jw What if You Kill Somebody
Bible Bob
2005-06-16 18:26:07 UTC
jw,

The other day you spoke about shooting people from a tower. If you
became enraged at someone because they did not believe what you wanted
them to believe, would your illness result in an acquitall at your
trial?

If you killed somebody because they do not believe what you want them
to believe, would God acquit you of the offense based on your illness?

Do you beleive that your illness gives you a license to sin?

Serious questions. What are the answers?

Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net

BB
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-17 01:29:21 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:26:07 GMT, Bible Bob
<***@biblebob.net> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
jw,
The other day you spoke about shooting people from a tower.
I spoke hypothetically / theoretically about someone with an
undiagnosed/untreated mental illness "cracking" or "breaking" and
killing numerous others before killing themselves, even by "suicide by
cop." You only have to watch the TV news for a few weeks to see
multiple examples of what I am talking about.

I spoke of Darth Elaine's OBVIOUS, BURNING unresolved anger, and its
inevitable ultimate consequences.

If you
#1 I have become "enraged", but you did not state that I had murdered
someone (in your hypothetical example), so I am not assuming that you
are stating I killed someone.
#2 becoming "enraged" is not a crime last I looked.

What EXACTLY are you trying to say?

If I can ASSUME what you are trying to ask me, and if I got angry
enough to take people out, I would not expect an acquittal. At least
in MY state, there is no "innocent by reason of insanity." One is
determined to be too mentally ill to be tried (judged not
responsible), and one is committed.
Post by Bible Bob
If you killed somebody because they do not believe what you want them
to believe, would God acquit you of the offense based on your illness?
And I am not going to further indulge this silliness.

I have admitted numerous times that I have anger issues, and I have
openly admitted repeatedly that I am in treatment.

Are you in treatment for your openly expressed delusions?

jw

snip
Bible Bob
#1 I have become "enraged", but you did not state that I had murdered
#2 becoming "enraged" is not a crime last I looked.
Post by Bible Bob
If you killed somebody because they do not believe what you want them
to believe, would God acquit you of the offense based on your illness?
And I am not going to further indulge this silliness.
I have admitted numerous times that I have anger issues, and I have
openly admitted repeatedly that I am in treatment.
Are you in treatment for your openly expressed delusions?
jw
snip
jw,

Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.

You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.

I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.

BB
Clover
2005-06-17 05:42:48 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.
You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.
I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.
I have a problem with his hostility to anyone

No-one has taken more crap from this looney than I have had to

And unlike some people on this line I do NOT regard him as a Christian or
consider Christianity is responsible for his madness

But I do consider that Christians who treat him as one of their own have a
lot to answer for by feeding his religiosity, narcisscism and delusional
states

There is no such thing as a demon

But if there were he would be by far the most demonically possessed and
Satanically dominated of them all!

Genuine loving support and compassion would guide him towards responsible
medical treatment

PERIOD
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-17 15:36:09 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:42:48 +1100, ***@FourLegsBetter.com
(Clover) done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old
Post by Clover
Post by Bible Bob
Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.
You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.
I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.
I have a problem with his hostility to anyone
No-one has taken more crap from this looney than I have had to
I dunno there!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the filthy lies he has posted concerning me also, and the
piles of idle threats.
He's labeled me a 'criminal' when I've committed no crime, he claims
he will 'have me left homeless, jobless, friendless, etc......'
He also claims he will have me locked up in the insane asylum with a
straight jacket on and in a padded cell, etc.......
I know he has certainly been very abusive to you, and a hot of others,
ALL for no valid reason.

But I am really at a loss as to whom he has abused the most!!!!!!!

I'd sure hate to live in his building!
Post by Clover
And unlike some people on this line I do NOT regard him as a Christian or
consider Christianity is responsible for his madness
But I do consider that Christians who treat him as one of their own have a
lot to answer for by feeding his religiosity, narcisscism and delusional
states
I must confess, sadly, I no longer consider him a Christian either.
His actions and ill tidings, wishes of evil, guttermouth, etc ALL
point to non-Christianity.
Post by Clover
There is no such thing as a demon
That is your opinion.......... to which you are entitled.
But in my opinon, demons indeed do exist.
Post by Clover
But if there were he would be by far the most demonically possessed and
Satanically dominated of them all!
How do you know he isn't?
Post by Clover
Genuine loving support and compassion would guide him towards responsible
medical treatment
He HAS had genuine love and support by many of us, myself included. I
know, he'll claim i'm a liar, but who really cares, and besides that,
who listens anymore?
There are enough witnesses here who I know would verify that many of
us have tried being kind to him. He has consistently turned against
every one of us.

As a result, I personally feel that all I can do is continue praying
for him, and leave his fat to the Lord, in whom I trust and fully
believe.

JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Please visit http://www.romath.com/
galia
2005-06-17 15:45:30 UTC
"Doc: The absent-minded-professor!" <***@Watson.yup> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:42:48 +1100, ***@FourLegsBetter.com
| (Clover) done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old
| Usenet News'FROUPS:
|
| >In article <***@4ax.com>, Bible Bob wrote:
| >

| >> Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.
| >>
| >> You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
| >> mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
| >> bad behavior.
| >>
| >> I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
| >> good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
| >> because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
| >> you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
| >> pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.
| >>

| >I have a problem with his hostility to anyone
| >
| >No-one has taken more crap from this looney than I have had to
| >
| I dunno there!!!!!!!!!!
| Look at the filthy lies he has posted concerning me also, and the
| piles of idle threats.
| He's labeled me a 'criminal' when I've committed no crime, he claims
| he will 'have me left homeless, jobless, friendless, etc......'
| He also claims he will have me locked up in the insane asylum with a
| straight jacket on and in a padded cell, etc.......
| I know he has certainly been very abusive to you, and a hot of others,
| ALL for no valid reason.
|
| But I am really at a loss as to whom he has abused the most!!!!!!!
|
| I'd sure hate to live in his building!
|
| >And unlike some people on this line I do NOT regard him as a Christian or
| >consider Christianity is responsible for his madness
| >
| >But I do consider that Christians who treat him as one of their own have
| >lot to answer for by feeding his religiosity, narcisscism and delusional
| >states
| >
| I must confess, sadly, I no longer consider him a Christian either.
| His actions and ill tidings, wishes of evil, guttermouth, etc ALL
| point to non-Christianity.
|
| >There is no such thing as a demon
| >
| That is your opinion.......... to which you are entitled.
| But in my opinon, demons indeed do exist.
|
| >But if there were he would be by far the most demonically possessed and
| >Satanically dominated of them all!
| >
| How do you know he isn't?
|
| >Genuine loving support and compassion would guide him towards responsible
| >medical treatment
| >
| He HAS had genuine love and support by many of us, myself included. I
| know, he'll claim i'm a liar, but who really cares, and besides that,
| who listens anymore?
| There are enough witnesses here who I know would verify that many of
| us have tried being kind to him. He has consistently turned against
| every one of us.
|

| As a result, I personally feel that all I can do is continue praying
| for him, and leave his fat to the Lord, in whom I trust and fully
| believe.

As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle continues...

