Peshdadians Petbe Petesuchos Petro[Vodun] Phanes[Greek] Pharaoh Phorkys[Greek] Phosphoros[Greek] Phul Mata[Hindu] PhulMata[Hindu] Phyi-Sgrub[Buddhist-Lamaist] Piasa Picvu'cin[Chuckchee] Pidray[Canaanite] Pidray[Phonecia] Pie[Vodun] Pikváhahirak Pim-skwa-wagen-owad Pinga Pinikriz[Elamite] Pipounoukhe Pishashas[Hindu] Pishumi Pistis[Gnostic Christian] Pitari[Hindu] Piyusaharana[Hindu] Piznai[] Pla-ween-noo Plur na mBan Plutos[Greek] Pok-wejee-men Poluknalai[Kafir] Pomola Pontos[Greek] Popocatepetl[Aztec] Pore[Greek] Pore[Guyanan] Poseidon[Greek] Posis Das[Greek] Potah[] Pothos[Phonecia] Pot-tilter Poxlom[Mayan] Prabhakari[Buddhist] Prabhasa[Hindu] Pracanda[Hindu] Pradhana[Hindu] Pradipatra[Buddhist] Pradyumna[Dravidian/Tamil] Prairie Falcon Prajapati[Hindu] Prajapatis[Hindu] Prajna[Buddhist] Prajnantaka[Buddhist] Prajnaparamita[Buddhist] Prajnapti[Jain] Prajnavardhani[Buddhist] Prakde[Kafir] Pramudita[Buddhist] Pranidhanaparamita[Buddhist] Pranidhanavasita[Buddhist] Prasnannatara[Buddhist] Prasuti[Hindu] Pratibhanakuta[Buddhist] Pratsamvit[Buddhist] Pratyangira[Hindu] Pratyusa[Hindu] Prende[Albania] Preta(PaliPeta)[Hindu] Priapos[Greek] Priapos[Phyrgian] Prisni[Hindu] Prithvi[Hindu] Priti[Hindu] Priyadarsana[Buddhist] Promethus[Greek] Pronia[Gnostic Christian] Proteus[Greek] Prthivi[Hindu] Prthu[Hindu] Pryderi[Canaan] P-skig-demo-os P-son-en Ptah Ptah-Seker-Osiris Ptehehincalasanwin Pu Ma[Polynesia] Puchan[Hindu] Pueulla[Korea] Pukis[Latvian] Pukkasi[Buddhist-Lamaist] Pukkeenegak Punarvasu[Hindu] Punitavati[Hindu] Punotsihyo Puranai[Dravidian/Tamil] Pursa[Hindu] Purusha[Hindu] Purvabhadrapada[Hindu] Purvaphalguni[Hindu] Purvasadha[Hindu] Pusan[Hindu] Pushan(Pusan)[Hindu] Pusi[Polynesia] Puspa[Buddhist-Lamaist] Puspatara[Buddhist] Pusti[Hindu] Pusya[Hindu] Pwyll Qada Qaitakalnin[Koryak] Qalam Qamai'ts[Beele Coola] Qa'wadilquala[Dza'wadeenox] Qaynan Qebhsnuf(Qebehsenuf] Qeskina'qu[Koryak] Qiqirn Qos Quamta Quaoar Quat[Polynesia] Quetzalcoatl[Aztec] Quezalcoatl[Aztec] Quiahuitl[Aztec] Quikinn.a'qu[Koryak] Quinoa-Mama[first nation] Qumu Qusur Qutb Qutrub Quzah Ra(Re) Raba[] Radha[Hindu] Ragana[Latvian] Ragshiel[] Rahav[] Rahim Rahman Rahu[Hindu] Rainbow Snake[Aboriginal] Rajamatangi[Hindu] Rakshasas(Raksasas,Raksas)[Hindu] Raktavija[Hindu] Rakta-Yamari[Buddhist] Raluvimbha[Baventa] Rama[Hindu] Ramachandra[Hindu] Ran[Icelandic] Ran-deng[Buddhist] Rang[Nuer] Ranginui[Polynesia] Rapithwin Rashnu Rasnu Rat Rati[Hindu] Ratnapani[Buddhist] Ratnasambhava[Buddhist] Ratnolka[Buddhist] Ratnosnia[Buddhist] Ratri[Hindu] Rat-taui Raudna[Lappish] Rauni[Finno-Ugric] Ravana[Hindu] Raven Raven[] Ravi[Hindu] Raw Gums Raziel, Sefer[] Razim, Sefer Ha[] Rbhus[Hindu] Re(Ra)[see Ra] Re Re'em[] Reishit Chochmah[] Reiyat ha-Lev[] Remanta[Buddhist] Renenutet(Ernutet, Renenet) Renenutet Renpet Repit Reret Resep(A)mukal[Canaanite] Resep(A)mukal[Phonecia] Reshef[] Resheph(Reshpu) Re'uyot Yehezkel[] Revanta[Hindu] Revati[Hindu] Rhadamanthos[Greco-Roman] Rhea[Greek] Rhiannon Rhiannon(Rigantona) Rhiannon Rhibus(Ribhus)[Hindu] Riddhivasita[Buddhist] Ridhi[Hindu] Rimmon(Ramman, Rammon)[Babylonian/Syrian] Rind[Germanic] Rind[Icelandic] Risis[Hindu] Robini[Jain] Robur Rock-Sene Rohini[Hindu] Roma[Greco-Roman] Rongomatane[Polynesia] Rosmerta Rsabha[Hindu] Rubanga[Alur] Ruda Rudianos Rudra[Hindu] Rudracandra[Hindu] Rudracarcika[Hindu] Rudrani[Hindu] Ruhanga[Bunyoro] Ruhu'llah Rukmini[Hindu] Rundas Runesocesius Rupini[Buddhist] Rustam Ruti Ryangombe[Rwanda] RyangombeShakpana sa[Kono] Saa Saboth[Gnostic Christian] Sabrina Sabzios[Phyrgian] Sachmet[Egypt] War Sadasari (Lokesvaa)[Buddhist-Lamaist] Sadbuhja-Siattara[Buddhist] Sadhumati[Buddhist] Sadhyas[Hindu] Safura Sagamores Sagapgia Sagaramati[Buddhist] Sahaba Sahar[Aramic] Sai' Al Qaum[Nabatean] Sa'ir Sais(Greek Psai) Sajara[Songhai] Sajigor[Hindu] Sakhmet(Sachmet, Sekhmet] Sakhmet Sakina Sakka(n) Sakra[Buddhist] Sakre[Basque] Sakti[Buddhist] Sakti[Hindu] Sakti[Jain] Sakumo[Gan] Sakyamuni[Buddhist] Sakyamuni[Buddhist-Lamaist] Sala Salagrama[Hindu] Salm of Mahram Salsabil Sama[Dravidian/Tamil] Samael[Gnostic Christian] Samantabhadra[Buddhist] Samantaprabha[Buddhist] ama Samba[Hindu] Sambara[Hindu] Samhain Samkarsana[Dravidian/Tamil] Sampsa[Finnish] Sams