Alan D
2005-06-17 16:24:08 UTC
Post by galia
| (Clover) done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old
|

| >> Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.
| >>
| >> You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
| >> mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
| >> bad behavior.
| >>
| >> I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
| >> good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
| >> because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
| >> you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
| >> pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.
| >>

| >I have a problem with his hostility to anyone
| >
| >No-one has taken more crap from this looney than I have had to
| >
| I dunno there!!!!!!!!!!
| Look at the filthy lies he has posted concerning me also, and the
| piles of idle threats.
| He's labeled me a 'criminal' when I've committed no crime, he claims
| he will 'have me left homeless, jobless, friendless, etc......'
| He also claims he will have me locked up in the insane asylum with a
| straight jacket on and in a padded cell, etc.......
| I know he has certainly been very abusive to you, and a hot of others,
| ALL for no valid reason.
|
| But I am really at a loss as to whom he has abused the most!!!!!!!
|
| I'd sure hate to live in his building!
|
| >And unlike some people on this line I do NOT regard him as a Christian or
| >consider Christianity is responsible for his madness
| >
| >But I do consider that Christians who treat him as one of their own have
| >lot to answer for by feeding his religiosity, narcisscism and delusional
| >states
| >
| I must confess, sadly, I no longer consider him a Christian either.
| His actions and ill tidings, wishes of evil, guttermouth, etc ALL
| point to non-Christianity.
|
| >There is no such thing as a demon
| >
| That is your opinion.......... to which you are entitled.
| But in my opinon, demons indeed do exist.
|
| >But if there were he would be by far the most demonically possessed and
| >Satanically dominated of them all!
| >
| How do you know he isn't?
|
| >Genuine loving support and compassion would guide him towards responsible
| >medical treatment
| >
| He HAS had genuine love and support by many of us, myself included. I
| know, he'll claim i'm a liar, but who really cares, and besides that,
| who listens anymore?
| There are enough witnesses here who I know would verify that many of
| us have tried being kind to him. He has consistently turned against
| every one of us.
|

| As a result, I personally feel that all I can do is continue praying
| for him, and leave his fat to the Lord, in whom I trust and fully
| believe.
As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle continues...
Maybe these might help.

Great minds talk about ideas, Average minds talk about things, Small
minds talk about other people. --Unknown

Never miss a good chance to shut up. -Will Rogers

Al (Axel)

galia
2005-06-17 16:46:00 UTC
"Alan D" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

| galia wrote:
| > "Doc: The absent-minded-professor!" <***@Watson.yup> wrote in message
| > | On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:42:48 +1100, ***@FourLegsBetter.com
| > | (Clover) done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old
| > | Usenet News'FROUPS:
| > |
wrote:

| > | I dunno there!!!!!!!!!!
| > | Look at the filthy lies he has posted concerning me also, and the
| > | piles of idle threats.
| > | He's labeled me a 'criminal' when I've committed no crime, he claims
| > | he will 'have me left homeless, jobless, friendless, etc......'
| > | He also claims he will have me locked up in the insane asylum with a
| > | straight jacket on and in a padded cell, etc.......
| > | I know he has certainly been very abusive to you, and a hot of others,
| > | ALL for no valid reason.
| > |
| > | But I am really at a loss as to whom he has abused the most!!!!!!!
| > |
| > | I'd sure hate to live in his building!
| > |
Christian or

| > | I must confess, sadly, I no longer consider him a Christian either.
| > | His actions and ill tidings, wishes of evil, guttermouth, etc ALL
| > | point to non-Christianity.
| > |

| > | That is your opinion.......... to which you are entitled.
| > | But in my opinon, demons indeed do exist.
| > |

| > | How do you know he isn't?
| > |

| > | He HAS had genuine love and support by many of us, myself included. I
| > | know, he'll claim i'm a liar, but who really cares, and besides that,
| > | who listens anymore?
| > | There are enough witnesses here who I know would verify that many of
| > | us have tried being kind to him. He has consistently turned against
| > | every one of us.
| > |
| > |
| > | As a result, I personally feel that all I can do is continue praying
| > | for him, and leave his fat to the Lord, in whom I trust and fully
| > | believe.
| >
| > As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle
continues...

| Maybe these might help.
|
| Great minds talk about ideas, Average minds talk about things, Small
| minds talk about other people. --Unknown
|
| Never miss a good chance to shut up. -Will Rogers
|
| Al (Axel)

I have to remember these...

| > |

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-18 18:16:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia

| > | (Clover) done went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old
| > |

| > | I dunno there!!!!!!!!!!
| > | Look at the filthy lies he has posted concerning me also, and the
| > | piles of idle threats.
| > | He's labeled me a 'criminal' when I've committed no crime, he claims
| > | he will 'have me left homeless, jobless, friendless, etc......'
| > | He also claims he will have me locked up in the insane asylum with a
| > | straight jacket on and in a padded cell, etc.......
| > | I know he has certainly been very abusive to you, and a hot of others,
| > | ALL for no valid reason.
| > |
| > | But I am really at a loss as to whom he has abused the most!!!!!!!
| > |
| > | I'd sure hate to live in his building!
| > |
Christian or

| > | I must confess, sadly, I no longer consider him a Christian either.
| > | His actions and ill tidings, wishes of evil, guttermouth, etc ALL
| > | point to non-Christianity.
| > |

| > | That is your opinion.......... to which you are entitled.
| > | But in my opinon, demons indeed do exist.
| > |

| > | How do you know he isn't?
| > |

| > | He HAS had genuine love and support by many of us, myself included. I
| > | know, he'll claim i'm a liar, but who really cares, and besides that,
| > | who listens anymore?
| > | There are enough witnesses here who I know would verify that many of
| > | us have tried being kind to him. He has consistently turned against
| > | every one of us.
| > |
| > |
| > | As a result, I personally feel that all I can do is continue praying
| > | for him, and leave his fat to the Lord, in whom I trust and fully
| > | believe.
| >
| > As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle
continues...

| Maybe these might help.
|
| Great minds talk about ideas, Average minds talk about things, Small
| minds talk about other people. --Unknown
|
| Never miss a good chance to shut up. -Will Rogers
|
| Al (Axel)
I have to remember these...
Don't just remember them, dear!

Apply them to your life.

jw

| > |

Don
2005-06-18 18:48:55 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Don't just remember them, dear!
Apply them to your life.
You should take your own advice. The following is an example of your
version of Christianity:

John Weatherly's Christianity:

"You STUPID SHIT!!!!!"
"You are such a braindead asshole."
"Yes, I say I am a born again Christian,"
"You ARE a stupid shit!"
"you Satanic liar!"
"I...am not delusional."
"Actually, vagina face..."
"Fony Falcon, 'GFY'"
"In short, you are a retard."
"No, retard!"
"I am not a hater."
"You ARE stupid!"
"I have a suggestions for you. 'GFY!'"
"Your demons have stolen your brain and left in its place rotting oatmeal.,"
"You're a lying demoniac."
"You DO represent evil incarnate"
"And at the moment, you're being an asshole."
"I daily declare Christ as MY Lord and Savior!"
"You are a psychotic troll, and an ignoramus,"
"makes you a sociopath"
"Liar liar pants on fire!"
"It was a joke, idiot."
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 07:07:32 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Don
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Don't just remember them, dear!
Apply them to your life.
You should take your own advice. The following is an example of your
No one is perfect, Ted.

Correction!

No one perfect EXCEPT you, Ted.

Lord, deliver me from the perfect people and put me with those who
acknowledge their sin.

jw
"It was a joke, idiot."
Don
2005-06-18 13:51:09 UTC
Post by Alan D
Maybe these might help.
Great minds talk about ideas, Average minds talk about things, Small
minds talk about other people. --Unknown
Never miss a good chance to shut up. -Will Rogers
Al (Axel)
I like those. I will "borrow" (steal) them for a sig file. Thanks.

"Devout religionists are frequently attracted to and
bound to their piety largely because it presumably offers them
holier-than-thouness and oneupmanship over non-religionists."
--Dr. Albert Ellis

"If you understand it, it is not God."
--from Saint Augustine¹s, Sermon 117.
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-18 18:16:01 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Alan D
Post by galia
> [...]
|
| >Genuine loving support and compassion would guide him towards responsible
| >medical treatment
| >
| He HAS had genuine love and support by many of us, myself included. I
| know, he'll claim i'm a liar, but who really cares, and besides that,
| who listens anymore?
| There are enough witnesses here who I know would verify that many of
| us have tried being kind to him. He has consistently turned against
| every one of us.
|

| As a result, I personally feel that all I can do is continue praying
| for him, and leave his fat to the Lord, in whom I trust and fully
| believe.
As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle continues...
Maybe these might help.
Great minds talk about ideas, Average minds talk about things, Small
minds talk about other people. --Unknown
Thanks! Well put!

My mother used to quote that.

jw

Clover
2005-06-20 06:46:31 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
My mother used to quote that.
jw
Pity she didn't keep her legs crossed

We'd all get some peace
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-17 17:39:22 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:45:30 -0400, "galia" <***@somewhere.com> done
went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet
Post by galia
As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle continues...
I know what you're saying, galia... however, some things need to be
clarified!! :o)
galia
2005-06-17 17:45:10 UTC
"Doc: The absent-minded-professor!" <***@Watson.yup> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:45:30 -0400, "galia" <***@somewhere.com> done
| went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet
| News'FROUPS:
|

| >As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle
continues...

| I know what you're saying, galia... however, some things need to be
| clarified!! :o)

Well, do whatever you want, but you clarify one thing, while he is in the
process of creating something else. There is no end to it, unless he runs
out of playmates!
You want to be his playmate?

2005-06-18 02:03:02 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:45:10 -0400, "galia" <***@somewhere.com> done
Post by galia
| went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet
|

| >As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle
continues...

| I know what you're saying, galia... however, some things need to be
| clarified!! :o)
Well, do whatever you want, but you clarify one thing, while he is in the
process of creating something else. There is no end to it, unless he runs
out of playmates!
You want to be his playmate?
Perish the thought!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-18 18:19:26 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| went and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet
|

| >As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle
continues...

| I know what you're saying, galia... however, some things need to be
| clarified!! :o)
Well, do whatever you want, but you clarify one thing, while he is in the
process of creating something else. There is no end to it, unless he runs
out of playmates!
You want to be his playmate?
If only you had half a clue what the hell you are talking about,
galia! You past as much for the attention you need as does Darth.

Psychiatrists the two of you are not.

jw
Don

"It was a joke, idiot."
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 07:08:31 UTC
x-no-achieve: yes
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
If only you had half a clue what the hell you are talking about,
galia!
Ted's Christianity,

the total repudiation of everything Jesus taught.

Teddy, you are a total wussy.

jw
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-18 18:18:05 UTC
x-no-achieve: yes
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:39:22 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by galia
As you keep talking about him and talking about him, the cycle continues...
I know what you're saying, galia... however, some things need to be
clarified!! :o)
You have now said that approximately 100 times. How many more times
must you clarify the same exact issues?

We got the idea of your concerns several years ago.

You remain as much a liar, and as much a whiner now as you did a year
ago.

jw
Don

"It was a joke, idiot."
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-18 18:14:53 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:36:09 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by Clover
Post by Bible Bob
Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.
You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.
I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.
I have a problem with his hostility to anyone
No-one has taken more crap from this looney than I have had to
I dunno there!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the filthy lies he has posted concerning me also
I have not lied about you, Darth! What I HAVE done is to point out
YOUR multitude of lies.

, and the
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
piles of idle threats.
Nor have I threatened you. That you continue to claim that is one of
your lies.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
He's labeled me a 'criminal'
You are. You have plagiarized me. And you CONTINUE to libel AND harass
me, and you have stalked me. All the above are considered crimes.

when I've committed no crime,

You are a pathetic liar, and you only HOPE that people you lie to will
forget the past.

he claims
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
he will 'have me left homeless, jobless, friendless, etc......'
That's the plan. I presume the 2 friends you haven now will leave you
when they find out about your criminal activity.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
He also claims he will have me locked up in the insane asylum with a
straight jacket on and in a padded cell, etc.......
That is the plan.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
I know he has certainly been very abusive to you, and a hot of others,
ALL for no valid reason.
Liar! MANY people in here have pointed out to you your abusive
behavior, Darth.

You just have this notion that you could commit murder or bank
robbery, and the fact that you are doing it makes it ok.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
But I am really at a loss as to whom he has abused the most!!!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

No one is forcing you to read my posts.
Post by Clover
And unlike some people on this line I do NOT regard him as a Christian or
consider Christianity is responsible for his madness
But I do consider that Christians who treat him as one of their own have a
lot to answer for by feeding his religiosity, narcisscism and delusional
states
I must confess, sadly, I no longer consider him a Christian either.
His actions and ill tidings, wishes of evil, guttermouth, etc ALL
point to non-Christianity.
pot kettle, daughter of Satan.
Post by Clover
But if there were he would be by far the most demonically possessed and
Satanically dominated of them all!
You are such a liar.

jw

snip
Don
2005-06-18 18:51:53 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
You are a pathetic liar, and you only HOPE that people you lie to will
forget the past.
Liar! MANY people in here have pointed out to you your abusive
behavior, Darth.
pot kettle, daughter of Satan.
You are such a liar.
John Weatherly's Christianity:

"You STUPID SHIT!!!!!"
"You are such a braindead asshole."
"Yes, I say I am a born again Christian,"
"You ARE a stupid shit!"
"you Satanic liar!"
"I...am not delusional."
"Actually, vagina face..."
"Fony Falcon, 'GFY'"
"In short, you are a retard."
"daughter of Satan"
"You are such a liar"
"It was a joke, idiot."
Clover
2005-06-20 06:39:24 UTC
Post by Clover
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
Note I did say no-one has taken more crap

You have certainly taken as much as me

And one day I'll buy you a beer to celebrate
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 15:26:17 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:39:24 +1100, ***@FourLegsBetter.com
Post by Clover
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
hehehe!!!!!!!!We can wash down a nice big pizza with the works
then!!!! :o)
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-18 18:09:38 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Clover
Post by Bible Bob
Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.
You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.
I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.
I have a problem with his hostility to anyone
No-one has taken more crap from this looney than I have had to
You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."

So you have brought my anger on yourself, and don't pretend you
haven't.

Regardless of what I say on what subject, I can count on two atheist
morons to have something to say about it; you and crawls.
Post by Clover
And unlike some people on this line I do NOT regard him as a Christian or
consider Christianity is responsible for his madness
The madness is yours, demoniac.
Post by Clover
But I do consider that Christians who treat him as one of their own have a
lot to answer for by feeding his religiosity,
I am not religious.

narcissism

I am not a narcissist.

and delusional
Post by Clover
states
Nor am I delusional.