Surely in that list you might find a god weak enough & desperate enough to accept you as a worshipper.
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
john w
which wannabe this time, the laughingstock of usenet that hasn't a clue?

walksalone who lacks knowledge about many things, but unlike jw, will not pretend to have that knowledge.

rogue
2005-09-27 00:41:31 UTC
Post by john w <j-***@yow.hoo>
And didn't your mommy ever tell you, crawls, "If you can't say
something nice...?"
Ooh, ooh, I've heard that one. On the radio today in another one of
those "Real Men of Genius" Beer commercials.

Mr Pro Sports Heckler Man
If those who can't play, coach
Those who can't coach, sit 30 rows back
Shirtless
Shouting obscenities.

Giving your team good advice like
Catch the Ball!
Throw it
You stink
Comments designed to subtly help your team do well

So, here's to you, Mr. Pro Sports heckler Fan
Because YOU know, if you can't say something nice about someone
Say it really, really LOUD!
rogue
2005-09-25 02:27:03 UTC
absolutely. And only slightly true. A more true comment could be
applied equally to you, BB and jw. It's "never try to teach a pig to
sing. it wastes your time and it annoys the pig." ;-)
Eeyore
2005-09-25 21:43:27 UTC
Post by Bible John
<You flatter yourself, no atheist would want to debate you. There is no
challenge & it would be similar to giving a hog a bath in a barnyard during
spring thaw, a wasted effort.>
Comparing John to a hog is a very crude thing to say publicly in the forum.
I am sorry but JW himself is appallingly defamatory, lying and cruel

His behaviour simply cannot be tolerated and must be opposed continuously

All attempts at reconciliation or even peaceful coexistence have been
universally and frequently rudely rejected by him

Filth is filth and sometimes you must treat it as such

Otherwise your monarchy , your state, your parliaments, your law court ,
your city Halls and Council chambers - and you military -

AND your CHURCHES too

Will be in the hands of - and RUN by FILTH

If jw wants reconciliation then he can gladly have it

In the meantime I wish he would just go away and exercise his
schizophrenic delusions, Fundamentalist racist arrogance and occultist
fantasies elsewhere.