AGAIN, you are projecting.
Post by Clover
There is no such thing as a demon
You are a demon-possessed liar.

jw

snip
Don

"It was a joke, idiot."
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 07:09:30 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Don
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Practically every time I post an article, you
must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
The madness is yours, demoniac.
I am not a narcissist.
Nor am I delusional.
You are a demon-possessed liar.
jw
polly wanna cracker?

Repetition is the sign of being brain dead.

jw
"It was a joke, idiot."
w***@dirty.dastardly.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-06-19 13:14:47 UTC
In <***@4ax.com>, on 06/19/05
at 12:09 AM, jw <jw<no>@yoo.hoo> decided to try and for the finger at someone else never realizing that he was also pointing it at himself, & only himself.

From: jw <jw<no>@yoo.hoo>
Newsgroups: free.christians,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Subject: Re: jw What if You Kill Somebody
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:09:30 -0700
Post by Don
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Practically every time I post an article, you
must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
The madness is yours, demoniac.
I am not a narcissist.
Nor am I delusional.
You are a demon-possessed liar.
jw
polly wanna cracker?
I don't know, do you?
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Repetition is the sign of being brain dead.
Given all you do this repetition, it would be hard to argue that for you show no sign of having an active brain, but of course they simply your posting history and you realize you may be just as hopeless as you appear here.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
jw
which wannabe this time jw, the one that fools only himself as the points his finger & wags his tongue at others claiming they have his own shortcomings and he is tired of being pointed out?
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Post by Don
[...]
Well, I must admit that just about sums up an average jw post, but I think you may have missed a few Don. Or were you being kind?

walksalone who can count on weatherly to attempt to think others with his honey bucket brush, and pretend it does not apply to him.
--
The Hadith Qudsi 6

The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a
man who died a martyr. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will
recognize them.

The Almighty will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I fought for you until I died a
martyr. He will say: You have lied - you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: He is courageous.
And so it was said.

Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire.
galia
2005-06-18 18:58:02 UTC
"jw @yoo.hoo>" <jw<no> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| x-no-archive: yes

<snipped>

| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."

| I am not a narcissist.

Yes, you are; you prove with every post!

Now bite me...
w***@dirty.dastardly.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2005-06-18 19:43:54 UTC
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
<blink blink> Oh dear.

walksalone who has one thing to say about the above, good show lass.
--
I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself. -Pietro Aretino,
satirist and dramatist (1492-1556
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-19 02:02:23 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:58:02 -0400, "galia" <***@somewhere.com> done
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Galia-- I sure hope all your shot are up to date!!!!! :o)
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 07:09:59 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,

gfy

jw
ujb
2005-06-19 07:45:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
jimmy
icono
2005-06-19 13:45:30 UTC
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Does that make you feel better to emulate him?
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 02:05:46 UTC
Post by icono
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
jimmy
Does that make you feel better to emulate him?
Vernon, does it make you feel better to molly-coddle and intentional
abuser of others?

jw has for YEARS doine nothing but curse at people, curse about them,
utter idle threats, lie, and use his 'mental issues' as his license to
willfully sin as he does.

He NEEDS to get off usenet, and get proper diagnosis and professional
treatment.

Here he sits daily falsely accusing others of 'being criminals' and
threatening to take so many people to court over absolutely nothing.

Most of us in here, myself included HAVE tried the kindness approach
with him, and it does not work. jw HAS turned against EVERY ONE who
has tried legitimately to help him.

icono
2005-06-19 15:31:57 UTC
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
Post by icono
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>

He doesn't exist in my N.G. except for the sickoes who emulate him.
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 04:07:50 UTC
Post by icono
Does that make you feel better to emulate him?
I don't believe I have. His behavior is not worth copying.
Post by icono
He doesn't exist in my N.G. except for the sickoes who emulate him.
The only reason he exists on mine is because it doesn't have a
killfile.

I reckon I will end up either buying this program, or searching out
another program that has one.

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 20:20:01 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:07:50 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by icono
Does that make you feel better to emulate him?
I don't believe I have. His behavior is not worth copying.
And yet, I've learned SO much about how to be apostate, how to lie,
and how to be a general pain in the ass from YOU, Darth!
Post by icono
He doesn't exist in my N.G. except for the sickoes who emulate him.
The only reason he exists on mine is because it doesn't have a
killfile.
And you simply are unable to ignore me.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
I reckon I will end up either buying this program, or searching out
another program that has one.
Agent will only set you back some 40 bucks.

And I bet if you looked around like I know you can, you could find a
key and use it for free.

jw
icono
You don't have Outlook Express on your computer????
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-21 02:34:06 UTC
Post by icono
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
I reckon I will end up either buying this program, or searching out
another program that has one.
You don't have Outlook Express on your computer????
I do, but I hate that program!
And it has caused me lots of problems with multi-posting for some
strange reason, making me look like a spammer.
On one occasion, I had one message post twelve times consecutively,
and I only hit 'send' once.
After that, I trshed the program and have not used the thing for ng'
since!!!!
Even for mail I hate it- I use Incredimail!

icono
2005-06-20 14:19:22 UTC
Post by icono
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
I reckon I will end up either buying this program, or searching out
another program that has one.
You don't have Outlook Express on your computer????
I do, but I hate that program!
And it has caused me lots of problems with multi-posting for some
strange reason, making me look like a spammer.
On one occasion, I had one message post twelve times consecutively,
and I only hit 'send' once.
After that, I trshed the program and have not used the thing for ng'
since!!!!
Even for mail I hate it- I use Incredimail!
:o)
If you are the ONLY one with a problem, it isn't the program.

Multiple posts would be the N.G. server, not the program.

Of course, many, when they get older forget that they have already posted.
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 15:41:40 UTC
could be -------- but I ain't taking any more chances with it!!!
Post by icono
Of course, many, when they get older forget that they have already posted.
hahha!! Thanks, Vernon......! :o)

icono
2005-06-20 17:02:57 UTC
Post by icono
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
I reckon I will end up either buying this program, or searching out
another program that has one.
You don't have Outlook Express on your computer????
I do, but I hate that program!
And it has caused me lots of problems with multi-posting for some
strange reason, making me look like a spammer.
On one occasion, I had one message post twelve times consecutively,
and I only hit 'send' once.
After that, I trshed the program and have not used the thing for ng'
since!!!!
Even for mail I hate it- I use Incredimail!
:o)
Incredimail has a "block sender" mode.

You use Incredimail for a N.G reader?
2005-06-20 19:07:32 UTC
Post by icono
Incredimail has a "block sender" mode.
You use Incredimail for a N.G reader?
No -- only for email. I don't think it works for newsgroups. I sure
wish it did!!!!! :o)

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 20:18:02 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:05:46 -0400, "Doc: The
absent-minded-professor!" <***@Watson.yup> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
Post by icono
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
jimmy
Does that make you feel better to emulate him?
Vernon, does it make you feel better to molly-coddle and intentional
abuser of others?
You abuse everyone you post to, Darth.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
jw has for YEARS doine nothing but curse at people, curse about them,
You are a liar.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
utter idle threats, lie, and use his 'mental issues' as his license to
willfully sin as he does.
And you are now firmly entrenched in the same accusations you have
been using for 5 years now.

Come up with new material, please.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
He NEEDS to get off usenet, and get proper diagnosis and professional
treatment.
YOU need to get off Usenet, and get proper diagnosis and professional
treatment. YOU don't! Why should I?
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
Here he sits daily falsely accusing others of 'being criminals' and
threatening to take so many people to court over absolutely nothing.
Liar.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
Most of us in here, myself included HAVE tried the kindness approach
with him,
Liar. so, what you are saying is that if you THINK you were nice to
me for a week, I should be all better now!

How many of your patients have gotten completely better after a week
of you being nice to them?

and it does not work. jw HAS turned against EVERY ONE who
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
has tried legitimately to help him.
You are a liar.

I have not turned against vera, even though you tried your hardest to
turn her against me.

I only turned against Larry when you FINALLY succeeded in turning him
totally against me (though he foolishly denies it).

I have not turned totally against either Deacon or Karen. I have not
turned completely against IKH.

What happened?

They aren't as petty as you.

jw
l***@adelphia.net
2005-06-19 23:05:48 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:05:46 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
Post by icono
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
jimmy
Does that make you feel better to emulate him?
Vernon, does it make you feel better to molly-coddle and intentional
abuser of others?
jw has for YEARS doine nothing but curse at people, curse about them,
utter idle threats, lie, and use his 'mental issues' as his license to
willfully sin as he does.
He NEEDS to get off usenet, and get proper diagnosis and professional
treatment.
Here he sits daily falsely accusing others of 'being criminals' and
threatening to take so many people to court over absolutely nothing.
Most of us in here, myself included HAVE tried the kindness approach
with him, and it does not work. jw HAS turned against EVERY ONE who
has tried legitimately to help him.
JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Please visit http://www.romath.com/
Elaine,
The things you claim are true. But my question to you is so what? What
harm has he done? Besides carry on and on. He has been threatening
court action for how long now? And has he taken anyone to court?
Either he is lying, or his lawyer is slow. (real slow)
As Galia said I believe, it is best to ignore him. Let him rant and
rave. The only one he is hurting is himself.

God bless,
Larry
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-21 02:34:09 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:05:46 -0400, "Doc: The
Elaine,
The things you claim are true.
Thank God there are others who notice it, LArry !
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
But my question to you is so what? What
harm has he done?
He has tarnished the reputations of some in here, and I strongly
believe some are actually feeling intimidated by his lies and foul
language.
Even when I mentioned that he should leave usenet and seek a proper
diagnosis and get professional treatment, he as much as admitted he is
lying about his present course of so-called treatment by his reply!
He said QUOTE:

">YOU need to get off Usenet, and get proper diagnosis and professiona
treatment. YOU don't! Why should I?" EOQ
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Besides carry on and on. He has been threatening
court action for how long now? And has he taken anyone to court?
No - he wouldnt' DARE! And he knows it.
But Larry, do you see that as any reason not to challenge him on his
lies, curses, etc, especially when he claims to be such a 'good'
Christian? He DISGRACES Christianity 99.9 % of the times he posts
here. And he has been proven to teach falsely here as well, which will
no doubt lead some innocent person astray.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Either he is lying, or his lawyer is slow. (real slow)
As Galia said I believe, it is best to ignore him. Let him rant and
rave. The only one he is hurting is himself.
God bless,
Larry
I agree there with both you and Galia, yes.
But I also trongly feel his lies and guttermouth need to be exposed
and rebuked, don't you?
God bless you also and I hope you had a good weekend.

icono
If you ACTUALLY believe that, you have a bigger problem than he.
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 15:41:42 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
But my question to you is so what? What
harm has he done?
He has tarnished the reputations of some in here, and I strongly
believe some are actually feeling intimidated by his lies and foul
language.
If you ACTUALLY believe that, you have a bigger problem than he.
Well I refuse to permit that individual to intimidate me.... but there
are a few in here who (I feel) have allowed themselves to be.
That's all I mean.
icono
2005-06-20 16:54:38 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
But my question to you is so what? What
harm has he done?
He has tarnished the reputations of some in here, and I strongly
believe some are actually feeling intimidated by his lies and foul
language.
If you ACTUALLY believe that, you have a bigger problem than he.
Well I refuse to permit that individual to intimidate me.... but there
are a few in here who (I feel) have allowed themselves to be.
That's all I mean.
What you said was that a person who is "out of it" intimidates you.
2005-06-20 19:08:44 UTC
Post by icono
What you said was that a person who is "out of it" intimidates you.
Hardly!
he is QUITE 'out of it' but he does NOT intimidate me. I won't allow
his idle threats or his filthy guttermouth, OR his accursed lies to
intimidate me in any way, shape or form.

l***@adelphia.net
2005-06-20 22:45:23 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
But my question to you is so what? What
harm has he done?
He has tarnished the reputations of some in here, and I strongly
believe some are actually feeling intimidated by his lies and foul
language.
Not arguing here Elaine, but if someone's reputation was tarnished
because of a newsgroup posting, it is possible the reputation wasn't
that good to begin with. But lets say for discussion he has, has it
effected anyone's reputation off the computer that you know of?
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Either he is lying, or his lawyer is slow. (real slow)
As Galia said I believe, it is best to ignore him. Let him rant and
rave. The only one he is hurting is himself.
God bless,
Larry
I agree there with both you and Galia, yes.
But I also trongly feel his lies and guttermouth need to be exposed
and rebuked, don't you?
Yes and no. And what I mean by that, is the first time he posts it,
yes. If you are sure 100% it is a lie. But after that, I see no need
for it. He may be seeking attention, even though he claims he doesn't
want it. (don't believe that one either). As for his gutter mouth, and
Christian even a newbie, would know that his cussing is wrong.
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
God bless you also and I hope you had a good weekend.
Yes had a great weekend. Had to work at the race track on Sat. but it
went well. And my son came over for father's day on Sunday. So all was
good.

God bless
Larry
2005-06-21 02:12:59 UTC
Post by l***@adelphia.net
Not arguing here Elaine, but if someone's reputation was tarnished
because of a newsgroup posting, it is possible the reputation wasn't
that good to begin with. But lets say for discussion he has, has it
effected anyone's reputation off the computer that you know of?
His constant lies concerning people being 'pathological liars' for one
thing------- if a stranger came into this group and read 'Larry is a
pathological liar' ---- what do you think the first impressiion of you
would be because of another individual's lie?
It would affect your reputation.
He has also smeared mine, and falsely accused me of 'patient abuse'
which could affect my reputation.
It's not always the guilty people who have no reputation to defend,
but many of us who DO have good reputations have been falsely maligned
by individuals like him.
That's what I'm referring to.

snip
Post by l***@adelphia.net
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
I agree there with both you and Galia, yes.
But I also trongly feel his lies and guttermouth need to be exposed
and rebuked, don't you?
Yes and no. And what I mean by that, is the first time he posts it,
yes. If you are sure 100% it is a lie. But after that, I see no need
for it. He may be seeking attention, even though he claims he doesn't
want it. (don't believe that one either). As for his gutter mouth, and
Christian even a newbie, would know that his cussing is wrong.
true .........
Post by l***@adelphia.net
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
God bless you also and I hope you had a good weekend.
Yes had a great weekend. Had to work at the race track on Sat. but it
went well. And my son came over for father's day on Sunday. So all was
good.
God bless
Larry
thanks- good weekend here also and the weather is steadily
improving!!!!!!
God bless you and yours.
ujb
2005-06-19 18:16:32 UTC
Post by icono
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
jimmy
Does that make you feel better to emulate him?
Yes old timer it does, he is my hero you know! :)
ujb
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 02:02:49 UTC
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
jimmy
Oh yes, I agree totally here.
That individual has proven he is NO Christian by his disgusting
actions and perpetual guttermouthing.
NO GENTLEMAN would tell a lady to 'gf' herself. NO gentleman.
But then, I can just imagine what his former wife could say concerning
him, his foul temper, and threats against people.

And certainly NO CHRISTIAN would tell someone to do that.
I know he lyingly claims that what I said before (Brit slang for
leave, get lost!) was 'the same thing' but it was far from it.

Sad --- truly a sad case, that individual is.
It is little wonder he has no friends left, Christian or otherwise.

galia
2005-06-19 15:09:37 UTC
"Doc: The absent-minded-professor!" <***@Watson.yup> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 03:45:23 -0400, ujb <***@bigfoot.com> done went
| and wrote as Gospel Truth in these here little old Usenet News'FROUPS:
|

| >"jw
| >>
| >> x-no-archive: yes
| >> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:58:02 -0400, "galia" <***@somewhere.com>
| >> wrote:
| >> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
| >> group)

| >> Gallia,
| >>
| >> gfy
| >>
| >> jw
| >
| >What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
| >finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
| >tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
| >think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
| >jimmy
|

| Oh yes, I agree totally here.
| That individual has proven he is NO Christian by his disgusting
| actions and perpetual guttermouthing.
| NO GENTLEMAN would tell a lady to 'gf' herself. NO gentleman.
| But then, I can just imagine what his former wife could say concerning
| him, his foul temper, and threats against people.
|
| And certainly NO CHRISTIAN would tell someone to do that.
| I know he lyingly claims that what I said before (Brit slang for
| leave, get lost!) was 'the same thing' but it was far from it.
|
| Sad --- truly a sad case, that individual is.
| It is little wonder he has no friends left, Christian or otherwise.

Have you ever thought that his sole purpose in life
is simply to serve as a warning to others?

-------------
Christmas Carols for the Mentally ILL!
Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angles Sing About Me
Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JIngle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells.....
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 04:08:34 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:09:37 -0400, "galia" <***@somewhere.com> done
Post by galia
Have you ever thought that his sole purpose in life
is simply to serve as a warning to others?
Could well be..
Post by galia
-------------
Christmas Carols for the Mentally ILL!
Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angles Sing About Me
Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JIngle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells.....
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Cute !! :o)

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 20:33:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia

| >"jw
| >>
| >> x-no-archive: yes
| >> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
| >> group)

| >> Gallia,
| >>
| >> gfy
| >>
| >> jw
| >
| >What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
| >finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
| >tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
| >think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
| >jimmy
|

| Oh yes, I agree totally here.
| That individual has proven he is NO Christian by his disgusting
| actions and perpetual guttermouthing.
| NO GENTLEMAN would tell a lady to 'gf' herself. NO gentleman.
| But then, I can just imagine what his former wife could say concerning
| him, his foul temper, and threats against people.
|
| And certainly NO CHRISTIAN would tell someone to do that.
| I know he lyingly claims that what I said before (Brit slang for
| leave, get lost!) was 'the same thing' but it was far from it.
|
| Sad --- truly a sad case, that individual is.
| It is little wonder he has no friends left, Christian or otherwise.
Have you ever thought that his sole purpose in life
is simply to serve as a warning to others?
Have you ever wondered if you HAVE a purpose, besides badmouthing
people?

To quote a line from the stage play, "Hair", I think you're one of
those people my mother warned me about!

jw
-------------
Bells.....
icono
2005-06-19 15:32:28 UTC
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 20:31:46 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 03:45:23 -0400, ujb <***@bigfoot.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by ujb
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
What ever, but for sure you prove you're a retard with a foul typing
finger. How infantile of you to say "gfy' to a Christian lady who has
tried to help you in the past. Yes John D. Weatherly I'm starting to
think you're out of control and need your meds balanced.
jimmy
Jim, I have been waiting for 5 years for
1. some sign, SOMETHING that indicates you're a Christian in ANY
sense, and I've seen nothing.
2. some sign that you are even of human species, and I've seen
nothing.

And sorry my "foul" languages offends you . You are not under any
obligation to read my posts.

Finally, and I mean this in the nicest possible way,

gfy.

jw
ujb
2005-06-19 07:58:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
Stupid, when you post like this it's a sign you're the one demon filled.
You fool no one!
Bible Bob
2005-06-19 17:38:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
jw,

I don't think you should encourage homosexual activities.

BB
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-19 20:34:18 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
<***@biblebob.net> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
| You have asked for it. Practically every time I post an article, you
| must have your say, and you call my Christianity "madness."
| I am not a narcissist.
Yes, you are; you prove with every post!
Now bite me...
Gallia,
gfy
jw
jw,
I don't think you should encourage homosexual activities.
BB, we've come right back to a point I made just the other day. We
should each know our weaknesses, our frailties, our shortcomings.

I have no tolerance for pests.

jw
BB
Bible Bob
2005-06-19 21:09:14 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
jw,

No. I was referring to your "gfy" comment in a joking manner.

BB
ujb
2005-06-19 22:53:09 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
jw,
No. I was referring to your "gfy" comment in a joking manner.
It's not a joke to stupid weatherly! Poor dear was abused by his care
givers you know!
Bible Bob
2005-06-19 23:58:09 UTC
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
jw,
No. I was referring to your "gfy" comment in a joking manner.
It's not a joke to stupid weatherly! Poor dear was abused by his care
givers you know!
ujb,

No I didn't know that

BB
ujb
2005-06-20 01:29:33 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
jw,
No. I was referring to your "gfy" comment in a joking manner.
It's not a joke to stupid weatherly! Poor dear was abused by his care
givers you know!
ujb,
No I didn't know that
Yes from what I have gathered his father yelled at him when he did
wrong. Poor dear johnny it seems didn't take being corrected so now he
cries how he we wronged and abused! It seems poor stupid thinks he has
never done anything wrong, but been misunderstood. We see how he takes
correction now at 60 when he is about as wrong in most things as he
could be! Poor little dear placed ads for his pornography, but now he
calls it art! What a joke...
ujb
Bible Bob
2005-06-20 01:35:07 UTC
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
[...]

Hopefully he can learn to take correction from God in the now before
the later gets here.

BB
ujb
2005-06-20 02:18:30 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
From his track record of learning I'd say not much chance. johnny acts
like he has all the answers, but he can't match 'em up with the
questions!
BB
Bible Bob
2005-06-20 04:59:02 UTC
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
From his track record of learning I'd say not much chance. johnny acts
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
ujb,

I'm going to have to break this off. No offense, but I am feeling
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting. I want to see him healed and do not want
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.

BB
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 15:41:43 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 04:59:02 GMT, Bible Bob
Post by Bible Bob
I'm going to have to break this off. No offense, but I am feeling
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting. I want to see him healed and do not want
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.
Sorry, BB, but you should have thought of this before you laughed
about his disgusting 'gf' remark. Personally, I see NOTHING even
remotely 'funny' about it, let alone Christian.

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-20 20:53:55 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:41:43 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by Bible Bob
I'm going to have to break this off. No offense, but I am feeling
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting. I want to see him healed and do not want
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.
Sorry, BB, but you should have thought of this before you laughed
about his disgusting 'gf' remark. Personally, I see NOTHING even
remotely 'funny' about it, let alone Christian.
You prude!

Of course, your "go bugger off" (same term, different words) is ok.

pot kettle.

jw
Bible Bob
2005-06-20 23:39:58 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
I'm going to have to break this off. No offense, but I am feeling
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting. I want to see him healed and do not want
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.
Sorry, BB, but you should have thought of this before you laughed
about his disgusting 'gf' remark. Personally, I see NOTHING even
remotely 'funny' about it, let alone Christian.
You prude!
Of course, your "go bugger off" (same term, different words) is ok.
pot kettle.
jw
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Please visit http://www.romath.com/
jw,

She's right. I screwed up.

BB
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-21 00:16:15 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Bible Bob
I'm going to have to break this off. No offense, but I am feeling
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting. I want to see him healed and do not want
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.
Sorry, BB, but you should have thought of this before you laughed
about his disgusting 'gf' remark. Personally, I see NOTHING even
remotely 'funny' about it, let alone Christian.
You prude!
Of course, your "go bugger off" (same term, different words) is ok.
pot kettle.
jw
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Please visit http://www.romath.com/
jw,
She's right. I screwed up.
No, you didn't.

Darth Elaine points the finger at everyone else, but we all know that
she does the exact same things she criticizes others for, including
the cursing.

jw
BB
Bible Bob
2005-06-21 00:25:30 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
jw,

Yes I did.
Are you telling me that it is wrong to confess my sins?

BB
ujb
2005-06-21 01:07:31 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
You are so stupid weatherly!
BB
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-21 02:13:14 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
I'm going to have to break this off. No offense, but I am feeling
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting. I want to see him healed and do not want
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.
Sorry, BB, but you should have thought of this before you laughed
about his disgusting 'gf' remark. Personally, I see NOTHING even
remotely 'funny' about it, let alone Christian.
You prude!
Of course, your "go bugger off" (same term, different words) is ok.
pot kettle.
jw
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Please visit http://www.romath.com/
jw,
She's right. I screwed up.
We all make mistakes, Bob.
As for that 'bugger off' statement, he is lying. It certainly does NOT
mean the 'gf' statement. But he loves to falsely claim it does in
order to self-justify his obscenities directed towards others.

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-20 15:57:32 UTC
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
From his track record of learning I'd say not much chance. johnny acts
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
ujb,
I'm going to have to break this off.
Good, BB! That is a wise move.

I haven't yet figured out if Jim Agar (ujb) is merely about the most
psychotic individual I've ever encountered, or if he is demon
possessed. Possibly both.

However, if you believe ANYTHING he says about ANYONE-- especially
me-- you are foolish indeed.

I may be mentally ill; I do not deny that.

But three of Jim Agar's favorite (sick, sadistic) "nicknames" for me
are "scrambled" (an ugly reference to my mental illness), "stupid",
and 'retard."

I ask you, are those things you call someone you like?

Then Jim has the stones, the GALL to say "he's my best and only
friend."

He's gone so far as to say that when my son is grown and realizes how
I've cheated him by being such a retard, he'll hate me.

I mean, for Jim Agar, there are no depths beneath which he will not
stoop.

No offense,

And don't worry about offending Jim. He goes out of his way to offend
EVERYBODY.

but I am feeling
Post by Bible Bob
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting.
It's not backbiting; it's psychotic, sadistic hatred.

Of the demonic, psychotic kind.

Post by Bible Bob
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.
Then you and Jim Agar can never be chums. And if you are TOO nice to
me, he will begin to rip into YOU.

I continue to warn him, he's going to keep up his childish sadistic
behavior and someone's going to hurt him, SERIOUSLY.

jw
BB
ujb
2005-06-20 17:41:37 UTC
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
From his track record of learning I'd say not much chance. johnny acts
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
ujb,
I'm going to have to break this off.
Good, BB! That is a wise move.
I haven't yet figured out if Jim Agar (ujb) is merely about the most
psychotic individual I've ever encountered, or if he is demon
possessed. Possibly both.
Only two choices! You are so limited johnny!
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
However, if you believe ANYTHING he says about ANYONE-- especially
me-- you are foolish indeed.
Yet you can't show a lie, but many have shown you as a liar. :)
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
I may be mentally ill; I do not deny that.
How could you?
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
But three of Jim Agar's favorite (sick, sadistic) "nicknames" for me
are "scrambled" (an ugly reference to my mental illness), "stupid",
and 'retard."
Sometimes the truth hurts.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
I ask you, are those things you call someone you like?
I love you johnny, and I'm your only net friend who has said so publicly
I've seen.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Then Jim has the stones, the GALL to say "he's my best and only
friend."
Yes, on the net and I'm sure off as well.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
He's gone so far as to say that when my son is grown and realizes how
I've cheated him by being such a retard, he'll hate me.
You have what I said all garbled, hence your nick scrambled one.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
I mean, for Jim Agar, there are no depths beneath which he will not
stoop.
I prostrate to you pal.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
No offense,
And don't worry about offending Jim. He goes out of his way to offend
EVERYBODY.
See how you lie johnny! :)
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
Post by Bible Bob
but I am feeling
uneasy about continuing a conversation like this about jw. This is is
little more than backbiting.
It's not backbiting; it's psychotic, sadistic hatred.
Who is doing all of this hating?
Post by Bible Bob
I want to see him healed and do not want
to be part of anything that causes him to become more ill.
Then you and Jim Agar can never be chums.
jimmy isn't looking to be chums with BB, you are enough for jimmy.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
And if you are TOO nice to me, he will begin to rip into YOU.
Stupid it was you who put out the challenge, sweet sweet only obliged
the retard.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
I continue to warn him, he's going to keep up his childish sadistic
behavior and someone's going to hurt him, SERIOUSLY.
You have hurt ujb, jimmy is heart sick from all of your threats!
jimmy
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 19:10:15 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
I continue to warn him, he's going to keep up his childish sadistic
behavior and someone's going to hurt him, SERIOUSLY.
MORE idle threats?
When will you ever smarten up and stop this, weatherly?
NO ONE ......... I REPEAT=------- NO ONE listens to your lies and idle
threats.
You're a total disgrace.
May God forgive you.

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-20 20:56:02 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:10:15 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
I continue to warn him, he's going to keep up his childish sadistic
behavior and someone's going to hurt him, SERIOUSLY.
MORE idle threats?
When will you ever smarten up and stop this, weatherly?
NO ONE ......... I REPEAT=------- NO ONE listens to your lies and idle
threats.
When will you give up speaking for the whole population of the planet?

I repeat, when?

jw
Post by Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
You're a total disgrace.
May God forgive you.
May God forgive your pathological lying.

jw
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-20 15:51:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
[...]
What makes you think, BB, that I don't know how to take correction
from God?

Is it simply that you equate yourself with God, so if I don't take
"correction" from YOU, you accuse me of rejecting God's correction?

Is that it?

jw
BB
Bible Bob
2005-06-20 22:02:48 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
jw,

Has nothing to do with me. You are being deceptive. What did God
give us the Word for? Doctrine, reproof, and correction which is
instruction in righteousness. That's the primary way that God gives
corrrection.

BB
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-21 00:18:00 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net
BB
jw,
Has nothing to do with me. You are being deceptive.
In what way?

What did God
Post by Bible Bob
give us the Word for? Doctrine, reproof, and correction which is
instruction in righteousness.
And in what way do I violate those?

(I don't)

That's the primary way that God gives
Post by Bible Bob
corrrection.
So? Was there a point, or am I supposed to guess what you are talking
about?

jw
BB
Bible Bob
2005-06-21 00:28:42 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
give us the Word for? Doctrine, reproof, and correction which is
instruction in righteousness.
And in what way do I violate those?
(I don't)
If we say we have not sinned, we call him a liar and his truth is not
in us.
Post by Bible Bob
corrrection.
So? Was there a point, or am I supposed to guess what you are talking
about?
Compare your behavior to the Word and figure it out for yourself. You
might believe you.
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
jw

BB
ujb
2005-06-21 01:09:00 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by ujb
Post by Bible Bob
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:38:56 GMT, Bible Bob
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
Post by Bible Bob
x-no-archive: yes
Post by galia
| x-no-archive: yes
<snipped>
Post by Bible Bob
corrrection.
So? Was there a point, or am I supposed to guess what you are talking
about?
jw
guess and show BB just how stupid you are weatherly
BB
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-21 02:34:16 UTC
Post by ujb
Yes from what I have gathered his father yelled at him when he did
wrong. Poor dear johnny it seems didn't take being corrected so now he
cries how he we wronged and abused! It seems poor stupid thinks he has
never done anything wrong, but been misunderstood. We see how he takes
correction now at 60 when he is about as wrong in most things as he
could be! Poor little dear placed ads for his pornography, but now he
calls it art! What a joke...
ujb
hahah!! Well, I'm almost finished painting a really handsome kitty,
laying on a gold doily, and surrounded by flowers... now to me, THAT
is ART ----- but I wonder -- will that be considered 'porn' according
to him ? !!!!LOL!
icono
That's called cruelty to animals. Painting a kitty? Poor thing.
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-20 15:41:44 UTC
Post by ujb
Yes from what I have gathered his father yelled at him when he did
wrong. Poor dear johnny it seems didn't take being corrected so now he
cries how he we wronged and abused! It seems poor stupid thinks he has
never done anything wrong, but been misunderstood. We see how he takes
correction now at 60 when he is about as wrong in most things as he
could be! Poor little dear placed ads for his pornography, but now he
calls it art! What a joke...
ujb
hahah!! Well, I'm almost finished painting a really handsome kitty,
That's called cruelty to animals. Painting a kitty? Poor thing.
Mean aren't I ? I Even built up his nose for the 3D effect!! :o)
2005-06-21 02:34:12 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:09:14 GMT, Bible Bob
Post by Bible Bob
No. I was referring to your "gfy" comment in a joking manner.
Why?
What is there funny about that disgusting expression of filth?
Weatherly has told numerous innocent people in here the same line of
TRASH, and daily uses his 'mental issues' as the crutch he leans on to
make allowances for his brash, crude behavior.

NO cChristian would behave as he does, I'm sorry to have to say, and I
hope God will open your eyes. There is nothing comical about someone
telling someone to 'gf' themselves.

Uncle Davey
2005-06-20 23:10:05 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
No. I was referring to your "gfy" comment in a joking manner.
Why?
What is there funny about that disgusting expression of filth?
Weatherly has told numerous innocent people in here the same line of
TRASH, and daily uses his 'mental issues' as the crutch he leans on to
make allowances for his brash, crude behavior.
NO cChristian would behave as he does, I'm sorry to have to say, and I
hope God will open your eyes. There is nothing comical about someone
telling someone to 'gf' themselves.
I thought it meant "good for you".

Uncle Davey
Bible Bob
2005-06-21 02:16:34 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:34:12 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by Bible Bob
No. I was referring to your "gfy" comment in a joking manner.
Why?
What is there funny about that disgusting expression of filth?
Weatherly has told numerous innocent people in here the same line of
TRASH, and daily uses his 'mental issues' as the crutch he leans on to
make allowances for his brash, crude behavior.
NO cChristian would behave as he does, I'm sorry to have to say, and I
hope God will open your eyes. There is nothing comical about someone
telling someone to 'gf' themselves.
JESUS IS THE ROCK
God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called
Please visit http://www.romath.com/
Doc,

Either I got deja vu or we already handled this. We already handled
this last week.

BB
Clover
2005-06-20 06:49:57 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
I have no tolerance for pests.
jw
Hey don't get suicidal on us

We'd miss you!
Clover
2005-06-20 06:45:27 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
and you call my Christianity "madness."
It CERTAINLY isn't Christianity it is a combination of lunacy, pig
ignorance, stupidity , fascism , prejudice and bad behaviour

Christianity it is NOT!

In yuor own terms "even the demons can claim to be Christians"

(Don't you!!!)
jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
#1 I have become "enraged", but you did not state that I had murdered
#2 becoming "enraged" is not a crime last I looked.
Post by Bible Bob
If you killed somebody because they do not believe what you want them
to believe, would God acquit you of the offense based on your illness?
And I am not going to further indulge this silliness.
I have admitted numerous times that I have anger issues, and I have
openly admitted repeatedly that I am in treatment.
Are you in treatment for your openly expressed delusions?
jw
snip
jw,
Based on your reply, what I suspected is true.
You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.
Based on your remarks, I can presume that you are now pretending to be
a psychiatrist; in my state, that requires an MD (medical doctor), and
then some 8 years of specialized psychiatric training.

Nor do we agree even remotely on what constitutes "bad behavior." You
consider MY behavior bad; I consider YOUR behavior bad.

Sounds like a "Mexican Standoff" to me.

jw

snip
Doc: The absent-minded-professor!
2005-06-17 15:30:13 UTC
Post by Bible Bob
You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.
AMEN.
He has demonstrated NUMEROUS times now that he DOES know what he is
doing. He does know when to 'turn it off' and 'turn it on'.
Post by Bible Bob
I have no trouble with you being hostile because you are jealous of my
good looks. I have no trouble with you being hostile towards me
because I have more humility than you. But I do have a problem with
you being hostile towards me when you trump up false charges and
pretend to be the judge, jury, and executioner.
Right on.
John Weatherly should cease and desist these ridiculous lies. One of
these days, they will ALL catch up with him.
As for his comments about me 'inevitably going insane and killing
someone' he only hopes I will.
The fact remains, thank God I have no such intention or likelihood of
acting in any way, shape or form as jw imagines.

jw <jw@yoo.hoo>
2005-06-18 13:50:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:30:13 -0400, "Doc: The
Post by Bible Bob
You are in control of your mind when you want to be in control of your
mind. Therefore you should not be using your illness as an excuse for
bad behavior.
AMEN.
He has demonstrated NUMEROUS times now that he DOES know what he is
doing. He does know when to 'turn it off' and 'turn it on'.
Just because you say it, Darth does not make it so.

And by your own words, you aren't a psychiatrist.

jw
Clover
2005-06-20 06:42:47 UTC
Post by jw <***@yoo.hoo>
And by your own words, you aren't a psychiatrist.
jw
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck , quacks like a duck, smells
like a duck, flies like a duck, and swims like a duck I think most people
would recognise that it is a duck

Schizophrenia is also somewhat easy to recognise

As Bob Dylan puts it

You don't need a weatherman
to know which way the wind blows.